John Wick Chapter 2

youtu.be/3HbcW8UT4kQ

>I'd like to open an account
I'm so glad they're actually expanding this universe. Gunplay looks great and Wick committing Mass Operation is fucking awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

wheretowatch.com/2016/12/tom-cruises-most-insane-stunt-yet-zero-gravity-scene-mummy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's gonna be awesome, like the first one

Is Keanu like one of the only actors these days who bothers actually training for the role?

unfortunatley, i think so, but there are some like Tom Cruise

Is Neo against Morpheus.

Nah, looks like Morpheus is poised against the Russians so it's in his interest to help john go buckwild

>Someone get this man a gun!

I think he's with John on this one.

No. Tom Cruise always trains for his roles and does most of his own stunts.
The rest of Hollywood are slack-jawed faggots these days.
Especially those with a badass image like Vin Diesel and The Rock are the biggest fucking pussies, needing bodyguards for doing rolls and shit.

*body doubles

Tom's insane and I love it.

wheretowatch.com/2016/12/tom-cruises-most-insane-stunt-yet-zero-gravity-scene-mummy

I'd like to watch the trailer but I'm worried it's one of those trailers that spoil way too much. Anyone care to give me a heads up?

These 2 and Jackie Chan are top 3 easily

>BOOM BOOM BAM BAM BANG BANG HE IS BACK: The Trailer

no it's alright

Someone's put out a contract on Wick, forcing him to go to Rome I guess

Wick FUCKING KILLS EVERYONE

Ruby Rose continues to singlehandedly make people of any genre want to fuck her at once

Morpheus is Morpheus

Ian McShane is still Ian McShane

I only really started to love Ian McShane after watching Pillars of the Earth

>I'm so glad they're actually expanding this universe.
One of my favourite aspects of the first film was that there was a clear universe but they never really expanded on it. Just showed elements or the essence of the universe that left you to fill in the detail. Things like the hotel for assassins and the tokens etc.
I really hope expanding the universe doesn't ruin it

Jackie Chan is too old now and doesn't want no trabble anymore, so he is out.
Young Jackie Chan was the GOATEST though, he is an untouchable stunt legend. No one will top him, EVER.

I think he still does his own stunts it's just he's much more careful now and doesn't put himself into such hazardous roles anymore

To be honest I haven't seen any of his movies of the past 10 years.
Hollywood and asian movie legends like Chan, Woo and recently Park Chan Wook don't bode well. It always turn into shit because the philosophy behind how to make films is so different between asia and Hollywood.

>Scamarcio

>You know the conzeguenzes
kek

>teaser for the trailer before the trailer itself
Why is this a thing now?