Who could possibly be behind this?

Who could possibly be behind this?

Why does tv get triggered everytime a movie isn't targeted at fat white males? Its bizarre

WE

>blatantly historical-revisionist race-baiting schlock that looks like a fucking TV-movie

But it's great because it has sassy """strong"""" black women taking credit for the greatest scientific accomplishment of the 20th century!

10/10!

HOL UP
U BE SAYING
WE WUZ SYENTIZZT N SHIEEEEEET

this

Why are getting offended that a movie was made for a demographic that does not include you ? Do you really expect every single movie to appeal to your liking ?

are you a black female by chance?

> laughing at something = mad about it

Mighty victim complex there, nigger

Probably

not who you are replying to but im a black strong black ethiopian jewish female and I don't tolerate bullshit and I don't appreciate your tone. Have you got a problem with that bitch nigga ? I would actually rape you, you little pink-sack.

yes the guy in charge of propaganda was the authority regarding the "truth". Wow Sup Forums it's like you are not even trying, just posting random bs.

So you're not mad at the massive agenda against white males? Kek what a cuck

#slay

The only propoganda here is the film this thread is about

it's a true story mate. Sorry it wasn't a story you cared about, but you can just choose to ignore it and watch something else instead of bitching about muh white genocide

someone explain this meme

>Kek-cucko

He doesn't get mad at his oppressors it's just a source of joy / sexual stimulation for him: he actually is a kekcucko.

there are more than just 2 genders shitlord.

YAAAAAAAAAS! SLAY QUEEN SLAY!

Good for the goose, man. If people want to pitch a fit because a white chick is lead, then people are going to do the same the opposite way.

From the thumbnail I thought it was the Craft remake but with black women.

Blackcraft.

alt-right virgin autists #BTFO

The people who whine about female leads are the same people who whine about black leads, Sup Forums

Either way it's usually exploitation.

WUZ

No, they aren't. People whine about the color cast of any movie. Hell, they got all offended by Jones' casting in Rogue One.

Why does "It's not for you, dont' watch it" not work for them? If they get free reign to bitch, so does everyone else, tumblr.

It does seem like a bait movie. Hell it's in Oscar season and no one wants to repeat what happened the last Oscars.
I'm not bigoted, the cynical side of me just sees an opportunity for Oscar noms. This always happens, its Oscar bait movie season.

Why do libshits, coalskins and shitskins get butthurt every time there's a "white film" out there? You see, pendulum can swing both ways, faggot.

>7.7/10
>good

What are you talking about? Look at all the positive reviews of the movie in this thread!

It's like I've seen this somewhere before...

Sup Forums - Right Wing Tumblr