It's a flick at best

what kino is this?

>that nigger smell

hurr

She's completely transfixed by the B_B_C
This woman is lost to the white man
A true KINO

what do they smell like?

I have fantasies about travelling to america so I can get arrested in chicago or detroit or something where there are a tonne of niggers, so they can turn me into their prison bitch, I'm locked in a 7x7 cell and every night when all the lights are turned off and all you can hear is screaming and hooting echoing throughout the concrete prison with sporadic tapping on the bars it almost sounds like metal rain, and the big black bull who is now my boss nigger climbs up onto the top bunk with me I can barely see him apart from his white teeth gleaming in dark like the cheshire cat, he puts all his weight on top of me I can feel his rough rock hard pecs and abs against my smooth skin as he uses his muscly legs to hook around mine and make me spread mine as I meekly wriggle in feigned resistance, he begins to chuckle as I feel his throbbing member rubbing all over my ass, I begin to squeal in fear and anticipation and he grabs the back my neck and head with one of his huge gorilla hands and reaches around to my throat with the other and gently grips onto me, I'm fully locked up by his body now, fully locked in prison, fully locked in the cell, I have no escape, and he forces my face up against the cell bars as he slowly slips his BBC into my white boy pussy, as I scream in pain the whole prison comes to life with hollering and aggressive cheering like wild monkeys

I wish life would just kill you people instantly.

Wtf

me in the middle

Is that pic from 2010?

Go on...

Are we being raided by middle school children? Their spelling and grammar are atrocious.

>that look when she knows she'll never be happy with one of her own race again

Pure kino

HOW DOES HE GET AWAY WITH IT

same

Fucking gross

Their spelling and grammar *is atrocious.

kek

who are they kidding

everyone here laughs with the raids

and when theyre over theyre over

thats the beauty of this indomitable website

I actually give no fucks about this because I can't be silenced either way. More of those basement dweller types getting BTFO isn't my problem since they make for shitty conversation and OC anyways

I'll keep kek'ing

Is that from Snakes on a Plane?

*BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED*

>white bois
baka

this

but im kinda scared cus it sounds like some secret george soros shit, Sup Forums has got me wary

White people smell too

I really hope you're memeing.

no close up on the feet, i'm disappointed Dan

i hope your memeing

>american education

go away tiny dick yellow man

i'm not, and english isn't even my 2nd language

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha, maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic CIA agent guy isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You're a fat fucking fuck up and she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bane fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can?t even talk try to you because all you say is "FOR YOU. FOR YOU. FOR YOU".
You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now.
And that's all you'll ever be.

if you are so smart you would have created your own pasta you fucking pleb

but I wouldn't expect that from someone who can't even get present and past participles correct

haha

wot

I can't honestly tell if someone is retarded or pretending to be retarded anymore. This board has taken that away from me.