Thoughts on Planet Earth II?

reporting this thread won't save him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3tMGs6P13E
youtube.com/watch?v=FhZIuKC-gvY
youtube.com/watch?v=eLIfMCcBYpA
youtube.com/watch?v=GMk0OWT-WkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nature is gross and sad. Fuck Earth and all that.

oh fuck

fuck

fuckfuckfuck

>can't unsee

like omg i'm so shocked and junk

is that spaghetti?

You are only hear because of this reality.

poor horse

Is this on BBC America? I couldn't find it when I searched.

>muslim refugee interacts with white native.webmovie

Is that in it?

Reporting? I'm bumping this thread so more anons can see it

What happens next? Did licking his wounds help?

When is it going to be available in 4K? No point in watching it until that happens.

Edgy.

ya

Dont know why the stupid zebra tried running

cute family

t. low test cuck

Crocodile's are fucking badass. They used to do the same shit to dinosaurs 80 million years ago

RULES OF NATURE

Really?

It's called fight or flight syndrome you fucking retard.
If you millennial shitstains had ever been in a fight, you would know exactly why.

are zebras mestizo horses?

thats gonna leave a mark!

>syndrome
it's "response" you stupid motherfucket

d'oh!

sure's gonna hurt in the morning haha

nah you retard. Now that zebra will suffer a slow death

>green eyeballs
you couldn't see it in the first place

It's "motherfucker" you dumbshoot.

I honestly don't feel bad because crocodilians are my favorite animals and African herbivore migration scenes are what they're mainly spotlighted in for like 90% of all nature documentary series. I've been watching shit like this since I was 4 so I'm pretty numb to it for as much as I love animals.

haha that isn't a pic of me it's just this funny frog i found online :)

pls no counter-bully

Zebras aren't noted for their ability to differentiate between types of serious injury while they have a crocodile's jaw attached to their gut. Neither are humans, for that matter, and I doubt you would be taking the time to consider your options if you were placed in the same situation.

>Zebras aren't noted for their ability to differentiate between types of serious injury while they have a crocodile's jaw attached to their gut. Neither are humans

Maybe for you because you are retard. Once caught you must accept death

ok now this is fucked up

It's pretty wild to think that this has been going on for millennia and we're just now getting around to documenting it in high quality; business as usual for nature.

He was actually chewing at his organs because he doesn't know his organs spilled out. He thought it was something stuck on him.

what a helpful doggo :-D

midwife of the wild, spectacular

>Not naming it "C-section"

I'm still not completely sure what's going on here. did he maul the mother and drag the baby out of her uterus?

Yes.

Someone post hyenas eating prey alive.

Probably took her down then started chewing at the stomach until he got to the uterus and started pulling it out to eat it first

He… he's gonna be alright, right bros?

so, this is ...the power of mother nature, huh

...impressive

I remember seeing this 2 summers ago
I didn't know what the fuck guts looked like besides red mist when someone explodes

What was it.

what large or major predator would take the most time to kill you while you were being eaten alive?

to clarify, i think lions and tigers bite down on the neck most times to finish off their prey but im curious what big boy(s) would eat you regardless if you were flailing around or not

your mom

Live birth

Probably bears or baboons

deleted scene from the lion king

>Once caught you must accept death

t. genetic dead end

That explains why she's dead. Go on

hyenas (not the guy in the deleted webm that's a hunting dog) eat their prey while it's still alive, they have small mouths compared to, say, a croc so it might take a while

Baboons. Someone post it. I know one of you has it.

a deer giving birth to its offspring when a coyote approached and literally dragged it out of her vagina and started eating it

African wild dogs also eat their prey alive alot of the time. They also have a 90% kill rate on hunts compared to the measly 11-20% lions have.

Nah they blaq

He lived

How sophisticated do you think the mind of a zebra is? Its instinct is to run away from the danger, its not thinking ahead.

An African wild dog pulling a fetus out of a pregnant... impala?

based

There's a webm floating around of night vision footage of a hyena digging out the asshole of a downed elephant.

he got gobbled up m8

a bbc being pulled out of a tiny white pussy, some real messy stuff user

This. Maybe a gazelle.

Did he eat that with a side of tossed salad?

Nah dude trust me

>violent matriarchal social structure

thank you for saving us based trump

youtube.com/watch?v=s3tMGs6P13E

Second this

JUST

The one where he eats the booty?

komodo dragons

youtube.com/watch?v=FhZIuKC-gvY

youtube.com/watch?v=eLIfMCcBYpA

bears don't wait for you to be dead before they start eating you

Why is some bitch sobbing in the background.

Because she is a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=GMk0OWT-WkY

Yes.

That's the shit right there.

Different user, but he's talking about the baboon eating dick while the thing cries.

Because women are retards who have gay feelings all the time.

the clip bill burr talks about a lot?

Damn dude I thought baboons were chill

Nature sure is scary.

is there any science to back up if raptors were actually intelligent like wolf packs and hunted in a coordinated way or was that just hollywood BS?

Considering Velociraptors were about 2 feet tall at most, it's probably bullshit

crichton admitted that was one of the things he made up to make it more interesting

>Crocodile's are fucking badass
>hunted by a fucking cat

They were predatory animals. So its pretty much guaranteed that that they had some way of hunting with multiple raptors at once like any other animal.

May have been like Lions and the females did all the hunting, or maybe only males hunted? Maybe they all hunted? We'll never know till we have time machines.

>posts a croclet

That cheetah would be rekt by an actual crocodile.

>crying in a safari tour because an animal gets killed

Did they ever watch Animal Planet before committing to the trip?

They probably ran around like a big pack of chickens, taking down anything small enough for them to tackle that came around into their territory.

you fool, i am also see and speak and do.

>cheetah

Do you have the webm of it actually hunting the croc? I remember seeing one before but didn't save it.

Wtf i love chickens now