Twin Peaks

HEY Sup Forums YOU SHITS
YOU BETTER BUCKLE UP
youtube.com/watch?v=d714bEXFny4

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/news/twin-peaks-fan-gorbachev-asked-bush-who-killed-laura-palmer-41488
youtube.com/watch?v=V_VKCjeMzhg
youtube.com/watch?v=1RN6pT3zL44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck, that is awesome!

totally hyped now

glad to see him enjoying that donut like an american

niiiice it's eventually started happening

just noticed that the theme is slightly different

david lynch eating donut

I worked as an extra in the new season. My name is in the list of actors that got released. It's going to be a really big mess.

yeah, well I'm fucking David Lynch and I say you're full of shit

What are you talking about sonny boy?

I fucking love Lynch

Thank you

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS SORT OF INFLAMMATORY LANGUAGE, SONNY. DO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO BETTER EXPRESS YOURSELF.

GO NOT DO . GODDAMN SMART PHONE CONTRAPTIONS

Gordon... raise your antenna.

Best thing i've seen on /tv all week.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THOSE OLD WWII MOVIES?

BANZAAAIIII

Get fucking hyped.

H Y P E

Are there any more bts pics I should be checking out?

Trent Peaks!

check out the owl on the telegraph pole

The owls are not what they seem

I'm watching it through again in the run up to Christmas, some episodes are, well, a drag.

yeah s2 was up and down for sure. lynch left and mediocrity entered.

at least with the new series he is there full time 100% dropping lynch bombs

>tfw I have the self control not to binge on Twin Peaks and have spaced the episodes for weekly viewing

Just got to the Leland jail scene. f.

fo000oook

>bite
>mmm mmm mmm
>deep breath
kek

More behind the scenes pics plz.

that not a behind the scenes photo for Twin Peaks, that a behind the scenes photo from the music video David made for Trent during his last album

Fire walk with me is so fucking good.

Can't wait to watch the whole thing on my smartphone.

Nadine and James are confirmed returning.

What will Lynch do with them? The last time we see James is riding off on his motorcycle to fuck knows where and the last time we see Nadine she got her memory back but Ed already decided to marry Norma.

How will he redeem these characters and make them actually relevant to the plot?

Hopefully by immediately killing them all off

i bet james aged like fucking milk
he was already uggo as fuck

I get the feeling this is going to be a complete debacle.

You people miss the point if you think David Lynch gives a shit about the plot. He never wanted Laura Palmer's murder to be solved. He wanted there to be an endless stream of mystery. The network ruined that however.

He turned into the baby of Ewan McGregor and Bill Paxton.

huh
hair aside he actually looks a little better
like he aged into his face

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
We're in for some serious shit aren't we?

themoscowtimes.com/news/twin-peaks-fan-gorbachev-asked-bush-who-killed-laura-palmer-41488

hnng

thats fucking creepy

I really really really really anxious that this is going to suck BIGTIME. The X-Files renewal was so awkward and weird.

mfw Lynch does a second Mulholland Drive Diner scene

the book was pretty good. Proved that Mark Frost can still write. It's been 10 years since Lynch has directed anything. Who knows if he still has it.

>you have to write a scene where you cuck a young boy just to feel something in your miserable life

can Trent Reznor act?

lel

so fucking weird

>Inland Empire came out in 2006

>It's been 10 years since Lynch has directed anything
he's done a few shorts (including a 17-minute Dior advert he made with Marion Cotillard which was p gud), and filmed a fucking Duran Duran concert

he got better looking as he aged

can Trent Reznor act?

God I hope so. He did sort of act in the music video 'Deep' it was pretty shitty, but in his defense he was head first in addiction.

The real question is. Will they act well together?

Looks so much better desu.

I just can't stand his gigantic fucking cranium

all of NIN are credited. I bet they perform a song instead of acting. Like Juliee Cruise did in the original series

Yeah, he's aged into his face. Kind of like Thom Yorke did. Looking older then they should in their youth is just odd.

It'll be How To Destroy Angels if that's what's happening. Still, would like to see Reznor in a Bowie style role.

don't forget his lithography documentary short (ffs still with the goddamn DV, Dave?)
youtube.com/watch?v=V_VKCjeMzhg

[weird mechanical noises intensifies]

You're complaining about DV in a video he obviously shot spur of the moment?

if only mark frost wasnt such a cuck

lmao

I see nobody here knows you can't go back.

All good things have their time and then it's over.

