RedLetterMedia - CERTIFIED REDDIT by based Justin Roliand, creator of Rick and Morty

RedLetterMedia - CERTIFIED REDDIT by based Justin Roliand, creator of Rick and Morty

Are you guys happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinRoiland/status/810623737431134208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is RLM literally the only youtube critic that celebs care about?

They have always been reddit letter media, and a stain upon this board.

Roiland has stated he prefers Sup Forums over reddit tbqh, he even talks about shitposting on Sup Forums on the s1 commentaries of Rick and Morty

also link for the non-believers

twitter.com/JustinRoiland/status/810623737431134208
because reddit only knows about QUALITY reviewers.

>prefers Sup Forums

>DUDE WE CANT LET TRUMP NEAR THE NUCLEAR CODES

BASED JUSTIN
BASED RLM
BASED MIKE
BASED JAY
BASED RICK
BASED AIDSMOBY

I think they have managed to create something that is not inspired by james rolfe, like literally every other online review trash.

>Sup Forums is one person that supports trump

>implying its not

Sup Forums is the only board cucked enough to have anti-trumpers, because their favorite jewish actors told them to vote hillary like a good goy

I'm not.

Cause they're not cucked like Jahns or Stuckmann.

If you don't support God Emperor Trump, you better get the fuck back to le Lebbit.

Because they're original. If they'd just put up a camera in their living room and acted all clean and uppity like the rest they'd be nobodys

2.8 MILLION
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Never been, where do you suggest I go? /r/thedonald?

Remind me again who is getting inaugurated on Jan 20?

after all the faithless electors today? Hillary Rodham Clinton.

trump is the reddit candidate

Are you ready for
Civil War 2.0: Electoral Boogaloo?

Oh you poor child, you actually think this is going to happen?
You guys got one faithless elector from Texas that lied about being a 9/11 first responder and cheated on his wife using Ashley Madison website. That's it.

nice

They're miles ahead of people like Stuckman, Jahns or the entire Screen Junkies.

Literally only one subreddit is allowed to like trump on reddit, and they are quarantined because of it.

Why is Josh even a thing?

He needs to be outright banished from any video and just have him work behind the scenes. He never adds anything.

The main cast is Mike, Rich and Jay. Jack should be there only as a moderator for their discussions and Josh should be in a garbage can. Because he's garbage.

you'd know all about reddit wouldn't you

Yes, I'm not a child that confines himself to one place on the internet like yourself.

Why do people care what two fag losers from Milwaukee think about their movie? Free exposure?

but seriously though where the FUCK is the rogue one review

Replace Josh and Jack in your post and I agree. Josh may add nothing (which makes him a better moderator) but at least he doesn't have to try and insert his shitty humour into everything like AIDSMOBY.

He's there to add political diversity. He's a typical SJW while Red Letter Media follows people like Sargon of Akkad on Twitter and they're pretty much the only non-SJW movie reviewers on the internet.

Maybe you would want to go back to /r/thedonald?

>he admits to browsing reddit
nu/pol/, everyone

>(((rick&morty)))

>implying the EC won't get Jeb! in

slow and steady boys

No. Josh is 100% shit tier. At least Jack can string together a coherent thought.

r/The_Donald is a colony of peace!

finally

>Sigh.

I agree he is shit. But at least he isn't Jack.

Jack brings nothing to the table, but he doesn't actively make anything worse just by his mere presence like Josh does. I've never heard Jack try to bring in his politics and SJW shit to a review whereas Josh has.

I supported trump when I was still 11 last month, now that he's president it's not cool anymore

Woo, can't wait until they kill an alien that looks and acts like trump and for Rick to say something like "W-we just *burp* killed Alien Trump, Morty! YES! SUCK A DICK ALIEN TRUMP, YOU CYB*burp*ER GELATIC PUSSY GRABBING MOTHER FUCKER"

can't wait for the recount to reveal the truth

i sucked jay's dick

stay jealous faggets

Daily reminder this is Justin's gf

Jack at least remembers obscure details from the movies that everyone else forgets.

This is just like one of the cindy crawford animes

I love how they all secretly hate each other. The never ending tension makes my dick hard.

That's a man, baby!

he hates phil but loves the ladies

>Sigh.

For fucks sake these disgusting things

almost as bad as "cringe" or "kys"

>spec scipt

holy shit lol... So they can't even write their own god damn stories anymore? Fuck that shit. Rick and Morty is deeeead.

Do you have an idea for something?
Do you think you could make enough content out of it to last 10 seasons/years and stay the same quality at the same time?

That's why I didn't chose that career path you asspie

The real main cast is Mike, Rich, Jay and Jessie.
Save RLM. Bring back Jessie.

Jack > Jessie

I do kind of miss her though, its a shame she ran off with all those jewels

>Jack > Jessie

I voted 3rd party, I didn't like Hitler 2: Wallectric Boogaloo or Shillary.

Why not just make 2 seasons and quit.

Oh I know (((Why))).

Well, shit. Season 3 will be shit.

>RLM is still relevant
You guys are morons.

>Jack: Yeah man i've been playing that game like fucking crazy
>Rich: Oh, maybe you can help me, I've been having trouble with the first boss
>Jack: Oh, I never got that far

>I get triggered when people like something that I don't

And Sup Forums is deluded enough to believe Trump is the God-Emperor that will finally get them their political equivalent to girlfriends.

name ONE (one) time when this happened

I don't personally call him that, but he is leagues above all the other corrupt faggots.

He's not even president yet, so any criticism cucks have is invalid until he actually fucks up.

can someone here answer me this b/c i've yet to understand. why are some anons obsessed with Red Letter Media? same with Sam Hyde? the only reason i know who and what they are is due to the constant posts about them here. i've researched both a little and find no reason why anyone should obsess over either. especially when there's so much better and higher quality stuff out there.

Like they're ever on time with their reviews.
Why is he trying to start shit?

>He's not even president yet, so any criticism cucks have is invalid until he actually fucks up

>Why do people enjoy things?

>Looks for a rogue one review
>Doesn't notice there's no force awakens review
And this guy has an opinion

The TFA review was out a mere day after the international release. It's been close to a week by this point with Rogue One.