Your favorite movie from the year you were born

Your favorite movie from the year you were born

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m
youtube.com/watch?v=-RLVfo4SZfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol your old
go to bed grampa

Definitely Flash Gordon. Love that movie.

1990 was definitely the year of kino

stfu newfag

Without a doubt

is this bait?

youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m

It's a toss up between Network and Taxi Driver.

Come at me faggots

How did De Niro turn out such a cuck after all the practice he had playing gangsters

Dad was a huge liberal artist himself so go figure

Ask Dave Chappelle

Stealth FBI thread to get DOB details.

Yoaty

>I share the internet with people like this

Go hate Sam Hyde somewhere else pussy

fuck off nigger not every thing on the internet is a god damn conspiracy and who the fuck is sam hyde and why should i care?

>2004
MODS!

I wish I was born in the 2000's

I don't think you understand the point of this thread.
Or you're actually underage b&

>who the fuck is sam hyde

Lurk moar newfag.

No you don't.
2000s is the worst decade. If you were to be an infant imagine how dreadful everything you'd be exposed to would be.

Oh god if I was still in school in this age of demonizing white males I would have probably killed myself.

>still doesnt tell me why I should care about someone who is probably just an edgy manchild with nothing relevant or interesting to say

You're simply not ready for Sam Hyde, friend. You're not picking up on the subtle s0ociological themes & masterfully-executed yet intentionally-mistransmitted messages that always seem to fly right over lesser minds undetected. Sam Hyde is eternally poignant, forever relevant, steeped in an understanding of the world and exuding it unto others like a blessing from heaven. An important thinker. One of the best we got.

LURK
MOAR
BEFORE
YOU
FUCKING
NEWFAG

Fucking great movie It's on Netflix
youtube.com/watch?v=-RLVfo4SZfg

>they took the bait

They would've missed the angry beavers growing up

Predator

I wanna suck 50 Cent's dick

go fuck yourself you've probably only been here since summer

>I was only pretending to be retarded

The worst thing would be smartphones. Any day you could be filmed doing or saying something stupid and have it put on the internet.

I didn't even grow up with the internet so I don't know how the whole social media shit affects kids.

>implying i havent seen the 5000 threads you cucks post about his shit show every single day

Sam hyde's a goddamn visionary you dumb bitch. You dont know shit. Sam's on the up and up and he appeals to a wide age range. Sam's underhanded masterful jabs and plethora of personas will crush you like under a steam rolling truck. A true creative. Unlike bar-lowered shit-content-pushers like good mythical morning or some other cancer. You gonna see sam on adult swim soon enough and you'll hate some more but nothing you post on this sorry-ass excuse for a board has a calculable fraction of the mass appeal as Sam's been able to concoct faggot. Remember that.

Bunch a babies here

Not an argument

1994 could be worse.

Youre a jew worshipper

Tfw i sent sam a weird spaghetti filled message while in hospital and he was nice back

>using copypasta as an argumentative reply

>expects me to reply with a counterargument

>1996
The only movie from that year i enjoy, everything else was schlock
>Space Jam also came out same year
Screw that movie

Had to google what came out back then, never thought about it. Mostly good sequels.
My favorites from 1989 are, in that order:
>Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
>Lethal Weapon 2
>Back to the Future Part II
What a weird question though. You didn't watch movies when you were a week old, and depending on when you are born these might've come out when you were still inside your mom, or in extreme cases partially still inside your dad's balls.
Though I guess I did see all of these on TV, so they needed the few years to get there.

Give slingblade a go when you feel like something sad it's a good 1996 movie, That and Fargo.

Yours in probably my 2nd choice fellow 88er.

Will do, haven't seen either yet.
>people bring up ID4 when they talk about 96
But it wasn't a good movie

>assuming i love the kikes because i dont watch a show about a guy who pretends to be alt right to try and corner the market on that demographic to get money from the heebs

The jew rats wouldn't have so much contempt for us if we could see through simple charades like this show

Incidentally I also have the same name

Literally what was playing when I was born.

92' stinks but I'd choose Juice

I really liked that movie growing up, I wasn't even a fan of hip-hop or gangster shut it just felt gritty enough to be "real".

Especially to a white kid whose knowledge of black people was wayan bros movies up to that point

Juice was a great movie, a lot of the black early 90's movies were kino as fuck but they never get mentioned here

It's an ok movie and underappreciated by the general masses but hardly a classic.

I'm proud of being born in 88, but it wasn't a particularly good year for films or music

>criticizing other people's favorite movies

How about you suppress your autism and join the spirit of the thread?

Beetlejuice, Coming to America, Die Hard, The Great Outdoors and They Live

>not a good year and not thinking They Live was a classic if not one of the best B movies ever made

nigger pls

Easy choice although to be fair they used to make good films back when I was born.

>Blue Velvet, Labyrinth, Highlander, Star Trek IV, Little Shop of Horrors, Manhunter, Big Trouble in Little China

I can't even choose.

>'92 stinks
Not picking based Reservoir Dogs over Juice

It aged like fine wine though. It's more relevant now with the tinfoil autists of the interwebs than it was back then. I tend to agree that John Carpenter has been overrated though since after Escape from New York. His films are still comfy as fuck, can't argue about that.

same to be honest

it was great being born in the beginning of the age of Kino.

Good posts.

A tie between Patlabor 2, Groundhog Day and Naked

Same as always. Zootopia

>posting from inside the womb

Silence of the Lambs

Close second: Suspiria

that's it

He's not even memeing

Could be a time-traveler, fampai.

well shit

there's no good movies in 1995

who is that semen demon on the right