Bonjour, mon name is Monsiour Ken

Bonjour, mon name is Monsiour Ken.

I’m a 27 year old American Francophile (ouiaboo for you barbarians). I bake baguettes and croissants in my kitchen, and spend my days driving in roundabouts and playing superior French games (Little Big Adventure, Alone in the Dark, Beyond Good and Evil, Another World).

I train with my baguette every day, this superior bread can cut clean through hunger because it is baked at over thousand degrees (Celsius), and is vastly superior to any other bread on earth. I earned my baking license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak French fluently, both Parisian and Quebecois dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about French history and their Napoleonic code, which I follow 100%

When I get my French visa, I am moving to Paris to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a member of the French Foreign Legion or write for Asterix!

I own several berets, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to France, so I can fit in easier. I kiss everyone on the cheek at least four times and speak French as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in France!

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famille_De_la_Chapelle_(Finlande)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't forget to smell like garbage and alienate tourists

hes going to France, not Brazil

that's my point

>ouiaboo thread
>page 10
bump

t'es fille? est-ce que tu veux pisser dans ma bouche?

As a Finn with Huguenot descent I will never forget what the French did to my ancestors

>Finn with huguenot descent

Does it even exist

>what the french

Your ancestors were also french, m8

le bump

Just friendly banter, also your ancestors were French

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famille_De_la_Chapelle_(Finlande)

>going to a High School instead of le Lycée
Merde alors.

hon hon hon

Accept your french ancestry white man, I have accepted mine.

wow

based

>tfw the whole world is secretly french

That's very cute of you. Keep it up mon ami.

I am Norman, therfore white. Southern fr*ch do not have the right to speak to me.

this

fuck occitaniggers

I am Slav.

>not adding a space before the exclamation mark

Not a true French faggot

>Finnish Hugenot
>German Hugenot
>Dutch Hugenot
>English Hugenot
> Afrikaner Hugenot

You're spreading like the kikes...