stream.teamgaki.com/stream.php?series=2016Batsu&video=Part1
youtube.com/watch?v=rkpj7vzzloE
youtube.com/watch?v=5v2RfXI2YDg
dailymotion.com/video/x267rqo_tanaka-thai-kick_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=2kLDZvshIEg

Endo sucks.

a fucking favorite of mine

the 24 hour games get a bit repetitive and the guys are getting old but still great

It's a shame that the new years episodes are all just following the same formula. Still funny but it'd be nice not to know that the next part will be the game show and then the next part will be the jump scare escapes, etc.

>it's a toddler/child wipes their ass on matsumotos face episode

what is this year batsu theme about

OUTO

The batsu games are incredible. I wish it'd be less formulaic (because the structure every year is literally exactly the same), but since the stuff within the structure is always different, I'm not complaining that much. There's always something absolutely brilliant that happens every once in a while (like Tanaka's thai kick protection airbag), and I think that's really what keeps me coming back.

I usually end up in tears when they have to praise food with made up song texts to earn their lunch

Yeah, they are very formulaic, one of my favourites is the teachers episode, when they go to the Edo village and Endo is put on trial

Yeah, I like that one. First one I watched I think.

nothing compares to the ending of the video letter from Tanaka's son

Its rare that we get an interesting thread on Sup Forums nowadays, its nice

Scientists

how is this entertaining at all?

the old ones were better imho

remember when the punishments actually hurt? hell in one early game (might've been the first, I can't remember) they shot blowdarts into their asses when they laughed. it straight up left scars

i guess they're not getting any younger, no more shit like 24-hour tag or whatever

Immediately what I though of as well, when reading that post

I can't remember a time I've ever laughed that hard

Different strokes for different folks

so.. when does this get funny?

The one at the school is probably my favourite (it's also the first I've watched 2bh)

So it's Japanese Jackass?

I miss gaki threads.

Your strokes suck

You're a retard

you're just mad about nothing

You're the one watching men pounding each other in the butt with big sticks

I'm mad about generic responses like "different strokes for different folks" in response to any and all forms of criticism

> How is this entertaining.
> Criticism.

Maybe actually post a point worth discussing, a particular aspect you find wanting, or if you actually care actually look into it more than a 2 minute clip and a 4 word shitpost.

You're right. On second thought, this is below the dignity of criticism

Yeah its a sign of age and kind if a reason why I stopped watching.

The oldies are amazing though.

No laughing pie hell....that's some mental trauma right there.

what's this? what's this?

what is this?

No one ever mentions it, but during the Energetic Teachers one, where they watch the two teams face off, and they have to try and get a goldfish in their mouth makes me cry with laughter every time.

Problem?

Such a shame i don't know about 95% of japanese stars who makes cameos. With full understanding of japanese showbiz Batsu will become 200% cooler.

It's always fun when i take a business trip to japan and flip through all the shows and see people i've seen from Gaki at home either in their original show or cameo-ing on something else.

That fat transvestite is on like every single fucking station and show there it's insane.

I really wish weebs would fuck off and take all the abnormie permavirgins of any other flavor with them. It's like you faggots didn't get the memo that this board is CHADS AND STACYS ONLY now.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmZgVdqZgKY
youtube.com/watch?v=62eeQRu2E_s

imo best moment in last batsu.

full episode please?

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stream.teamgaki.com/stream.php?series=2016Batsu&video=Part1

about 6 hours long

youtube.com/watch?v=rkpj7vzzloE
youtube.com/watch?v=5v2RfXI2YDg

Thank you good sir, may hamada visit your home this christmas.

It used to be fantastic, but it's not very good anymore. Matsumoto & Hamada don't have it in them anymore. They stopped caring, so why should I?

Infinity Challenge is better.

kys

I wish I could do that with my feet

Meme reply #236, nice 1 lad top kek

How to find these glasses?

This years batsu game will be Science Lab! Gonna be awesome!

where is Hamada?

Hope this year will be gamechanger. Something new.

>ywn ride this bus

>tfw your country will never have this kind of reality game show, EVER

I want to move to Japan so fucking bad

Tanaka GIVES thai kicks.
Shame there's no translation.
dailymotion.com/video/x267rqo_tanaka-thai-kick_fun

Dat ending. Never fails.

I think the main reason why the batsu games nowadays aren't that great, besides having the same routine every year, is because they all participate. It used to be about punishing the losers of a bet. I think it loses something without it being a punishment. I hope that when Hamada and Matsumoto decide they're too old for it, they either pass it on to Tanaka, Endo and Hosei while they work behind the scenes and actually involve themselves in some of the skits to make the others laugh or they just have other people of their choice take part in it. Would be cool to have Shinya Arino partake.

It wouldn't work. What makes the batsu games so great is how little of a shit the producers (and Japan in general) give, and just throw anything in there that'll get a reaction from the crew. People in the west are much more sensitive, so it'd have to be completely reworked to fit that audience.

Even if there was a western version as funny as the Japanese version, the jokes would all be completely different. I can't imagine what the cast would be, either. Most comedians nowadays are really shitty.

that's cool. one of my favourite shows is still the one where they send matsumoto to the haunted hotel and all 4 of them are fucking with him

>I want to move to Japan so fucking bad

Hamada was sick during that press conference. But he will be on the Batsu Game don't worry!

Eeeee? Monkey ate rotten banana?