PAN, NICE AND HOT

PAN, NICE AND HOT

this is such a nice clean meme

TOP KEK THIS IS FUNNY BECAUSE THATS ACTUALLY HOW GORDON RAMSAY TALKS HAHAHAHA XD

dick, nice and hard lmau

I unironically love watching Gordon Ramsey cook stuff

His non-meme videos are great. The ones that actually show you recipes and tips for cooking.

You okay there user?

Temba, his arms wide

Wow.

Unbelievable.

How much do those youtube videos make anyway.

>"Chicken to the window, Chef!"

You can get banned from Sup Forums for ironic shitposting. It's happened to me twice. I know it's the end of the year and people are getting pissy about long-running memes but keep it to yourself.

Butt. Nice and hurt.

Which of Jacks videos is this from?

I never thought it was possible to undercook a chicken

>Is the ice cream frozen?
>Yes, chef.
>Bloody hell... fuck me.

>Whah is that?!
>It's a bag of sugar, Chef
>You get your sugar in bags? Not freshly refined in house?
>...Yes Chef?
>F** me

OI DONKEY
C'MERE

IT'S FUUKING RAAAAWWW

THERE'S A FUCKING PUBE IN IT FUCK ME SIDEWAYS GOD HAVE MERCY YOU DONKEY PIG FUCKER

are you implying OP is ironic shitposting?
HAHAHAAHXDXD!!!!!!11!!1

Post. Nice and shit

What's wrong with this?
If that was a steak you retards would say it was perfect.

>tfw downloaded his Ultimate Cookery Course series today

Time to get comfy

I'LL HOOK YOU IN THE GABBER, CUNT

nothing. you should eat your chicken like this all the time.

I take my chicken medium-well, like my steak.

It's generally very safe to eat a steak blue. Uncooked poultry, however, are riddled with diseases.

>I like a little jelly at the center of my chicken. If I can't get a whiff of the nauseating smell of raw poultry when I cut into it, I send it back.

I AINT NO BITCH

In Burgerland, chicken isn't butchered properly so salmonella comes standard in raw chicken. So we have to cook it all the way through. It's not bad but it's definitely has to be cooked way more than steak.

Jap chickens aren't diseased so they can have chicken sashimi

MEAL, NICE AND HOT

Awwww

Not true, and makes no sense logically.
They're exposed to the exact same pathogens, and they undergo the same quality assurance tests. You just bought into memes. The raw-steak is good steak, and chicken is diseased memes.

FRIED OYSTERS FOR TABLE SIX, CHEF

Tea, Earl Grey, Hot

>It's just memes bro! Lmao!

Enjoy your rare chicken you faggot be sure to eat it all up

Beef is much denser than other meats so it doesn't get infected as easily. The only bacteria that appears on raw beef is surface level which can be killed with a quick sear on both sides until brown. After that it's good to eat.

BREAD READY TO SERVE CHEF

THESE OYSTERS ARE SCALLOPS!
SCALLOPS!!!!!!

I don't enjoy rare chicken, but if you mock it, but then eat uncooked steak, you're an idiot.
Fun fact, those juices that come out are absolutely riddled with bacteria and provide lovely little pathways for bacteria to travel through to infect the entirety of the meat.
Again, there's no difference.

Note, I'm not advocating for well-done meat, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

I don't eat "uncooked" steak I eat medium or medium rare steak.

Thats tuna you dingus's
Perfectly fine to eat it like that

And I'm sure if someone had medium-rare chicken, or medium-rare pork you'd express some degree of disgust. Because you're a hypocrite.

No because I'm not a fucking imbecile who thinks all of those foods are exactly the same

Both of those are uncooked, pic related is the only patrician way to eat steak.

If that's true then the bacteria that infects steak is resisted more by the human body than salmonella. It's not a matter of "mocking" cooking choices. But I eat medium raw steak exclusively. If I eat chicken that isn't cooked completely through (again I live in burgerland) food poisoning occurs.

Because you're a silly hypocrite, childish too.
*pats your head*
I'm sure King of the Hill would be very proud of you.

Lol bro, I'm a former international D-1 unlimited weight class wrestler, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I zercher squat somewhere around 700 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Zercher squat maybe 495 lbsx8? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

Yeah my gastrointestinal tract is pretty finicky about what goes through it. Doesn't take well to salmonella. Never has, surprisingly.

guys remember back a couple summers ago we streamed seasons of hell's kitchen together

that shit was great