Used SJW, Feminists, and the Alt-Right to sell their movie

>Used SJW, Feminists, and the Alt-Right to sell their movie
>Theres no semblance of "breaking down the patriarchy" in the movie at all
Is Disney the most based company ever? Using political agendatards and Trumps victory too market their film is pure fucking genius.

Doesnt matter cause I wont watch it till the torrent pops

the writer admitted he hates white people

get played goy get played

I've never heard about this movie, what's it about?

Keep pushing this shit, you'll only convince actual retards to hate based star wars.

Lmao source

Exactly, they knew morons like you would get so butthurt over "LOSING MUH STAR WARS" you'd throw a hissy fit, then SJWs would react to your hissy fit and call you racist, then you'd react back. All the while causing the movie to hit a broader audience.

oh wow another movie about the deathstar

cant wait for episode 8 and another deathstar just to find out that they are trying to built and even bigger death star in episode 9

>Samefagging this pic in every thread that's star wars
Look at this tinfoil fedora

better watch yourself or its gonna be 8 years of trump ;)

>so desperate for attention that you shill your post on every star wars thread despite no one giving credence to your poorly thought out wall of text.

here's your (You)

If Disney is so concerned with diversity, why:

1. Are all the major female roles played by white British women?

2. Is every major character in this movie so mediocre?

>>Posted on Sup Forums to shillmovie. Mouse cums in my mouth.

That's actually a good idea holy shit, I enjoyed the movie though i think that's because it ends on such a high note.

>People are still acting like any of the Star Wars films have "deep meaning"

Lmao

go back to your capeshit, moobman

They sure love pushing Mary Sues.

Rey is ultimate Mary Sue but there isn't one in RO.
That's why so many normies have been bitching. They're too used to having 1-2 characters being in absolute control of everything that happens.

not an argument

The jews are using you neo-nazis to make money

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE

test

What SJWs and alt-righters don't realize that they're both pawns of the corporate oligarchy that actually runs this country.

That's right you dumb cows. Keep arguing about the number of blacks and girls in the space war movie and other distractions. You're all fucked in the end.

>get played
>you're still going to watch it anyway
Desperately in need of an excuse to shitpost eh, kid?