Is rogue one worth seeing to distract me from my pathetic life if I walked out of TFA due to its cliched boringness?

Is rogue one worth seeing to distract me from my pathetic life if I walked out of TFA due to its cliched boringness?

Have you considered suicide?

theres plenty of things to distract you like video games

>walking out of a movie

I never understood this. Literally no one actually does or has done that.

lol. if you don't walk out on a bad movie you're the cuck. walked out on Transformers 2 and MI 2. Almost walked out on the last Twilight movie if I hadn't dozed off, gf woke me up during the credits scene

I walked out of meet the spartans, and got my money back.

no the movie literally exists for the sole purpose of satisfying drooling fanboys

I've done this. If the movie sucks or if the audience is bad, I just go. Maybe I get a call and have to come home for something.

If you aren't enjoying the movie, there is no point in staying just because you have already paid. You can't get any of your money back for the parts of the movie you didn't watch.
The sunken cost fallacy explains this.

This. I've also never understood falling asleep during a movie, no matter how shitty.

>not seeing something completely through to have a true opinion on it
>having such shit genes you fall asleep if something isn't holding your hand and stimulating you constantly

>or if the audience is bad

Autism

My friend and I hated TFA but we think Rogue One is better than Empire. That's apparently an unpopular opinion.

Me and my friends were close to walking out of the third hobbit

I fell asleep during 7 Fast 7 Furious the only time I ever saw it and the Hobbit movie the second time I saw it, both in IMAX. I had worked lots of OT so I was sleepy, plus the movies both sucked dick.

meet the spartans is patrician cinema, you're tiny brain wouldn't understand the layers of classically styled farce and irony

I loved it, far better than TFA imo.
Then again im an unashamed Starshitter so will happily jerk off to 2 hours of Tie fighter sounds.

I heard this movie has an actual spade battle unlike another "Star Wars" movie that came out last year. How is it ?

WAHahha who's actually retarded enough to still spend money on anything Star Wars related.

>SHOULD I KUK MYSELF AND GIVE DIZNEY MY MONIEZ? WINKYFACE

the shill in his natural environ

How so? I'm not going to stay in a movie if a bunch of teenagers are talking throughout and laughing the entire time. If I turn around and tell them to shut up and they don't, I'm leaving.

If you're a bitter autist that tries to make sense of a kid's space fantasy then no

Don't listen to this/v/irgin. Videogameshit is one of your worst options.

Don't worry goyim, you already gave me endowments with your mom's money that you spent on Lego Star Wars™ sets, toys, and even our latest movie. We look forward to your conributions with our future videogames. Adults on the spectrum tend to enjoy those.

Rogue One is much better. I think if you were to judge the movies simply as films Rogue One is the best overall.

It isn't a good star wars movie, it is a good movie period.