ITT, We post the character who is objectively the Best Character of their respective movie or tv universe...

ITT, We post the character who is objectively the Best Character of their respective movie or tv universe.Ill start with pic very much related. Kylo Ren

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jfEcVC90Arg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For me, it's Charmander from the Pokemon franchise.

>CUNTPOST SHILL

wat did he mean?

The best star wars character has always been Obi Wan and it's never been debatable

>he doesn't prefer BB8

Please cuckold me Jenny

Nice.
Jenny loves BB8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jfEcVC90Arg

Also, Best Marvel Character is Pic related

F A S

A

S

more?

why is her face like that

is it bell's palsy or a stroke

Why does Sup Forums like this ugly slut?

im not getting enough bumps to stay emotionally invested in this thread, its annoying im going to sleep

Interesting. Pic related is the best character in the DC universe.

Glasses Jenny is best Jenny

Actually, I've changed my mind. Best DC character is Bane.

>bell's palsy
>the bell's palsy center
I read this in that english guys voice from that ep of seinfeld where jerry was left in charge of the dog

Sup Forums doesn't it just a few cucks from her youtube shilling her

BLACKED when?

does anyone have the one where shes kneeling on the ground selfie. (in this same outfit)

is this bitch 4 serious

>"five reasons I should sit on your face"

Could you try this again, but sans the pedophilia?

sounds like a rare jenny

I fucking hate that shit-eating smirk on her face. I want to see her in a snuff film.

B A S E D
A
S
D

Do you think she's single?

You mean like where she dies?

Tweet her

She's white so yeah.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fuck you too loser

C-can you just do that?

it was/is, she took it down like 2 days later after the post.

I don't care if she gets fucked I just want to see her suffer. You're a dumb ass bitch lmao kill yourself you soft little dumb ass white faggot

have her soles been exposed yet?

my waifu is so flexible and cool

Sure. You run the risk of getting blocked but go for it user!

>pedophilia

this chick's clearly in her 20's

>calls someone soft
>goes on an autistic sperg out with insults because he doesn't like some random girl he can easily ignore

kek

keep us posted

You the one getting all butthurt just cause she's a dumb ass average basic bitch white slut. I want to ignore her but you faggots keep posting her BAKA I hope she gets cancer

wow she actually looks great here
it's the lower part of her face that fucks all up

>i will never be this buttblasted

she would just need one

this sound amazing

heh, freaking bitch thought she could insult star wars and get away with it, well i've got news for you babe, we here at Sup Forums aint gonna stand for it, not for one second. so get back in the kitchen and leave star wars alone, or else you will suffer our divine punishment!!

>she would just need one

????????

Do you even know what I'd do for a dumb ass average basic bitch white slut?

shes got a sharp but weak chin line, she talks like a retard, wears ugly ass glasses and she has acne she hides with makeup. disgusting ass white whore like the rest of them

if any of u got any pussy you can see shes a 2/10 at best but ur all virgins lmao

I'd fight both of you, slip your first haymaker with ease because you're overzealous and looking for the KO, which was clearly evident based on your body language and mewvement, then I immediately counter with a left uppercut right elbow hook to the nose combo, step in for a hard judo toss but instead of tossing, I do a quick capoeira handstand and donkey kick you square in the nuts, now you're reeling in pain and I turn to face the other guy, but he's not even ready to go because he's worried about what I'm capable of doing because he just saw me kick you in the nuts, he goes to square up but I throw a lightning fast straight fingered jab to the eyes, causing him to immediately recoil and cover his face with both hands, which, you guessed it, leaves his groin unprotected, and of course I capitalize, quickly sliding to my knees like I just scored a goal in soccer, and ripping a Mendes-esque right uppercut square to the bottom of the scrotum, crushing both testes between my hard uppercut and the pelvic bone, at which point I turn around and quickly crack you with an oblique kick but it lands directly on the front of your throat and now you can't breathe, so I ensure that my rear foot is placed directly on top of your testicles, but the second guy is beginning to get up, covering his balls and his eyes, so I wind up and put all of my full body torque into a tornado kick, but just as the kick is about to land on the side of his temple and likely kill him, I land gently on my feet, tip m'fedora and walk out of the bar, everyone staring silently with their mouths wide, and just before I walk out into the street I turn and stare directly into your eyes and say fuck u goof, I whip out my phone and I've already got fight pass loaded up, I click on recent additions to fight pass and quickly locate a spicy banger, and it buffers as I step out into the street, everyone knowing that I am, by far, the truest of all fight fans

>tfw 6'6'' and I have bottled over 50 people in my life

If ten people from/HEEM/ ganged up on me I would unironically glass you all into paste. At the age of 15 I was jumped by a group of 10 pakis and bottled one over the head and made them all run away. I'm the best scrapper here, fact. I have never lost a pub fight in my life. If any of you said anything snarky to me, you would be erased from history. Unironically.

If anyone wants to arrange a glassing match I'm in London for the day and I am looking for a target so let me know if you're up for it.

closest I've got you degenerate footfag

Only a DUMB, WHITE """"person"""" would waste theyre time writing this shit lmao

yall are pathetic as fuck, she'd reject you pasty turds even though she is one. smdh acting like a dog for some random white cunt

holy shit more!!!!!

God damn she's ugly... nevermind

>footlove
>degenerate

what if i like girls with weak chins. theyre much cuter

I wanna watch her die

i can guarantee you it's less than five people spamming her over and over

are those things fuckin webbed

yeah its really common among white """"people""""". they're mutated AIDS monkey demons after all, my brotha

no bully, nigger

I want to be her footslave.

Please post more rare Jennys.

Also hello to Jenny who is more than likely lurking right now.

Jenny if you read this you're ugly as fuck and only the most gamma of creepy white footfags like you.

I hope your family and you get malignant stomach cancer as part of reparations.

how do you feel about facetrampling

some one could photoshop this...................

>THERES ONLY ROOM FOR ONE OF YOU IN MY EMBASSY

this

I could go for some soft tramples right about now.

just dropping by to say bullying is MEAN

and you shouldn't be mean

kys faggot

I like it when scat, piss, vomit and period blood are involved too. I want Jenny to shit on my pale face and then rub it in with her webbed duck feet. Jenny please shit on me I am trash you are a goddess I love you so much one day I hope we can be together forever and any time you need to poop or pee we will have a special chair in the bathroom thats a separate toilet just for you but its a queening chair.

i JUST SAID dont b mean ;_;

You can only bully people which whites are NOT.

inbred

>23 posters

This is gonna be another Pupinia/Heather Feather all over again.

Cute youtubers who refuse to expose soles. For no other reason that to blue-balls an entire board. Imagine having that power.

Commit suicide, Rover.
- regards, Jenna

Its "Jenny" you fucking mongoloid

I like how despite the fact that there's hundreds of thousands of people here it it feels like I'm talking to the same 10 people every day

iktfb

I couldn't care less what this ugly cunt's dumb ass name is. KYS she would cringe if she met you IRL

That's because you are.

it means we're friends ;D

are you fucking joking dude, i'm fucking ripped and an easy 8.5/10.

I could totally smash, you and her.

>she would cringe if she met you IRL

What Jenny's new nickname anons?
How about Egg Head?

NO U. YOU are the egghead!!

Eggfu