Serena (2014) - Budget $30m, BO $4m

>Serena (2014) - Budget $30m, BO $4m
>Joy (2015) - Budget $60m, BO $100m
>Passengers (2016) - Budget $110m, BO - tracking for a $20m opening, 32% RT

JLaw is now box office poison, what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsw7tRZMRvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She still gets $20 million a flick

what the hell?

You people don't have jobs yer posess the acumen to discuss celebrity careers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

overexposure
and
bitchy diva attitude

and
potatoface

and yer, here you are posting alongside the rest of us

people saw her naked and her cock teasing powers disappeared. With the pussy fog cleared, everyone realized she can't act.

Dude I hate women cause I don't get laid either etc etc

I feel bad for Chris Pratt desu he deserved better also it's the only original film that's not based on children's comic books or books.

She really is ugly.

Kids don't read comics fuckwit.

>overexposure
>and
>bitchy diva attitude
it all really seems to have turned on her

You will never pull better in your entire life.

not ugly but her face always looks like it's been excessively airbrushed, giving her a generic plain look

whats wrong with her face?

whoa, shitlord. she's still not being paid enough. WOMEN NEED REPARATIONS

Didn't know Chris was hung.

I don't like the guy. One trick pony and he seems like a smug douche. Confirmed in Jurassic World.

Her smile doesn't reach her eyes. It's totally fake so it looks strange.

What is wrong with her face?
Is it the sunken eyes? The lack of normal eyelashes?
Her fat cheeks?

What is it that makes her so fucking ugly?

never show your bumhole, lesson learned

Kids don't read comics they watch YouTube and other autistic shit.

>JLaw is now box office poison, what went wrong?- 19 posts and 1 image reply shown.

This happened combined with her "le quirky" personality became annoying.

youtube.com/watch?v=xsw7tRZMRvM

Wow, this actually was an enlightening post. Thanks man. And merry Christmas to you.

That doesn't mean they aren't meant for children, children of all ages, you disgusting nu male manchild.

Only nu males use the term nu male.

>Passengers tracking for a $20 mil opening

JUST

That thing with the cell phone and foreign reporter really did her in.

I've never seen a Jennifer Lawrence movie. before I just ignored her. Now I actively go out of my way to make sure people know what a cunt she is everytime I hear her name brought up irl.

She got mouthy, like the whole culture that made her a thing.

You know what I find more annoying than a star being overhyped, the backlash that starts for some retarded reason. Chloe, now Jlaw, why can't people just not be fucking retards.

No one gives shit about her indie flicks.

I think its obvious to everyone that Passengers looks like shit plus crap

LOL I DESTROYED A HAWAIIAN MONUMENT WITH MY ASS ARENT I SO QUIRKY

Pretty sure Chloe is just a Sup Forums meme.

Everyone has started to hate Jlaw. It's completely warranted. She's annoying and pushed everywhere.

how do we know that pic was actually her butthole

Andy is a bro. Go jump off a bridge.

buttgate

Hunger games franchise made over 2 billion though....and unfortunately now that that's over I'm not sure what's next for her career. She joked about butt scratching on Hawaiian artifacts and the media has turned against her.

Most of the budget goes to her lel

Nice cock desu

I'm a girl btw[\spoiler]

Ever been in the pool and when you get out the accumulate water bunches up on your shorts?

Had nothing to do with her.

Her boobs are blind.

is she the female Nicholas Cage?

go fuck yourself, this stupid shit is never warranted, it's bandwagony lame shit

Good, I wanna watch her career crash and burn.

THICC
H
I
C
C

just *BRAP* my shit up

After the Fappening, she started running her dumb fucking mouth, equating the pics with a sex crime only to turn around and do a nude spread for Vanity Fair. Proved that she's a whore happy to get naked for money like the dirty gutter slut that she is. She also most likely fucked that fat ugly Jew pig Harvey Weinstein.

>Joy (2015) - Budget $60m, BO $100m
Not bad even if you take in marketing

even SJWs hate her now after she made fun of violating some native Hawaiian customs at a sacred volcano or something, pretty funny to watch.

also, wasn't she the actress that whined about the wage gap applying to her while she makes a totally ridiculous millionaire salary for each film she's in? what seriously dumb thing to do, you should let actual working class women be the ones to bring up that argument

reddit will still come to her defense

yeah, it's Jlaws fault

nothing to do with them sending it out to die against Star Wars

something they did because they knew it was already tracking bad, hence the trailers deliberately made to hide it's actual plot

She tried too hard to be relatable.
>Oh I eat in mcdonalds and fart sometimes
>I don't understand Hollywood beauty standards I mean I'm fat I don't have a great body like those models you see there. I'm normal!
And then the fappening happened, in which she had a normal built-up Hollywood body and people realized she was just doing that to sell an image. And she went full-on cunt mode as well since she didn't have to pretend anymore.

Actors and actresses don't sell tickets any more, you can't spend 100 mil on a movie and expect it to be a hit if it's not capeshit, a reboot, or a sequel. Blockbusters are a dying breed.

She took Harvey's dick out of her mouth

Remember when she kept falling down at awards

HAHAHA HILLAR

I don't think any meme can sustain itself without being funny for very long. It's why meme comedians disappear very quickly. Audience realise the emperor has no clothes eventually.

Her meme shtick was never hilarious but they kept telling us it was. The same goes for Amy Schumer. How much longer can they keep telling audiences she's funny before they cotton on that they're not laughing? Probably 2 years max

what happened to that fat cunt anyway?
they're pushing her as the nerd goddess then nothing

She didn't shut the fuck up about her bullshit liberal pet issues. Nobody gives a fuck if she doesn't like Trump. Nobody gives a fuck about an actress who makes millions of dollars each year complaining about >muh wage gap.

That and after her nudes leaked, we no longer had any real reason to pay attention to her anymore. Similar to how you might move on after a girl you've been pining for finally puts out. You got what you wanted, time to go.

>JLaw is now box office poison, what went wrong?

the phrase "ridden hard and put away wet" comes to mind