No apple stays sweet forever.

You've been warned.

>the book was pretty good. Proved that Mark Frost can still write.
I haven't finished the book, but from what I read from Twin Peaks fans, there seems to be a lot of inconsistency in the book, to a point where people are speculating that Mark Frost simply didn't give a shit enough to double check himself.

I'm getting Eraserhead flashbacks

>still no date

there are like 4 and they are all pretty minor. A character's middle name is wrong. Laura is described as being 18 instead of 17, and a wrong birthdate. There was also two inconsistencies of not mentioning Annie won or even was one of the competitors of Miss Twin Peaks and saying that Norma's mother is dead. People asked Frost about those 2 at book signings and he said they were not mistakes and he can't say anything else.

The wrongs dates/ages are actual errors.

>it won't be in comfy 4:3

I READ THE BOOK AND APPARENTLY THE OWLS ARE STRAIGHT UP ALIENS NOT EVEN JOKING BOB IS AN ALIEN

actually finish the book and that's completely wrong. it's the other way around. Contact with a lodge dweller is so bizarre and unexplainable that people interpret it as an alien abduction. It says in the book that people in history who claimed to meet angels, devils, ghosts etc. also were meeting lodge dwellers.

Wrong

Can I just say the the epub release is pretty flawed. I forget everything wrong, but I think a few note from T.P. are missing (which are on the audiobook), there's a part of the book where like 6 paragraphs are repeated, obviously accidentally, and often times, it seems like images were put in the wrong order and place.

Also, two discrepancy I noticed between the ebook and audiobook is that there's some dialogue missing from the audio book from the Indians speech (I forgot his name, and I'm not talking about Hawk though it's read by him) and where Hawk states he mailed Ed over the course of a few years while the other stats that it's over a course of a few months. Small things, but it really feels like they didn't even bother to proof this stuff.

weird. i had the hardback physical book and didn't notice any of that stuff. sounds like those versions were thrown together halfass.

damn shame

I can't even remember what the significance of the owls are.

it was never revealed before the show got canceled. The giant tells Cooper "the owls are not what they seem" and in several scenes there are owl's watching the characters. that's it.

Okay thanks. It's no wonder I forgot.

It's not really hard to figure out. The Owls are basally Bob's eyes.

I really can't see it being bad. Even if it's been 10 years since his last movie I doubt Lynch has lost anything. And like the other user said, the book was pretty good.

I honestly want a new feature film by Lynch though. At the same time I'm not sure he'd be able to top Inland Empire. It seems like the perfect movie to leave off on.

My two favorite artists working together again. I love it.

They are going to perform a song on stage similar to the it's happening again kind of scene is my bet.

Story of my life.

Well this doesn't look like a music performance. If Reznor's not playing a main character though he could be there mainly for music but also have some scenes other than that. Other than Lost Highway (and it was really only the metal in it I disliked) Lynch has always done a good job at merging music and scenes so it would be cool to have NiN playing while cutting to other things happening.

That picture of Reznor and Lynch are pictures of behind the scenes of the shooting of Came Back Haunted

youtube.com/watch?v=1RN6pT3zL44

When I become a billionaire and invent the time machine I'm going back in time and getting Lynch to direct proper videos for the entire Nine Inch Nails album The Fragile, especially The Great Below.

I'm also getting everyone ITT a QT gf.

Actually him and Atticus are releasing a 5 track EP in a bit here under NIN.

Is that the sheriff's department? That computer is throwing me off. It's gonna be so weird watching Twin Peaks with modern technology.

Crazy fans have already convinced themselves there's time travel going on to explain the inconsistencies. Who knows, maybe they're right.

I believed you right up until the part about me ever having a gf.

I'm sure there are just some things Frost forgot (or are retcons) but some things are way too specific to be simple errors. For instance the stamp on the post card Norma and Hank send which shows the wrong date (I think it's only the month that's off) of the moon landing. Someone pointed out that the stamp is a different one from what was used in the marketing too, so it was changed to the moon landing one for the final version of the book and the month is off. I don't think that was an accident. Another one in the same part of the book is the filming location and guest stars on the late show that Norma and Hank go see.

Especially the David Duchovny ones.

I know that Atticus is now official a Nail, but Mariqueen is also involved, so that's where I get my hypothesis from.

CARLOS

>computer

What the fuck? Twin Peaks always had a fifties aesthetic

David what are you doing

David stop

It is revealed. The owl is Bob.

The song makes me think of Bob and the lodge.