Coen brothers

Have they made a bad movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/104193227
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No Country For Old Men was execrable

Ladykillers was shit, that's it though

Fargo

Intolerable Cruelty was fucking terrible.

Ladykillers as noted and Lewyn Davis was massively hyped and praised but it's pretty weak in my opinion dare I say it's overrated?.

O Brother was bad, but it's my unpopular opinion.

Hey reddit, what's up?

Your life is execrable faggot

barton fink, inside llewyin davis and burn after reading are their worst I've watched

This. Haven't seen True Grit but I heard it's shit, too.

suicide yourself

Fargo is one of the best movies ever made.

no but they wrote one
pic related

hudsucker proxy aint great either

their movies without clooney tend to be a lot better than their movies with him

No Country For Old Men is unironically kino

Hey now, O Brother Where Art Thou was good, i will say that Burn After Reading did nothing for me

vimeo.com/104193227

O Brother is probably their best movie but I generally agree with your statement.

Kikes have never made a good movie
Fuck these rats

Hudsucker Proxy

Ladykillers. Everything else varies from good to spectacular.

Garfield

True Grit was good. But I'm a bit embarrassed to say I've never seen the original.

Edgy

You should watch it if you like the story. CB are far more faithful to the book and I prefer Bridges to Wayne as Cogburn but Mattie in the og I find has that balance of charming and annoying that stuck with me. I can't recall CB Mattie at all but all the side characters are great in the modern version.

What's the appeal of Fargo?

>all this hate for Burn After Reading

I thought it was great

that said, which should I watch next Barton Fink, A Serious Man, True Grit or Miller's Crossing

Just go chronologically.

They're all pretty good, but Millers Crossing is the best out of that bunch

I wasn't too hot on raising Arizona.

Miller's Crossing, then Barton Fink

>Barton Fink
Stupid as the poster sugests.

It's a masterclass in visual storytelling. The story has an unusual structure without being pretentious. The performances are top notch. It's both naturally funny and naturally dramatic with no jarring tonal shifts. It's just a beautiful film. They should teach film with it, if they don't already. It's a masterpiece.