Doctor Leonid Pavel, my name is Bill Wilson and I work for the Central Intelligence Agency

Doctor Leonid Pavel, my name is Bill Wilson and I work for the Central Intelligence Agency

You are not really human, cloister. I suspect you know that, too.

I'm not friends with them, no

Explain yourself

Do not trouble yourself, there is no cost or debt owed to myself for them.

They were attempting to exfiltrate your primary objective, they're employed by the lone soldier, in particular the man who's face is obscured, or 'masked' as one might say.

Could you possibly be referencing the notorious criminal and revolutionary that sometimes goes by the name of "Bane"?

AYE SAR.

Explain your behavior.

Well, it seems that you should go ahead and have them board the plane while I inform our superiors at the Central Intelligence Agency of this irregularity in our plans.

[[ANGRY ENGINE NOISES]]

Don't forget their oxygen tanks, I'll torpedo it in

>Electing Donald Trump through Sup Forums was just Sup Forums showing the world how powerful BANEposting truly is

I have just checked with my superior officers and in fact, the flight schedule seems to only have one of you listed, perhaps in error.

So I have been informed that the power of authority has been transferred to myself and therefore I am in command here, leaving the decision of who is listed up to myself.

First one to squeal gets to live another day, you dig?

[[SOUND OF SILENCE]]

You are most certainly a gentleman of prodigious size.

This is true, albeit only in comparison to your meager size

This.....and we have only just begun

Was being captured by those mercenaries and brought onto this aircraft intentional on your part?

Fuck, I dreamed with this this night

what the fuck does any of that mean

>what the fuck does any of that mean
What did he mean by this?

I mean you look pretty big and strong so I'm sure it wouldn't be that painful

CIA Agent Bill Wilson's plane...Was crashed by the big guy known as the Masketta Man.
It spun in...There were no survivors.

INDUBITABLY!