What will he think about R1

what will he think about R1

Who cares about reviews of a fantasy movie for children.

Absolute crap, just like TFA.

He'll say that the characters were lifeless and space battles don't make a good movie.
Also he'll bring up pic related.

Except he gave TFA a pass

I don't think we're going to get a Plinkett review of Rogue One. They had to scrape the absolute bottom of the barrel to make a review of TFA so they'll probably say they don't want to bother with spin-off movies that aren't proper "episodes".

None of you are actually expecting a Plinkett review for this, are you? Are you even expecting an episode 8 review?

He's not a real person, so he won't think anything.

LOL NICE

Not enough sex.

I don't give it a pass. Eat shit.

>Where was the fucking interracial romance you hack frauds

I do sort of agree with him. There wasn't any love or intimacy between the characters, they all felt like very platonic friends.

>777
>77
Star Wars was released in 1977

plinkett review no, hitb review yes

He'll go soft on it just like he did with TFA. Stoklasa is an anti-art hack who has no idea what makes films good.

How about the father/daughter relationship Between Jyn and Galen? Why does everybody have to be in a relationship?

>He refused to bring up the fact Rey was a Mary Sue, because if he had he will be labeled a misogynist
>Instead focusing on insulting people who boycotted the movie
>Half of the review wasn't even about TFA, and his only criticisms were lifted from another review he's mocking

What a fag.

And the third 7 stands for Force Awakens, a remake of A New Hope.

He's talking about Episode 7, ya dip.

A
FUCKING
STAR
DESTROYER
SWORD

How much love or intimacy was in A new Hope though? I remember when people hated pointless tacked on love stories.

He'll say TFA is better, which is when I unsubscribe.