This show is actually funny

This show is actually funny

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

what did he meme by this

b-but user
i didn't say anything
also check these digits

Oh- s-sorry s-senpai it was a defense mechanism

Claim your husbando
Q claimed

joe funniest joker and poor murr plays in hard mode, it's unfair the shit they make him do.
joe had to axe a picture of his daughter while murr had to go through a whole mess of crap while being scared of heights wtf

Sal did get that Jaden smith tattoo so that was kinda bad. Really Q probably does the least for his punishments almost always talking or something of the sort.

joe's worst physical punishment was belly flops while q's can be pregnancy simmulation and tarantula one. he was a bitch about it too.
murr had piercings and shit man anything else murr had done to him seems like a cakewalk compared to those two.
murr isn't even my favorite but at least keep punishments parallel

Yes

Yeah he's really only scared about the heights thing which he still does anyways. Really though it's there own faults they escalated the severity of the punishments too fast. Now they can't deliver without going overboard which the guys don't really. Also there live shows are all awful, the nitro circus one was better but not by much

The way they pal around with each other reminds me how I pal around with my friends. Does Sup Forums pal around with their friends too?

GGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEARR!

Glaser Loves Gear is the shit.

Sal > Murr > Q >>>>>>>> Joe

>fake
>man children
>obnoxious laughter
Americuck humour everybody.

This

Fuckin hate this shit. My friends watch this all the time. Even plays at my god damn gym all day

>inb4 having friends and going on Sup Forums costanza.jpg

I'm scared the show might get cancelled soon

I liked the first season, and then it just started getting really fucking stale.

I'd find some new friends and a new gym to be honest.

>Sal, for tonight's punishment you have to watch your sister take BBC in all orifices and jerk off in the corner

It felt much simpler when it was just
>go steal food from this guys plate

Everything Jon makes has been great

Not quite as funny as this.

>the punishment where Sal's phone goes off during the book club

So funny and yet induced so much cringe in me, I always imagine myself in those situations and sometimes have to change the channel

Best ones are the presentations made by other guys.

Who /ant/ here?

This is unironically my favorite show on tv

My boyfriend likes this garbage, and we fell asleep to it in the background multiple times
He didn't laugh or intensely watch it or anything, it was just background noise even when we had nothing to do

i don't have any friends to pal around with, that's why I'm here : (