I've got about 43 hours of flight time in my near future and I need shows or movie series to watch...

I've got about 43 hours of flight time in my near future and I need shows or movie series to watch. Give me some good recommendations to download, preferably nothing too slow/complex because after a few hours in the air I'm going to be too braindead to follow something like that.

Pic unrelated.

What have you already seen?

/thread

>just turn off your brain, bro

I hope your plane crashes and you die in absolute pain, faggot.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

I would say that I hope your parents never loved you and that you're a massive faggot but that seems to be the case already.

Well I'm on Sup Forums so I've seen all of Star Wars and a fair amount of Capeshit.

Show-wise, I've already seen all of most comedies I like (Seinfeld, Always Sunny, Arrested Development, Parks and Rec), GoT, Black Sails, Breaking Bad. I was thinking of starting The Americans but it seems like something I might have trouble paying attention to while flying. I was also thinking I might download Broad City.

As far as movies I was thinking I might try Harry Potter, being one of the dullest franchises etc. notwithstanding.

I'd also like some good recs for cartoons and shit, because after about 15 hours of flying I don't think I'll be able to pay attention to anything but bright colors moving around quickly.

Are you suggesting I should try to watch something actually good while being half-asleep, unable to focus, and barely able to hear it? You really showed me how patrician you are.

Forgot to add, I'm also in the middle of the Singing Detective right now but its fairly slow paced and not long enough to tide me through the whole thing. Might download Shogun, any other miniseries recs would be good.

Try a show like Nathan For You.

Watch Westworld. It's designed to be as addictive and watchable as possible, I think it would be great for killing flight time.
Also House of Cards for the same reasons.

Seen most of it.

Seen all but the last episode of Westworld. Finding it pretty disappointing after the initial hype of the first episode desu. I'll try HoC though.

Odd, I found WW extremely addictive. I didn't even care about the plot holes while watching it because it has such a moreish structure/pacing.
You could also watch Rick and Morty if you haven't seen it already, I think it's really funny and gets shit on by Sup Forums for no reason other than that >reddit likes it.

>LE ME BRAG TO YOU ALL BOUT MUH FLIGHTS
>w-wait, y u no sucking muh dick, I'm gon be on airplane for long tiem XD

Fuck off.

I'm the OP. That guy isn't me. I just wanna watch some tv man.

Curb your enthusiasm. But I assume you watched it already and just forgot to mention it.

>instantly thinks he's bragging about going on lots of flights
>gets extremely hostile towards the OP

What kind of mental gymnastics are happening with this poster?

Same shit applies, I hope you die in the most painful way possible.

Samefag.

I'm Jewish so I've seen a decent amount of it. I tend to get bored of it much more quickly than Seinfeld though, so I don't know if it's the best binge-watching option for me. Definitely a good option though.

Nope.

I don't understand why this is such a hostile thread. Why would I be bragging about going on a plane? Is having long shitty flights some kind of status symbol?

>LOOOOOKKK GUUISE, I'M LE JEWISH, I'M SO TOTALLY NOT PRIVILEGED, WHY AM I NOT GETTING ENOUGH ATTENSHUN

So do you want to talk about television and film or no

We don't know your tastes....

What's the problem with this guy?

user, you're making us look bad

Sopranos? MWC (80's sitcom that holds up), Spawn the animated series