youtube.com/watch?v=wipr12ZmBfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mmmmmmmmmmmmm sniffs

what happened to my Sup Forums

i wish i could combine these pics into my permanent reality

>>slurp

*ZZZZZZZZZTTT BRAP*

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

This whole time I thought fart posting is a reference to queefing, make it so

DELETE THIS

look I'm just gonna be honest here but BRAAPPP posting is fundamentally flawed

look at the space between her ass cheeks vs. the probable location of her balloon knot.

There's no way that that amount of hiney (which is almost all hips, and no hiney to be honest) would have enough intercheek tension to produce a BRRAAAPPP kind of noise.

If she was wearing yoga pants, or significantly fatter in the ass rather than the hips, then maybe. But this hiney is most likely going to produce more PFFTT type air-y farts than loud, BRRRAPPPP-y ones.

I mean just look at the spot where her turdcutter should be. There's guaranteed to be only 1.5-2 inches of skin max there. Definitely not enough to produce any kind of BRRAAPPPP

Also, that is clearly a Papa John's cheese pizza, which is almost certainly composed of pre-partially frozen crust, and chemical cheese substitute. Both of those would combine to be more of a gastric brick than a gas bubble. She's gonna be straining on the toilet later, not leaking out loud wet ass barks.

MAYBE if she was standing up, the fat in her caboose would redistribute downwards enough to provide the necessary crack pressure for a BRRRAPPPP, but right now, you're not getting anything close

I hope this helps.

Not going to click that, jokes on you.

What the absolute fuck would make a human do this? I do not and will not understand how disgustingly robotic and soulless asians are.

WTF I WANTED BIG BLACK COCK YOU SICKO

Are there actual Eproctophiles on Sup Forums or is this a meme?

Both

>Eproctophiles
What does this even mean?

this fucking faggot and his shitty thread again

I love this shit

this is a very very weak meme, Sup Forums's lost it tbqh

Shitposting became literal.

its not even a Sup Forums meme
this retard use to do it on /fit/ too then everyone stopped replying his threads

go fuck yourself you fucking faggot piece of shit

somebody beat me to this thread to post my own pasta

delicious

I don't know but I like fapping to girls farting

I just like to mention this is a very good looking woman.

MANY SUCH CASES

i think it originated on r9k too

I'm always sad seeing photos of naked women sleeping on a bed. I want that, but I'll never get it.

someone post the one where the chinks are beating dogs in the head with a wood 2x4 then chopping them up while still alive and throwing their limbs into a giant stew behind a restaurant

How do you know she's sleeping?

Horrible.

I don't understand the mentality that this isn't extremely fucked up. How could you do that while laughing without being some sort of psychopath?

>someone post the one where the chinks are beating dogs in the head with a wood 2x4 then chopping them up while still alive and throwing their limbs into a giant stew behind a restaurant
^^^>>>

how can white "people" even compete?

>tfw starting to say *braaaaap* whenever I fart

>How could you do that while laughing without being some sort of psychopath?
Well, user, she is chinese, the lowest form of human.

You should start rapping.

youtube.com/watch?v=wipr12ZmBfw

SAD!

What kind of IQ do the chinese have?

When can we have a designated BRAP board?
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

That's so ridiculous.

If something like this happens, you need to take a step back, look at your culture, and realize there's problems that need fixing.

I read this in Emperor Palpatine's voice

I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA

Well this is kinda what happens if you get communists in charge, kill everybody who doesn't follow along, and then overpopulate the fuck out of your country so life means nothing.

what the fuck

She just looks like it.

The
>I hope this helps.
fucking kills me.

Don't they leave her there because their insurance system is fucked up to the point of pushing people for helping the injured?

This is too good to be true

We really need to tone down the kino crap and all memes in general. It's attracting way too many retards from Sup Forums. The past few weeks have been unbearable.

>There's no way that that amount of hiney (which is almost all hips, and no hiney to be honest) would have enough intercheek tension to produce a BRRAAAPPP kind of noise.
Wrong. It has more to do with moisture levels of the genital region's atmosphere. A wet, moist bottom, will produce the BRRAAAPP noise with utmost consistency. You'd know this already... if you weren't a noob. Sad state of Sup Forums nowadays smdh

i prefer meme and shitposts. they're the only good thing around here cuz if i'm not shitposting then it's just a bunch of consumerist retards talkign about the lastest capeshit abortion or star wars or some bullshit for low iq teenagers.

Fart Fetishist. It means fart fetishist.

this window will close in 3 seconds...

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

FUCKING ASIANS

hey reddit, how's it going?