Did they do it, Sup Forums? Is Jar Jar no longer the worst character in SWverse?

Did they do it, Sup Forums? Is Jar Jar no longer the worst character in SWverse?

Other urls found in this thread:

radiotimes.com/news/2016-12-16/star-wars-rogue-ones-new-droid-alan-tudyk-was-called-a-shit-by-c-3po-actor-anthony-daniels
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're fucked in the head.

>DUDE SHE MIGHT SHOOT YOU LMAO
>DUDE YOU BOTH ARE SHOOTING A LOT LMAO
>DUDE I'M GOING TO WAIT IN THE SHIP LMAO
>DUDE PERCENTAGE OF DYING LMAO
>DUDE I'M ONLY PROTECTING YOU BECAUSE MY PROGRAMMING SAYS TO
>DUDE HURRY UP AND GET THE DEATH STAR PLANS I'M DYING LMAO
>DUDE BYE LMAO

cringe

Since when is jar jar the worst?

A poor mans HK-47.

they did it last year with Rey

anakin is the worst character in any movie

His quips would've been fine if he didn't pause after each one so the audience could laugh

Why do you guys hate fun?

DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

Fucking thing actually looks like a nigger version of the reddit robot. Fucking thing talks like reddit too, if it was shoved into a metal suit and never stopped to shut up.

i didn't mind him (it)

him (it) gave a different perspective from a somewhat non human standpoint (the rise of AI)

>this post literally exists
Any bros know what I mean?

Even C-3PO thought he was shit, let that seep in.
radiotimes.com/news/2016-12-16/star-wars-rogue-ones-new-droid-alan-tudyk-was-called-a-shit-by-c-3po-actor-anthony-daniels

The entire movie was shit. But he reminded me of Marvin so I'll cut him some slack.

Wtf is this post?

>Anthony Daniels shits on other filmmakers.

This isn't news.

i hear u bro, that is just NOT on! we need to fight h8, like we fight the empire! #teamrebel

LOL FUNNY MEME

Why didn't he just predict where the stormtroopers will be in the control console scene?

He can calculate heuristics and even give statistical probabilities on likely outcomes. Why not use that to guess when troopers will pop up, or shoot when there is a higher than 50% certainty.

Plus there were only like 2 doors in that room. HK was better in every way.

Did you mutter to yourself, "this is reddit, this is memes" and writhe on the floor?

it's just hammed up comic relief in a young lad's space fiction movie, your reaction is "cringe"

good observation

wtf wtf

to him, it was nothing comparable with the 357th rewatch of Birdman

Pretty sure everyone hated working with C-3PO.
And that fucking robot is the worst character in Star Wars.

Not Jar-Jar
Not Anakin (young or old)
Not some fucking Ewok
C-3PO is the worst and most pointless character in the canon franchise.

Literally better than HK-47 in every way. That game was horribly written.

>He can calculate heuristics and even give statistical probabilities on likely outcomes.
No it can't, it was just talking shit the entire fucking time. The same way that idiot everyone knows says stuff like "The trajectory of this car is heading towards a parallax" or some shit, it just says crap that sounds intelligent in order to fill the vacuous hole of it's hollow personality, giving a semblance of usefulness in order to prevent it being sold for scrap.

>(You)

That's my point, you tit, if even the guy who plays C-3PO thinks that character is a bit much on the ham scale, then it's a problem.

not the same guy but hes right

rey being a mary sure and cringey dialogue was pretty fucking awful, atleast jar jar appealed to young kids

This. At least Jar Jar was a comic relief. Rey was meant to be well liked and taken seriously.

I thought you were some "OT can do nothing wrong" purist that saw C-3PO's actor as some authority at Star Wars droids.
But really, shouldn't him raging on the new bot be an indication that the new one might be pretty good? Not saying that it was, but still.

yeah but like, C-3PO is much wors than this one

at least this one died in a moment of redemption, C-3PO never had that moment

He was a funnier character than we've had before

Isn't he just a cunt though?

Nice bait, George.

I haven't seen the prequels since they came out, but kid me thought Jar Jar was pretty funny, so I can't see how he can be considered a bad character. These movies are literally for children, man.

>I predict a 22% chance we'll get fucked up in this storm, captain
>Oh shit nigger. How do you know?
>Well its based upon this current trajectory, and pattern of movement, and me being a robot I can do physics math real fast.

We use prediction engines in genetics, stock markets, and the whole field of "business analysis", having a robot say this shit isn't ass pulled intelligence if its based off of real world feasibility.

And I laughed at the "I can survive in space" quip, so fuck you he's funny.

Who cares what the gay robot thinks.

If anything, this is a ringing endorsement for K2.

people who spam this DUDE LMAO stuff are the dumbest people on an already dumb as fuck board

I don't even know why I'm here to be honest. Sup Forums fucking hates movies, and god forbid a popular movie is released and people generally enjoy it for what it is.

Protocol droid is pretty useful

Most people seem to agree that Anthony Daniels is kind of a douche, though. So I'm not surprised

People call K2 dumb while Hk had some of the spergiest cringy dialogue ever.

