How long till BLACKED becomes mainstream enough that it starts getting mentioned on to shows and in movies?

How long till BLACKED becomes mainstream enough that it starts getting mentioned on to shows and in movies?

wtf i want a black dick in my mouth now

why are they all eating turds?

It's dark chocolate actually.

>Somebody spent some time to make that image

And I thought my life was bad

>collecting a BBC catalog is bad
user pls

>Someone made a chart about all the women who were fucking black guys.

What's with the cuck obsession on Sup Forums?

>not ordering them by alphabetical hair color

>dat image

kek

You don't want your meme to be the mainstream because they won't live up to it.

BLACKED is Sup Forums culture

lol insecure white "men"
how does it feel knowing you will never be able to compete?

Its confirmed for some shitskin star wars fan and Quentin when theres a Sup Forums thread up

Keep telling yourself that, white boy.

this

>Some are stretched lengths
>Some are erect lengths
Invalidated

>WallOfRegret.jpeg

GROß DEUTSCHE SCHWANZ

>same picture of August Ames used 3 times
that's cheating, image disregarded

You mean keep telling yourself that your dicks are not subpar m8?
Hahhahah

Your meme simply does not work with reality sorry.

>i cant read

Each study is linked to determine as such m8 the burden of proof is on you.

>Decide to visit Sup Forums

>This is the FIRST thing that pops up

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

what kino is this ?

Cucks get their Shit stomped in at Sup Forums and come here thinking no one will burst this bubble

>canadians

Why do you spam both pedo shit and cuck shit?

maybe they did the study during winter, don't judge

There is an eternally pissed off nigger tripfag that we all filtered and ignored after telling him that his ugly ratfaced waifu was a whore and calling him a nigger and he drops his trip and posts shit like this and pedo shit from his phone for like 14 hours a day.

>tfw i can tell whose dick each one is by the veins

>this actually aired on television
Americans everybody!

>tfw on the Day of the Rake we all get together and make fun on the Leafs tiny penises as we make them deathmarch to the Leaf internment camps naked

>thinks it's one person
>t. white dicklet

That's kind of funny though. No idea of the context but she's obviously getting railed and not really liking it to piss him off and he doesn't give two shits.

Yeah, as a comedy, and she ends up getting cuck'd in the end. Unlike the BBC (kek) where they actually air documentaries saying women should racemix, trannies should be able to go to gynecologists and have their assholes given gynecological exams so they don't feel left out and the government should pay for it, and Muslims should be allowed to move into your house and rape you wives. Oh, and they get arrested if they don't buy a license for the honor of getting to watch their entire nation be cuck'd.

>trannies should be able to go to gynecologists and have their assholes given gynecological exams so they don't feel left out
Wat

>burger getting this triggered
AYY LMAO DUDE

>the white cock sharpie thread is deleted
>this thread is still up
Why are mods so utterly devoid of subtlety? At least try and pretend YOU aren't the ones blacking this board.

Settle down there's enough BBC for you both.

Way to misuse meme arrows and call yourself a white dicklet, retard. At no point did I infer that dumb nigger is the only one doing it, retard. I'm sure he has cucked little cracker faggots like you doing the same thing while jerking off your two inch dicks from under your fat rolls with your cheeto stained fingers, retard.

>Post facts
>OI Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE TRIGGERED M8 INNIT BANTER OI H-H-HEH HEH

You're like fucking clockwork, United Kuckdom.

Lmao Sup Forums is so butthurt ITT

You never answered my question here

Said the pack of niggers to your parents.

I've seen plenty of dicks in locker room showers (not gay) and I don't believe the "5 inches is average" meme is true, it's at least 6.5

I watched a port where the girl enjoys BBC and all that, but ends up crying her eyes out when she figures out her boyfriend is not into Cuck fetish, he was pimping her to a drug dealer, because he was short on cash.

>thinking there's any britbongs up when it's like 5 am there

How retarded are you?

>

>my gay anecdotes are better than medical studies

This fun

my girlfriend is the same, she doesn't even like it when other guys fuck her

Damn... Really makes me think...

So, who else here is an unironic cuckold?

>You
>yourself
>your
You've proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that you're insecure.
I'm not even black, just a white guy who recognizes the true superiority of the BBC.

whats the name of the 8th girl, third row?

7 inches is literally fine for most girls, you guys have nothing to worry about

lel
cuck fantasies die hard

why do they all look... so empty inside? Its like their souls are dead and they're a walking husk.

Lol
>my corrections in grammer makes me. A expert on dicks above medical studies

>blacks have the biggest dicks
>well there rally is no scientific evidence of this
>YOU ARE INSECURE REEEEEEE

Hahahhhahhaha

Really,

>Interracial automatically means cuck

Get off Sup Forums you retard.

Bump

those dicks look so good desu

How is this still up? I know a mod made this thread to trigger people, but, still, there has to be limit to your feigned ignorance, right? Stop shitting up the board and acting like it's all us and not you.

Sticky this fucking thread already

MORE BLACK COCKS

>bumps thread
>how is this still up
It truly is a mystery.

time to go prep the bull justin

Don't worry
Tomorrow is the big day when clinton loses and cuckys girlfriend should be here so we can laugh at her

Im half puerto rican/black. I steal shit and do the cucking.

he came deep inside her pussy too ;)

Well there was another thread with a very explicit image of a white penis that was deleted some time ago while this one is ALLOWED to flourish. Bumping a thread doesn't grant it immunity to pruning.

>tattoos
She forfeited her white status.

wasn't that a plebbit post? some girl's boyfriend wanted her to cuck him with specific guys and eventually he wasn't in the bedroom at all. and then one of the guys she was told to sleep with accidentally let it slip that she was a prostitute.

Look buddy BBC>LWD is the law of the land. Go back to r eddit if you don't like it.

Holy shit that is funny. What a lad.

I'm friends with a lot of black dudes at my Uni and appreciation for BLACKED is the thing we have in common. It's quite beautiful actually.

Why do Sup Forums trump supporters have to shit up our board with their repressed BBC fetish?

I have no problem with cuckposting, I have a problem with nigger mods trying to influence board culture. The whole BBC thing is funny and all, but not when Little Janny Hotpockets is the one doing it.

Yea m8 we are also your mods Hahahhaa

I know your from reddit, but it's actually an aussie guy who does it.

dubs, check them

It's always an Aussie. Where there's shitposting look to the land down under.

who is 3rd row, 3rd across?

Wow, I thought it was just a meme but Sup Forums really is full of cucks.

anyone know who is the redhead girl at the top right corner?

Why is doxing people against the rules now when the mods and janitors do it themselves on the irc?

How long before you take your obsession with blacksnake back to Sup Forums with you?

Amarna Miller

It looks like Rebecca Linares, and I don't think she's ever done blacked so I dunno why she's there

Looks like Rebeca Linares. If you meant the turd in her mouth, it was my bowel movement from two nights ago.

How did people figure this out? Did he post himself at some point?

kimberly brix

I feel these girls appears 3-4 times in this collage.
Fake news

the bbc meme is depressing and dehumanizing- finding out girls were only interested because of the size myth.

even if it's not a myth and i'm just one unlucky nigga, really wish this shit would stop

That's how you know they love BBC. Repeat customers baby!

>STILL IN DENIAL HIS MOD IS ALLOWING THIS TO REACH LIMIT