Every main character has an accent

>Every main character has an accent
>*smirk* snappy one lines heh
>the bad guys are called STORMtoopers
>they wear all white
really makes you think

glad you really thought this post through and it's not the same bargain bin low intellects criticisms every other jackass on this board uses.

still a lonely virgin, eh

deal with it microdicked loser

Every person on Earth has an accent you retard, what is this supposed to mean?

At least Felicity is a CUTE.

:(

Rebel spies - what spies? One spy, that was daddy. The rest weren't spies.

>star wars is extreme normie shit now and JJ ruined it all

>paying to watch libcuck propaganda

the jews on here get flustered as fuck when you remind people how the writer admitted it was anti white propaganda on twitter.

why does everyone in the back row look disgusted? yet the couple looks like that shit they're watching is totally normal?

Star Wars has been normie shit since The Phantom Menace

They're not on earth, they're in "a galaxy far, far away", and they're not speaking english but "galactic basic". the earth-based accents make no sense at all.

DUDE DIVERSITY LMAO

although what really bothered me is that the "main characters" all felt like side characters, they had almost no personality except
>HURR I'M SO EMO AND DEPRESSED FROM ALL THE WAR

because they're alone and frightened

whereas the couple in the foreground are only feeling enticed and are already thinking about having hot sex after the movie

I miss when Star Wars was some hidden gem that me and my friends would always watch but now every fucking stacey is like "May the FOURTH be with you xD"

Yes I know It doesn't make sense for them to be speaking English at all in-universe, it's just for the audience's benefit. The characters HAVE to have accents otherwise every character would be silent.

>rebels do a lot of horrible shit like murder and terrorism
>it isn't properly explained (outside the tie-ins with the OT) why the empire is so evil because the rebels are shown to be much more evil than the empire
>yet you're supposed to just accept that the rebels are the good guys because they're DIVERSE

the empire did nothing wrong.

>the earth-based accents make no sense at all.

What OTHER accents can they have besides Earth-based accents?

>I get paid to create shitposts by Disney

WAT AN ASSKIKE

>audience's benefit
how do silly accents that are only there to push DIVURRSITY HURR benefit the audience?

This pasta gets me every time.

accents based on alien languages, duh

What are you talking about retard? Everyone in the world has a fucking accent, otherwise they wouldn't be able to say anything. Speaking without an accent is like having a block of text without a font, literally impossible. The closest thing to neutral english is British "received pronunciation" but that is still an accent. If you want dialogue in the movie then characters MUST have accents.

>British people aren't white

???

Which would be based on accents based on Earth languages, since we have no other frame of reference. Duh.