Don't use hosts for labour or military applications

>Don't use hosts for labour or military applications.

Do use them for cum dumpsters and bullet sponges.

You're assuming they're the only people in the world building robots

Since that isn't the focus of the show, it's entirely possible that there are already androids being used in the military considering it's set in the future.
Maybe it's possible that some kind of more advanced technology exists and is already employed by the military.
At the end of the day, it does not matter, the show doesn't explore those ideas and your post is shit.

They did use them for manual labor though didn't they?

As far as military applications I'm sure there's some stripped down combat model somewhere with no thoughts or emotions. The revolutionary thing about the hosts isn't their hardware, apparently it's so mundane in-universe that they actually downgraded the bodies to save costs. The important thing with the hosts is their programming and their ability to learn/become self aware.

Was that Host he was building in his old bunker supposed to be a clone of him so he wouldn't get shot by Dolores?

I wouldn't want a bunch of emotionally unstable robots with identity issues who could turn on us at any moment in the military.

why the fuck would you need human-like constructs for military applications? or labor?

we don't model robotic arms after human arms

>Don't use hosts for labour

literally used dozens of hosts as slaves to dig out and build his new narrative

He only wanted to tell his stories
He didn't care for that other nonsense

It was heavily implied that they wanted Ford's technology to do just that.

Would do great spies. I guess thats why they want Ford's code.

You do realize that image is a shoop, right?

>Don't use hosts for labour or military applications.

How do you know that?

We've literally seen nothing about this fictional universe outside of one isolated themepark.

They might be. The park is responsible for a lot of revolutionary tech and it'd be absurd to presume that they wouldn't patent that shit. Disney is responsible for patents lasting 70+ years after a creators death because they need to keep Mickey mouse out of public domain. By the time of Westworld Disney would have made patents 200+ years long.

this

you dont want fully conscious droids for labor or military applications tho

The final episode makes everything really really complicated.

Okay ..."the board" wants the tech available to them so they can sell it.
So in 30 years nobody managed to smuggle out any tech? Replicate it in the outside world?
Really? For thirty years Ford managed to keep a lid on how the robots work? And somehow people working there didn't share anything they've learned or required to know?!

And on top of that There are more parks out there like Eastworld?

Does that mean Ford on a daily basis micromanages not only Westworld, but also Eastworld and who knows how many more?

Does he have another office in Eastworld where the whole thing is full of japanese stuff and so on ...?

I mean that's more than a stretch.

Implying patents will stop chinks from building cheap army of sex-military robots on Foxxon factories.

ya we literally saw them doing manual labour when ford was planning his expansion

op is a retarded faggot as usual

Having a patent on a drawn mouse is not the same as having one on something of immeasurable military worth.

The government would buy that shit out instantly or claim some sort of eminent domain on it.

What would Ford do? Take them to court?

I think they want his technology to make gholas to replace people in important positions, politicians etc.

Why did this show have so many cocks? Why did characters like talking about big cocks so much? Why did they show a close-up of a big black cock? Will there be even more cock in Season 2?

These are the questions I want answers to.

Why would he want robots that could replicate human emotions for labor or the army?

>So in 30 years nobody managed to smuggle out any tech? Replicate it in the outside world?

How are you going to smuggle out that massive assembly line of machines that makes hosts? Even if you could get a working host you would still have to spend years on research and billions reverse engineering the tech to create host bodies from scratch. Any person with that kind of cash would be better of just buying Westworld firing Ford and owning the rights to the tech. Oh wait that is the actual plot of the show.

>Does that mean Ford on a daily basis micromanages not only Westworld, but also Eastworld and who knows how many more?

No he does not even micromanage Westworld.

>Does he have another office in Eastworld where the whole thing is full of japanese stuff

It's a stretch that man can own two offices?

>tfw woke

Destroy them. Thats why the board didn't kick him out.

Why are you obsessed with cocks?

all I know is that I would never watch it again, I would even watch game of shit again

>people asked why Overwatch has mostly female characters when it has more men.

>people aren't used to seeing this much dick on television so they think Westworld has too much dick.

>use incredibly complex robot programmed and designed to immitate humans for blasting niggas

Or you know make a much simpler algorithm and plate him with kevlar scales and attach lazors and nukes on it