Why do people on this website hate Atlanta? It's the best comedy I've seen in a long time

Why do people on this website hate Atlanta? It's the best comedy I've seen in a long time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Sup Forums
> liking black people

Choose one.

it's not funny, donald glover is too angsty in it, and they're niggers

television shows are for losers

>it's not funny
What are some funny shows by your standards? Just curious about what kind of people can dislike it

See. Thank you random user.

It looked decent, but I could tell by the first episode that Dong Lover was just going full Aaron McGruder as a reaction to being perceived as too Tom-like in his early stuff.

Also, the racist beta white guy was so on the nose that it needed rhinoplasty.

Glover's interview literally said the show wasn't for white people

>Dong Lover was just going full Aaron McGruder as a reaction to being perceived as too Tom-like in his early stuff.
what did he mean by this

veep, review, curb your enthusiasm

Where do you get off asking people questions like that?

Only racists obviously, because white people aren't allowed to dislike black shows and movies

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

I'm white from a 97% white country, I've never talked to a black guy and I still loved it

I asked to one person and 4 replied, 3 of you are tricking me

Angry white guy detected

What the fuck is this shit about? First few episodes had some semblance of a plot now it's just random stories. Is Donald going for some kind of hood Seinfeld thing?

>Angry white guy detected
youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts

Is it literally the first sitcom you've watched? Most of them have the same structure, including Atlanta

One line of continuity but lot of side stories

I just hate niggers and given the opportunity I will never give them attention. Fuck the main nigger and fuck that he's the new lando.

It's a sitcom? I thought it was a dramedy. Oh well. It'd be better if it just focused on Paper Boi tbqh.

hey bro I'm a racist too but come on man relax a bit

It's nigger garbage. HollyJew is trying very hard to push that main nigger into the spot light. Oy vey aunada showa.

A dramedy with a sitcom structure, it's mostly comedy though

I liked it, solid 7/10

I think it's at it's best when balancing the ridiculous moments that catch you off guard (invisible car, black justin bieber) while still being moderately serious. Lot of fun watching the three main characters interact with each other and the interview episode shows potential for different episode formats. Drug test one was a bore though.

yep... very sad

but im not a racist thats whats so insane about this.

fpsb :(

He spends too much time trying to be profound to be funny.

i don't appreciate the foul language

his music is shit

Then donald glover is a racist idiot

im a white guy from aus thats never even been to the usa and i like this show and understand all of it due to growing up with alot of black culture crap forced on me when i was a kid

>White cucks will still watch this shit

You all deserve the same as the niggers

>But the price is on the can though
There's always profound experiences to be had.

Shame about people not giving this a chance. It's very competent and enjoyable. Does not pander to blacks or whites- more of an an outsider's look to both. Good finale too. Donald is a very talanted guy and I'm happy he's had such a year.

>donald glover
>racist
pick one, user. He's black so automatically he can't be racist or raycis as the niggers pronounce it.

Or you don't know what he meant.
White people are not the "audience" from a creative perspective is what he's saying. Obviously white people can watch it.

Shut up you edgy nigger

seems like one of those comedy/dramadies that throws in all sorts of over-directing and depressing "feels" moments and shit to make up for how unfunny it is.

Its literally just Black Louie, not that its bad

I don't know. It genuinely had some good laughs, but when it got too preachy I zoned out.

>The club manager having a secret rotating door
I burst out laughing at that one. I did not expect that at all.

donald glover said he'd rather they cancel the show than have white people watch it

It had its moments

lel Glover is white

it doesnt try to be funny. it tries to be ironic. the only episode was the commercial episode. its also really slow due to low content. it spends a lot o time setting to get the irony. this causes the show to feel like a dragged on hour drama. even though its only 15 min long. over all its not bad. its just not great.

It's better than some of the garbage Sup Forums likes, but it's still too reddit for me.

It's about a poor (technically homeless) guy living in Atlanta dealing with assholes, and being an asshole himself while trying to provide for his daughter.

Because NIGGERS

Wow it seems like you're two white cucks that need to be locked in the cuckshed then

>rich suburban oreo makes show about black culture (drugs)

Good until E3

Its good, the ep set entirely on the talk show is kino

but definitely this too
pic related from 30 rock was based on the guy,

>comedy

its a good show because the characters are interesting, but its not funny enough to be a comedy

Haven't seen Atlanta, but how would you compare it to Vice Principals? the funniest show imo

But he isn't. All the episodes in "Atlanta" are slice-of-life episodes with some connective tissue that links them together. The "connective tissue" elements are as follows: Earn's rapper cousin's rise to moderate fame under Earn's management, Earn leaning to become a proper provider for his infant daughter, and Earn repairing his relationship with his daughter's mother Vanessa.

Racism isn't the main thread throughout the series, though it occasionally shows up, just like it does in black people's lives.

>Lot of fun watching the three main characters interact with each other and the interview episode shows potential for different episode formats.

Do you want to see Vanessa hang out more with the three main characters, or would you rather keep her separate?

he means that donald glover is trying to appear more in sync with black culture than he has done in earlier works

This faggot from Derrick Comedy is justin bieber to 15-22yo white girls

not really alike IMO, vice principals is hilarious because walton goggins is a genius

8.7 on IMDb?

I think we have work to do.

It's good, and as a white guy in Atlanta, I can see little pieces of his voice that definitely ring true. It's a show made with heart. The world needs more of that.

>WATCHING BLACK HOLLYWOOD

is Jaime "I get to kill all the white people in the movie how great is that" Fox in this? Cause I wont watch anything without him in it.

Is it true that white people know who Steve McQueen is? I've literally never heard of him before his show

Hey reddit! you can go back now!

Watch it? :^)

it's fairly critical of hwitey
the black characters act just as shitty though

tone it back a bit chief, we get it, you hate people who disagree with you

Of course they do.

Burst out laughing really? You found it that funny?

I think he's being ironic, that's the least funny part of that episode

The invisible car is the funniest part of it

I found both those bits v funny

My favourite bit of the season was the whole Migos drug deal though.

Also pic related is the best character.

Hes an actor your dad tells you about thats why you dont know him and only whites do?

>HollyJew
Really? If you're going to make jokes about Hollywood being run by Jews, at least put some effort into them.