Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PhVHFdAjV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ckvSa_OgZcA
youtube.com/watch?v=4QBl-BuEIV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT'S THAT SONNY?

THIS DONUT IS FUCKING AMAZING COOP

i fucking hate you you old deaf asshole

>star wars ala disney has twice proved that it is nothing more than a vile cashgrab via a hideous attempt at muh ''''''''''''''''''''''perceived'''''''''''''''''''' fan service feels
>the methodology of the upcoming not so fucking subtle blade runner reboot looks ghastly

there is fuck all else to be hyped4 2bh family members of Sup Forums

So you're saying you're hyped then? Cause this isn't just some nostalgia reboot to get shekels from dumbasses. It's literally a plot point that this happens 25 years later, if by accident(though Lynch believes in weird shamanistic shit).

Lynch was always making it up as he went along senpai. he never meant to reveal Laura's killer, let alone have something planned 25 years down the line.

he and Frost were just following "muh dreams", "muh ideas" and "muh catching the big fish"

it's not like he had an ending originally planned like Gilmore Girls or something.

They knew who the killer was when they conceived the pilot, they just didn't want to reveal it too early, if at all, but the studio made them which is ultimately what killed the show. The demons and shit was more of Frost's brain child, but Lynch is a believer in the paranormal and weird shit. He said Frost called him up and said it's almost been 25 years since the final episode and he felt like it was meant to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PhVHFdAjV0

Sure, I see your point about how TP returning could be classified as a nostalgia cash-grab...

BUT FUCK YOU I'M HYPED FOR THIS

I just hope they remake my favorite scene of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=ckvSa_OgZcA

>those fucking sailors
What?

This is currently one of the only reasons I have to cling to life.

>I just hope they remake my favorite scene of all time

me too

OH ANGELO!

That's my favorite scene too fampie.

you knew something was coming when you saw the old waiter geezer at the bar. fantastic.

THATS TEARING MY HEART OUT ANGELO!

Here's a better video.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QBl-BuEIV8

The character of Bob was basically made up from coincidence.

>Set dresser Frank Silva was cast as the mysterious "Bob". Lynch himself recalls that the idea originated when he overheard Silva moving furniture around in the bedroom set, and then heard a woman warning Silva not to block himself in by moving furniture in front of the door. Lynch was struck with an image of Silva in the room. When he learned that Silva was an actor, he filmed two panning shots, one with Silva at the base of the bed, and one without; he did not yet know how he would use this material. Later that day, during the filming of Sarah Palmer having a vision, the camera operator told Lynch that the shot was ruined because "Frank [Silva] was reflected in the mirror." Lynch comments, "Things like this happen and make you start dreaming. And one thing leads to another, and if you let it, a whole other thing opens up."[26] Lynch used the panning shot of Silva in the bedroom, and the shot featuring Silva's reflection, in the closing scenes of the European version of the pilot episode. Silva's reflection in the mirror can also be glimpsed during the scene of Sarah's vision at the end of the original pilot, but it is less clear. A close-up of Silva in the bedroom later became a significant image in episodes of the TV series.

Lynch believes in weird shit like shamanism and that everything happens for a reason. Twin Peaks was mostly made up on the fly, but it all meshed together perfectly and created some pretty interesting lore. Just like the 'see you again in 25 years' line. Just so happens the show gets canceled after that episode so we don't know what will happen until literally 25 years later when he and Mark Frost decide it's time to finish the story.

>I'll see (You) in 25 years
:^)

>return of donutkino
Keno here. I never left. I'm always here when someone types Kino. I deliver my presence and pizza to girls and boys.

hey, me too. if this sucks, i'm going out with a bang.

I'm looking forward to Punished Coop when he gets out of the Lodge.

I could have an episode of Lynch just saying Coop the entire time.

>It's literally a plot point that this happens 25 years later
called a soft reboot senpai

It's not a reboot at all though. It's a continuation from where they left off. They're finishing the story.

I think this will likely be quite good, since Lynch had been getting consistently better over the years. I think he peaked with Mulholland Dr., but Inland Empire is cool and this will probably be solid and weirder than anything that has been on tv in years, and will be again ever probably.

this

>remake anything

Man, fuck you. I want things to be fresh. I fucking hate people who support remakes and callbacks and references. Cunt.

I'm most excited that he's directing every episode and Mark Frost is writing every episode with no interference from Showtime. I also like that they have no set schedule for how they're releasing episodes since they filmed it like one long movie, some episodes might be more than an hour long, released sporadically. Gonna be sweet.