Can we stop abusing the word "kino"

"Kino" is thrown around too casually on Sup Forums and it makes me very angry because it robs films that are truly deserving of the name. It started as a joke but now it's gone too far. Can you guys stop it?

This thread is pure shitpostkino

OP is 100% fagkino

>it started because of a german trailer for Civil War
that's just embarassing

Kino used to mean something. Now it's just an easy way to spot tourists.

I always preferred patrician.

>4-inch heels
>standing on a raised platform
>they're still the same height

> mfw laughed out loud when some dude was talking about "The Kino Club" some short film thing.

I don't even find it funny in the Sup Forums context, just hearing it outloud, i don't know, hilarious.

>>"Film" is thrown around too casually on Sup Forums and it makes me very angry because it robs films that are truly deserving of the name. It started as a joke but now it's gone too far. Can you guys stop it?

ok

why is downey so tiny :3

Did it really?

No.

Yes.

Whoah. This is some autism.

It was borne out of the shortlived Film, Flick or Movie shitposting where people were looking for increasingly obscure definitions and stumbled across Kino.

people on here really only started using it as often after the german Civil War trailer

How come? What happened in the German trailer for Civil War?

post 3 screencaps and name 15 scientific journal articles where this happened

What the fuck is "kino"?

It means you need to return to reddit.

>Kino
The highest tier of artistry in motion pictures. Kino is above all the other categories (Joints, Flicks, Movies, Film, and Cinema).

Kino can only be enjoyed by patricians. Plebeians aren't ready for kino, as they would have trouble picking up on the subtle sociological themes & masterfully-executed yet intentionally-mistransmitted messages that always seem to fly right over lesser minds undetected. These motion pictures are eternally poignant, forever relevant, steeped in an understanding of the world and exuding it unto others like a blessing from heaven, made from important thinkers, visionaries. Unlike bar-lowered shite-content-pushers like Tarantino. Joints, flicks, and movies appeal to a wide range, while Kino is for people with a true passion and understanding of filmmaking.
Pleb: I just saw the new superhero movie! It was so AWESOME!

Patrician: Get out of my sights, people with taste watch Kino like Le Ravageur
Pleb: Bruh, get outta here with that boring poop!

I can't /r/kino is set to private

Kino is shit that can be interpreted as good.
It's different than "so bad it's good" due to being enjoyed only after analysis of themes, messages, and shot composition

But how else will the children of Sup Forumseddit who have imdb taste praise pleb hogwash like picture related?

Why do you think they're so against the idea of /film/?

This
Kino is derogatory term used for shitty movies that make dumbasses make smart about themselves, such as snyder capes and Nolan movies
Use it right or don't use it at all

>Children of Men
>hogwash

That's going too far.

no

yes

It took off with the pestposting meme

It's not bad movies, it's just fedoralords favorites

>tfw I enjoy 95% of these movies

ok

Asking 4channers to stop doing something is like asking a dog to stop licking its asshole.

Not exactly.

The dog won't double-down because he knows it bothers you.

synonym for "movie"

>flick, cinema, film, movie, joint, etc. posting all died out
>kino lived on

Truly the kino of memes.

slav word for cinema

So movies with white male protagonists or subtle pandering to weebs is fedoracore?

ignore all this prankster fags
Kino actually means "Movie" in German.

No.

No it didn't faggot kino was there before civil war

As far as I am concerned only Kubrick and Snyder films are "kino"

Duhjango unchained is fedoracore

It really doesn't. The etymology of "kino" on \tv\ is that it's always been a buzzword. It's not used by Normie's at all

Of course not you fucking retard, the only reason that was noteworthy was becauae it was already a meme. As a matter of fact, it was already used before BvS as people were calling it was gonna be capekino and what not, but we all know how it turned out. It was that BvS spam that popularized the already popular meme (due to this) into being "is this —kino?

No it didn't, it stated with the flick film cinema thing, then was popularized with BvS being capekino