>Sup Forums
>in december
>after a Star Wars movie just came out
>still no lukeposting

Well, let's fix that lads

Why is Hamill so based?

let's not

FOOT GAME ON POINT

From my point of view the Jedi are evil!

Hamill a cute!
CUTE!

>ywn put such a smile that on that pretty, pretty face
Why even live?

It's a real shame we wont see him playing a villanous role in the SW franchise.
Even a more brutal antiheroesque part would be fine with me.
He can realy pull off a mean look

>Lukelust threads will never come back
H-hold me bros

gay.

>point
narf
zort

>ywn exchange a eight of coke for sloppy, spazzed out sex with young Jenna Fisher

But you can't even see his feet here.

male feet is shit

>Jenna

Might still happen, who knows?

We are not "lukeposting" because this fag is only famous for his shitty role in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following a bunch of magical space wizards has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the space setting, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make space seem less stellar, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast as soon as Lucas conceived the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just a ridiculously profitable franchise of schlock and awe. The Star Wars series might be anti-male (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Interstellar in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the story was good though
"No!"
The story was dreadful. Every time they need something to happen, they just have an older character mutter to a younger character "use the force."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The Star Wars series is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that it knows nothing else. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Star Wars by Steven Spielberg. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Star Wars at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Steven Spielberg." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Star Wars" you are, in fact, trained to watch Steven Spielberg.

>boyhood

Take it back

Hamill doesnt look like that anymore. Post needs to be updated

Nnnnngh more

Will Star Wars ever have another cute twink like Luke?

he looks so good as old luke, why the fuck did they waste a whole movie without him?

Only niggers and spics from here on out.

spic twinks are hot desu