Did you know that Will and Jada Smith are black supremacists?

Did you know that Will and Jada Smith are black supremacists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
youtube.com/watch?v=ImaPsvNBTgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you know you're an insecure "man"

>calling out celebrities who support racist supremacist organizations means one is "insecure"

What are you basing this on

Absolutely nothing, obviously. Maybe he's a Nation of Islam member.

Why is this ok?

a bump to promote tolerance and understanding.

I'm a black nationalist, not a black supremacist i think. I'd rather build up my communities than poor white communities though.

wtf i love will smith now

So? The Nation of Islam is literally a supremacist organization. They teach that whites are a race of devils created by a mad black scientist.

NO, THEY ARE NOT; YOU IGNORE WHAT "BLACK SUPREMACISM" IS.

ayyy you are black
why not be an ape supremacist

>The black family donated money to the Million Man March's 20th anniversary

Next you'll tell me the Germans went to Oktoberfest

>Muh poor negros have it so bad syndrome
Maybe if you guys stop murdering each other so often people will be more sympathetic.

if you guys are going to be white supremacists and post bait threads all day long, it's only fair.

that's the thing. I don't care whites are sympathetic or not. Growing our own communities will be dependent on doing it for ourselves and not asking for more handouts from whites

Nation of Islam also blames Jews for American slavery, so I'm alright with them.

>not a black supremacist i think.
>I'd rather build up my communities than poor white communities though.
Stupid ape.

See:

Make a case that the Nation of Islam isn't a supremacist organization.

Are you even aware of what The Nation of Islam teaches?

>A negromorph

FUCK YOU Sup Forums YOU RUINED THIS FUCKING BOARD

I know this is bait but,

>will only indulge in crime because of bad environment

Demonstrably untrue.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

>black
>"naturally very masculine on average"

Black males have a higher estrogen-count than men of any other race in existence. Even Asians.

This is not a meme. This is actual science. You can look it up.

For every actual man-looking black there are 20 femmy-looking black guys.

It's also why so many black women look like horrific knuckle-dragging apes; Black women have a higher testosterone-count of women of any other race.

>someone actually took the time to write this.
Some of you fags are just fucking weird.

Where did you come up with this conclusion?

Farrakhan personally preaches that a black scientist genetically engineered white people 6,000 years ago in an attempt to create the most evil beings in the universe

They also have a higher rate of homosexuality than whites. There's far more "homophobia" in the black community than among whites, so the real number is likely even higher.

Educate yourself on The Nation of Islam.

and that isn't even the craziest thing they believe

too bad you're too incompetent to.

>tfw to competent to be black

"Black supremacy" groups = groups that advocate for blacks to have basic dignity and self-respect and whites HATE that

White supremacy groups = retards unable to see that whites still rule the world and there is no reason for them to exist

"NATION OF ISLAM" IS AN ETHNOTRIBALISTIC RELIGIOUS CULT, NOT A "BLACK SUPREMACIST" ORGANIZATION —ITS FOCUS IS NOT "SUPREMACY OF 'BLACKNESS'", BUT POWER THROUGH DECEPTION.

"NATION OF ISLAM" USES A PERVERTED FACADE OF ISLAM TO PROPAGATE ITS PSEUDOCOSMOLOGY, WHILST EXPLOITING THE INSTITUTIONALIZED PLIGHT OF "BLACK" PEOPLE TO ITS OWN ADVANTAGE.

Nigga your keyboard has both Shift and Caps Lock keys on it.

In fact there's probably two Shift keys in case one of them is broken.

Here's another idiot who is completely clueless as to what The Nation of Islam believes.

Nation of Islam doctrine specifically calls for blacks to rule the world and all non-blacks to be exiled, enslaved or executed as a fulfillment of the fact that non-black people were never meant to exist in the first place if not for Yakub's interference.

Million Man March is a famous event that shows solidarity between black men. Yes its founders believe crazy shit but that isn't why 99% of them are marching, they're marching to be a part of the movement.

Just like you can go to a christmas parade and still be against selling your virgin daughter

It doesn't matter what they believe. Whites can just laugh at them, walk away, and continue to be above blacks in every measurable metric. This is why you find prominent whites who support this group; you think they don't know all this? It's a game to them

When people who are bullied fantasize about getting back at the ones who bullied them, do you hate them for that? This is all it is

That doesn't change the fact that Smith specifically favors Farrakhan, a man who has personally re-instituted the most explicitly racist NOI doctrine that had been softened by previous leaders

The Black Man is the Original Man, the rightful owner of the earth, and brown, yellow and white people are each more contaminated mutations designed by a madman to oppress them.

>black supremacist

Not exactly. Farrakhan is an anti-semitic black nationalist. Basically supports a separate nation for black Americans, either in the black majority areas in the Deep South or in Africa (like Liberia). It's the kind of stuff that I would expect pol jr, aka "Sup Forums", to love.

The "black nation" is the entire Earth, no one but blacks has a legitimate right to live since they are not true people in the first place and therefore don't have souls.

I didn't thanks for the dank red pill Sup Forums sage and reported lol

That's absolutely irrelevant. Supporting the goal of a particular event isn't equivalent to financially supporting a supremacist organization.

you cry about racism on the internet like every other beta

I'm bothered by double standards, why aren't you?

And it's extremely naive to believe that the NOI's doctrine has no real world impact.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImaPsvNBTgY

This is Louis Farrakhan calling for 10,000 black men to sacrifice their lives to give whites the deaths they deserve

What did he mean by this?

whites btfo

There's some good points mixed in with the bad ones.

They have no real world impact because blacks are still the underclass, the poorest, the least influential group in America. They are even outdone in all socioeconomic metric by very recent immigrant groups while they have been in America for 2/3rds of its existence. Any chance of these groups having an impact is minimal. They are worthless on their own and everyone knows it. They are only taken seriously when a foreign power tries to use them. This why they were heavily infiltrated and subverted by the CIA during the Cold War. Now? They are laughable.

White supremacists, as remote as the possibility is, can exert real power because after all, they have a more powerful audience to preach to. Blacks have nothing and will never have anything

Tell that to the five cops that were shot in Dallas by a black supremacist, or to John Allen Muhammad's victims

white/german descent here, but honestly who gives a fuck about cops regardless of how they die

>Y-Y-You see, it's OK when blacks do it, but it's literally genocide when whites do the same thing....

Typical liberal logic.

It's always the lightskinned mulattos never the dark niggas

>posts a fitness model infamous for blatantly lying about steroid use
Yah naturally masculine and totally not insecure bro, def not masquerading himself for social reasons (money, fame, looks)

don't be so new.

the board saw its end times start all the way back with ABATAP. Sup Forums has more real world effect than any other board on Sup Forums. it is literally the most internationally relevant board right now. it is here to stay and do with this site whatever it pleases.

but don't be alarmed: Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>calling out

Why should you care if he's a racist? It makes 0 difference

It's amazing how quick Sup Forums falls back to this ironically equally non-argument parrot phrase.

Memeneux is one of their surrogate father figures along with Trump.

I don't even know how a black supremacist would work, the level of delusion would have to be astronomical.

Say what you want about white supremacists, but at least they can make a fucking good argument for it

>implying there is a reason to debate non-arguments

hispanic man has the best of both sides

>Black nationalist
>Doesn't go back to a black country

>make wild accusations and post bullshit
>told off
>I WIN THATS NOT AN ARGUMENT UR SPOSED TO DEBATE ME