ITT: Post what you consider to be the best show of all time

ITT: Post what you consider to be the best show of all time

disregarding season 2

this certainly must be the pinnacle of television

Band of Brothers

Over The Garden Wall was meh, and the pacing of the final episode felt rushed.

wrong

God damn it. I came to this thread to see if it was worth watching beyond that pilot short on YouTube. But if that's your rebuttal it's not worth watching.

>i was gonna watch a show i was interested in but then i saw a user say wrong on Sup Forums, since then i really dont want to see it

Do what you want, i dont care if you miss out on it, not doing the creators any good torrenting anyway

Wow, excuse me for having an opinion different from yours. Dick.

Wow, excuse me for having an opinion different from yours. Dick.

Spaced Season 1 is literally flawless.

>not doing the creators any good torrenting anyway
Are you an idiot? Nowhere did that poster say they were going to torrent it. It's on hulu for fuck sake, and the pilot short is on youtube for free on the official Cartoon Network youtube. Get more defensive over a fucking cartoon faggot.

Telling me my opinion is "wrong" isn't an opinion, it's you needlessly being a dick.

Over the Garden Wall was pretty cute. The little twists were funny. The whole story being a hallucination from a drowning mind was pretty dark though.

It's The Wire.

>Spaced
thats not what happened though. at the end you can see jason funderburker glow from the bell he swallowed.

The unknowen is the place between life and death, you can see some characters names on the grave stones of the grave yard

I cannot find any fault in any of these choices. The only show I've rated a 10/10 is The Muppet Show, so that.

>family guy
>9

Not him, but I think it really is worth watching. It's one of the best animated shows I've seen. I love the dark atmosphere and early Americana feeling.

Ha, I gave it that rating after a couple seasons. Definitely dropping it, but those first couple seasons were fantastic.

The Sopranos, Danny Phantom or Ginga Eiyū Densetsu

Damn I'd never heard of this, just watched a few eps and it's actually fucking great so far, so thanks for that.

As for the best show of all time, I can never decide between The Wire or The Sopranos since they're both amazing in their own ways.

same as first season, shit's the bed in the final few episodes
up to that I'd agree

+1

Donald?

that was the joke that nobody seemed to get

>Le trump wrong xD

8 more years

I like trump. It was a joke you autist

You have to be over 18 to browse this site.

>doesn't post his fav show

Nice projecting

How is this change anything?

because you sit there and mock others with out showing your superior taste.

Let me guess, its mr robot or something with a superhero

>because you sit there and mock others with out showing your superior taste.

This is exatly what I'm doing.

But to be serious I don't have one, honestly.

Xena