DUDE EATING JUNK FOOD NONSTOP FOR A MONTH MAKES YOU SICK LMAO

DUDE EATING JUNK FOOD NONSTOP FOR A MONTH MAKES YOU SICK LMAO

just finished middle school, i see

Didn't he fake this shit or something?
Literally such a stupid documentary
Even Super High Me was better

DUDE I ATE THIS SUPER SIZED MICKEY D'S, DUDE WHY AM I FAT? LMAO

This guy's documentaries suck cock.

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with this movie? It seems we have a thread about it weekly, if not daily. Who fucking cares?

retardedly fake

that scene where he threw up just after taking a bite from a burger was total bullshit.

DUDE WHO WOULD KNOW, PAYING ONE DOLLAR FOR MEAL ISN'T A GREAT IDEA LMAO

You only realize fast food is bad because this movie changed public perception

I like how the pussy starts throwing up after eating a big Mac and fries. Seriously?

It's fake, MORAN.

everuthing in moderation

I ate fast food (and beer) every day for a month I'm fine

Still sexy as ever

how do you eat beer?

he got cancer

I freeze it and then fry the chunks up with some salt

No. The correlation between eating garbage and having poor health was already widely known.

This guy has an insanely punchable face

> Work in McD for 6 months
> Eat food there daily because 50% staff discount makes it the cheapest option
> Lose around 10 lbs in the time while not looking to cut
The hamburgers alone aren't that bad. Its the sides, garlic dip and people taking extra burgers to go.

Triggered amerilards

I mean, if that's really all you're eating during the day, you're going to lose weight.

Although, ~500 calories for a burger that will fill you up for about an hour is pretty fucking shitty.

Sure, but generally not by the retarded public - this "film" just brought more attention to it, in a kinda blunt force, hammer to the face, way.

It won't fill you up for just an hour. A burger (on its own) is generally ok - meets a lot of macros and has slow-release energy (carbs and fat). Like the other guy said, it's when people pile of cauldrons of cokes and salt drenched fries...that's a problem.

>garlic dip
Is this a britbong thing

The bullshit about is that he just ate way more.

A woman who did it in April 2004, lost 10 pounds (going from 175 to 165) and lowered her cholesterol from 237 to 197, a drop of 40 points.

A man who starts eating uncontrollable amounts of food, stops exercising, and the whole world should be surprised that he puts on weight?

Humbug.

Absolutely not. Never seen it in a McD's here. Maybe it's a French/Eurotrash thing.