D'aww Handsome Man Want Hug!

>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me

Didn't you get it? He was abused as a child.

Who gives a shit? I mean honestly get over it. Holy fuck dudes got a nice job and is fucking chicks literally on the streets of Manhattan. Fuck him.

So, it's irrelevant that he was raped? He should get over it? Is that easy? I didn't know. S-sorry. You must know better.

Entirely irrelevant. This film was about a weak man who didn't know how to embrace his strengths (looks, virility) and forget about stupid, pointless shit that happened to him as a kid.

Essentially, it's about a giant fucking loser.

You would actually have a point if all that mattered in life was fucking a million girls, but that just isn't how it works. It's unlikely you understand that as you're probably a horny teen desperate to fuck anyone who'll let you.

The man could not connect with anyone emotionally and had some pretty bad psychological issues.

not even 3 sets of dubs can save your faggotry OP

>I mean honestly get over it.
oh the irony

>get over it

Well.. he can't.

That's what the fucking film is about

You can just tell its the same fat autistic fuck who spams the cuck threads. The film really triggered him. Because it reminds him what a loser he is.

You always do that. You go to the archives and check every post in this board. It's pretty funny to watch tbqhfamalam.

>He doesn't have problems because sometimes he gets to touch girls without them macing him!
>Only forever alone aspies like me know true pain!
You get over it, op.

I think the key to understanding op is that he isn't handsome and wants to be handsome.

He feels jealous because a good looking actor fucked some girls in a film.

Is this how teenagers think?

>fassbender
>handsome

lmao

BANE?

Oh god...
someone tell him

Tell her what?

That you boipussy must fit Fassbender.

huh? your english makes no sense

Is that stalling? Cos a retard could at least understand what the fuck he means

You sound retarded. Go back to school and learn how to write proper sentences.

I didn't write that you fucking moron

This tbqh.

Let me try again:

That your boipussy must fit Fassbender's fat big cock.

Much better.

But Fassbender isn't handsome.

But I... only got dubs with this one?

"victims" of child sexual "abuse" should pour some concrete in their cereal and harden the fuck up

at least they got some desu senpai

I'm a straight male and I would have his entire cock inside my arsehole. That's how much handsome he is.

I can't connect with anyone and have some pretty bad psychological issues, yet you don't see a movie about me

Hold up, at what point does it say he was abused?

That's because autistic people are ugly as fuck

The real theme is that he is ashamed that he wants to fuck his sister. That's the real SHAME. And he acts out on it in weird ways.

What the fuck re you talking about, man. Do you expect them to make a film about everybody alive with issues?? Or would you rather no films be made about psychological problems because they won't be about you

The fuck dude, your argument is just balls

Big shit. He wants to fuck his sister, I want to fuck my cousin. Let me get muh movie now.

I agree op

and before anyone gives me shit for being a butthurt dweeb im a femanon. these films are stupid. if you are well off and getting pussy what are you bitching about? same goes for knight of cups what complete and utter shit

Aside from this movie being really weird and a black director doing an kinda incest theme with him and his sister being so close, the movie has some of the best sex scenes tho, especially the last threesome.

Why don't you make a movie about yourself then you lazy fuck. 'Jealousy: A neckbeard story'

my argument is people only sympathize with the problems of good looking normalfags. Even if their only problem is being succesful and fucking too much, oh the horror.

there is a French one, les cousins dangeroux or something like that.

>if I get sex, I'll be happy!

You guys are so stupid. Just like those women who think a baby is going to complete their life, and then they get even more depressed after.

It's implied heavily during the scenes with his sister

Wanna fuck? We can be happy after

Good post.

Stop projecting you obese faggot

ooo a psychologist