Just came back from Rogue One

Just came back from Rogue One.

The whole fucking cinema was roaring at the anti Trump scene. People were booing, throwing whole tubs of popcorn at the screen, some men were yelling "heil Hitler!". My daughter and I were scared for our lives.

>THE MOUSE JUST CAME IN MY ASSHOLE

thanks for shilling bro!

which anti-trump scene?

I wasn't going to watch this because of all the white people involved. But if there's an anti Trump scene, I may change my mind.

2/10
you tried

Might want to work on your shitposting, friend. Maybe shit up a different RO thread a bit before you're experienced enough to start your own.

save and repost in every star wars thread

pls note

He's not saying they're white supremacists, he's drawing a comparison between the Star Wars Empire and real empires in history that did practice discrimination.

That's why he put 'human' in bracket.

I know this is a meme but what is the scene people pretend to be the anti-trump scene?

So human supremacy is a bad thing?
You are against human supremacy?

> kinoposter
>having children
this is how you know it's a bad bait post

"they are a white supremacist organisation"
"b-b-but he's not really saying that they're a white supremacist organisation"
?

If Star Wars was our reality? Then yeah, definitely.

She isn't actually my child

>My daughter
as in, YOUR daughter? it wasn't your wife's daughter?

get the fuck out of this board, you don't belong here.

yikes. with cucks like you I can already tell we lost the space war

it's how real life translates to the Star Wars universe
>races = species
>white supremacy = human supremacy

not really hard to understand

I know, the literal shaking caused tsunamis in my third world country.

*me and my wifes daughter

*my wife's daughter and I

>human supremacy
Is bad how? are you not human? you want a galaxy run by and for some alien mud slug?

>implying I'm not a white supremacist irl too

Whats with the Chinamen looking like Monks and Samurai, why not toss in a Mexican rebel with a handlebar mustache wearing a poncho while youre at it.

They're clearly not, though. They employ black soldiers.

It's just drawing a link to real life empires. In the OT look how many Empire officers spoke with aristocratic British accents, that clearly wasn't a coincident.

No he's trying to say they hate and discriminate on anyone who isn't a white human
>doesn't pay attention to his own companies cucking
How long do they think people are going to watch muh strong good goy female ruins the white supremacists before both sides are lead by cunts and men are restricted to their place of being mown down like cannon fodder or trying to ask milady if they can hold her hand
If the other Star Wars had never existed and our first looks were TFA and Rogue one then it would have grabbed anyone's attention

Your picture disagrees with your post. A distinguished officer in the Empire is a black woman, that's clearly not discrimination.

This always gets to me. Asians are frequently typecast into stereotypical acting roles in films, yet there never seems to be any outcry about it.

the funniest part was how the Asian dude was stereotypical Asian but the Polynesian dude wasn't stereotypical Polynesian

>samurai
>wearing a bandolier and carrying a cane
>wearing a flightsuit and carrying a machine gun
try again please

>Disney book lore is the same as the movies
Kek, if that was true we'd have seen the homosexual first order (c) officer

DAMAGE CONTROL

Saw this last night. There was no anti-trump scene. There was no white nationalism.

You know what's really funny? All of the X-wing pilots in the rebellion were white guys. The only non-white guy was an Asian dude that gets blown up almost instantly.

I still haven't seen a single person try to explain what anti-trump scene there was.

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

there was a polynesian guy?

are you talking about the storm troopers on the tropical island?

I mean, to be fair, the Empire ARE human supremacists.

Racism doesn't even make sense in the Star Wars universe, there's not history to draw from.

think he's talking about TF2 Heavy guy

Donnie Yen's buddy.

So what was the anti-Trump scene?

When is Hiro gonna nuke this useless shit hole?

Why does everyone think the blind monk's friend was Mexican? He's about as Mexican as Genghis Khan.

> letting ten anti-facist shills constantly spamming threads get to you

They get btfo in every single thread they make user, calm down

there wasn't one.

Honestly, this whole movie was basically: Project Manager Tries To Get Some Goddamned Recognition For Once, Is Thwarted By Space Al-Qaeda, Who Also Die

oh... Chinese actor... but yeah fuck it let's go with polynesian.

I didn't realise Donnie yen spoke such good english

>Vader: Together we will make the Galactic Empire great again

>Jyn: You're not going to make the Empire great! You're whole campaign is based of fear, hatred and ignorance.

>Vader: GET HER OUTTA HERE. OUT OUT OUT!

>Jyn: *yells at droid* PLAY THE HOLOGRAM!

>*vader talking to the emperor* I don’t even wait. And when you’re from the Death Star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab em by the pussy

>Project Manager

You could literally take the R1 story and turn it into an office drama.

I don't know, I'd say you're doing alright with all the space you occupy, user.

I chuckled.

Drumpfuhrer strikes again!

>that 5 minute scene of Rey beating the shit out of that Trump look alike while he spoke in baby talk
I honestly didn't see it coming, it felt really out of place in the movie. Also I didn't understand the time travel with Rey.

Yeah I also liked the Bernie Sanders scene when he single handedly saved the empire from collapse