"Don't choke on you aspirations"

only if they speak bocci.

All these people defending the robot would defend jar jar in the same way if tpm came out today

Based C3PO

Stealth marketing

If I could remove one scene from Rogue One it would be the C3PO cameo

That guy is notoriously a huge fucking asshole in real life, why do they make sure to cameo him in everything

Better than BB8. Chopper and Roger are still the Best Buffy droidd

BB8 is just a spherical R2D2 rip-off but with less personality.

>cringe

yes, your post certainly was

Disney Wars is avoiding using weird aliens like Jar Jar and Jewatto that appear in the prequels, instead the comic relief is coming from the robots.

Dial down your autism, friend.

This movie has proven that Sup Forums is infested with ancient nostalgia fags who are probably going to die soon.

the difference is that K2's cringy dialogue was delivered in the form of quips

I don't think every of his quips use the pauses. Some of them did and in my experience didn't make any of the audience laugh, but some of them that are more acotations of the lines were just fine and got everyone in the room laughing.

Care to elaborate or just fishing for (you)s?

Well seeing as the only discernable good things about this movie were lul remembers it's logical to assume only nostalgia faggots enjoyed it.

wow, I hate you. THATS WHAT DROIDS DO. HOW CAN YOU LIKE C3PO AND HATE THIS GUY? HE'S ACTUALLY FUNNY, TOO

everyone else is just lurking

underb8ed

C3PO behaves like a robot and quipbot behaves like an unintelligent human.

>Sup Forums hates games
>Sup Forums hates movies
>/ck/ hates food
:(

Hellllooooooooo Reddit

>The Force Awakens
Have you seen this shit?
Everything in it is almost worst than JAR JAR

He was just a tryhard C3P0

K2 was likable and funny, which makes him the opposit eof C3PO

Greetings and salutions, fellow Redditsir!

Shilling hard

>:(
Fuck off cancer, go back to facebook kid.

All this redditors that hate C3PO and like the nigger robot shit, all of you must be underage , niggers, stronk wymins or lefty cuck to like this shit of a robonigga.

K2 was a mixed bag
Some of his quips were obnoxious, unfunny, and ruined tension.
Others actually seemed like lines that C3PO would've said in the original trilogy.

K-2SO was supposed to be obnoxious

I liked him for what he is

Calmness

Jar jar is worst in any-verse

>SOMEONE PAYED YOU TO THINK IM RETARDED

>radiotimes.com/news/2016-12-16/star-wars-rogue-ones-new-droid-alan-tudyk-was-called-a-shit-by-c-3po-actor-anthony-daniels

>entire thing is praising alan's past work
>never mentions that he played sonny in i-robot

he is R2-D2 if you could actually understand what he said

>le jar jar is bad meme
Reddit letter media please go

Okay, Jar jar sucks but he's just a failed attempt at comic relief, not the worst shit in the world.

he's both

And the point you're missing is that Anthony Daniels thinks everything is shit- ergo his opinion on anything is useless.

Jesus fucking Christ. This is best film since the original trilogy and if you disagree, I hope you get cancer pretty much. You can keep your opinions to yourselves, because they are pretty much wrong.

Only cringe here is that post of yours.

>design a really cool, intimidating looking robo
>make him a quipbot

bravo

Can't stop laughing at this for some reason.
him (it)

WHAT

holy kek

Since when was it made apparent that any droid, and I mean literately ANY DROID, took shit as seriously as the organic lifeforms that this entire franchise has created?

Because if you ask me, they completely nailed it with this guy. He was fucking hilarious and fit perfectly with the aesthetic of the universe.

>Worse than Jar-Jar
The fuck out of here. I DARE you to rewatch the prequels and say that again with the same confidence as you did while making this shit thread.

This guy isn't as bad as Jar jar simply for the fact that he won't show up again if you didn't like him.

reddit: the opinon

I like how there are multiple threads about how shit this character is, just because he is actually great and le edgy master troles from reddit think this will make people upset.

He was worse than jarjar. Jarjar didn't pause for laughter and had more character.

a shit
A SHIT

Faggot: Reply of the Shitposter.

You have ten seconds to tell me a scene or line of dialogue from K2 that you liked.

Hard mode: don't say his melodramatic death you plebs.

>Jar-Jar didn't pause for laughter and had more character
>had more character
>more character

Allow me to sum up Jar-Jar's character in one sentence: "PHYSICAL HUMOR LOL"

I didn't like him, but I laughed once. Not at a quip, and it was too minor for me to even remember. Must have been body language (I doubt it) or le shoot without looking

Fuck you, HK was a gem.
His thoughts and dialogue were all about how he wanted to kill everything in sight like how a actual killing robot would be.

He's a gungan, an amphibious species native to Naboo who have a good relationship with the wildlife. Unfortunately jarjar is a fuckup, so he was exiled from his home until he became a warrior.

Then he went on to provide information to the queen, leading to the battle against the separatists in which he reluctantly fought. He was awarded an advisory position for his efforts in the war.

:^) character arc