"NO, NO PRIME DON'T KILL ME PLEASE, HAVE MERCY PLEASE OPTIMUS I BEG OF YOU, HAVE YOU NO MERCY...

"NO, NO PRIME DON'T KILL ME PLEASE, HAVE MERCY PLEASE OPTIMUS I BEG OF YOU, HAVE YOU NO MERCY? PLEASE OPTIMUS I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING PLEAS OPTIMUS DON'T DO THIS OPTIMUS! YOU CAN'T DO THS OPTIMUS! THINK ABOUT IT OPTIMUS! PLEASE PRIME! I DIDN'T WANT THINGS TO TURN OUT THIS WAY! OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PLEASE HAVE MERCY DON'T POINT AT ME PLEASE PRIME PLEASEEEEEE"

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CNN, BBC, and German media don't mention that it was a Pakistan refugee
Holy shit, what does it take for these people to wake up

one bad apple doesn't spoil the barrel

Germany is officially more cucked than Sweden and Canada combined

should i watch maximum overdrive now??

Stop being racist

>this is immediately relevant to the story
you need to go back

>Would you eat a bowl of skittles if 10 of them were poisoned

See I can talk in stupid food metaphors as well.

Literally nothing. They're too far gone and fucking brainwashed.

Just look at this thread even. You can't escape it either it's everywhere.

It's sad and pathetic.

Do Germans not care what's happening b to their country. They're throwing away their culture and history for people that don't even like them and don't want to integrate properly

>Pakistan refugee
Are you fucking retarded? He's a Cybertronian refugee.

WW2 and the East/West split fucked them up in the head. Any form of German pride or nationalism is brutally crushed and everyone made to feel guilty for something they probably werent even alive for.

not him, not Sup Forums
it is relevant, same as if "a 50 yo driver who had problems with alcohol a huge money debt" did it. there is no reason why now it couldnt be mentioned

>when MAINSTREEM MEDIA is lying again

>germans
>""""""""culture"""""""""
>""""""""history"""""""""
Nothing of value was lost

You should have thought of that before you killed Hitler.

Their media is lying down their throats and they're not allowed to speak up because they get jailed for it.

Dude Prussia was pretty badass.

they have literally become a nation of passive cuckolds, it's not even funny at the moment. Most of them still support Merkel's policies. It's fucking nuts how they feel they are obligated to destroy their country because of what happened 70 years ago

but you are bravely speaking the truth they after you but you like neo
from matrix
red pill

You should have thought of that before you killed Emperor Wilhelm II.

Hey, don't disrespect Otto Von Bismarck like that

hi leftypol

He's probably not German so he doesnt have to be afraid to speak out because they wont jail him for hate speech.

Its his fault for not listening to Bismarck.

There are still good places in Germany, Berlin though is beyond saving at this point. Fuck, someone just please get rid of merkel

Maybe an Islamist will do it for us. After all they just got a Russian Ambassador in Turkey today.

>leftypol
they get even more triggered by idpol than /pol does

that's losing ww2 for you, they are done as a nation

>tfw just got A2 German, getting B1 next year, and hopefully moving after that to get B2 in the country.
>mfw watching the news recently.

Please still be a good place to move to Germany.

It does if that apple had a pregnant worm in it.

>BBC reports that German newspapers have identified the suspect as a 23 year old asylum seeker from Pakistan

You Sup Forumstards are the ones who need to wake up, or take a step out of your alt-right echo chamber for once

Germany YES

Would you let white males be born if one of them could be a murderer?

Switch to Arabic pronto, senpai

99% of the german media will squash this fact and push the people to forget the story asap

germany is only outcucked by sweden

Theres a difference and you know it cunt.

Some people being born in a country becoming murderers is inevitable, there is no choice in that. It will happen. But there is a choice in deciding whether or not to let a shitload of refugees from third world countries that violate a dozen human rights before lunch in.

>inb4 'but you can just kill all white male babies'
Murder isnt the answer
>inb4 'not letting them in is the same as murder'
No its not there are plenty of other countries they can try to get into. Plenty of muslim countries not at war and yet they skip them all to come to Europe..

>Refugees live in a plane hanger

The fuck Germany? Shouldn't you keep the Muslims away from the airport and planes?

Isn't Merkel starting to regret it all though?

>germans

Not even close

Serves them right for killing all those jews.

Why is surveillance and security so bad in mainland Europe?

Fucking kek

Literally nowhere else to put them.

>That picture
>Every time

Remember the coverups the Cologne police and the German interior ministry tried to do after the sex attacks on new years there?

Theres a pretty big 'dont do anything about migrant crimes' push in Germany. Combine that with the fact that theres over a million migrants there now and its a bad situation.

Easiest bait of my life lmao

Can anybody give me a non-Sup Forums reason for why Merkel has accepted over 1m migrants.
Is it to try and offset the declining birth rates in Germany?

>Give me a reason but not those reasons that are highly possible because muh Sup Forums Boogeyman

Retard

gaysexkino

Most of those people don't even work.

Yes.

The economic model that most western countries run on now relies on continuous economic growth. The lowering birth rates (which would help tremendously with overpopulation, employment, welfare and pensions etc) would force the economies to shrink. They've got it into their head that shrinking economies are bad when really its just market forces correcting.

So they import all these new migrants that a) work cheaper, b) breed more, c) are all demonstrably more loyal to the party that lets them into the country (why do you think Democrats pushed so hard to let illegals and shit vote?).

And then it bites them on the ass like you've now seen in Germany. It happened in Australia to with Somali gangs.

She can't get enough of that dirty sand dick.

guilt, leaving a mark as a generous person I don't fucking know anymore it was such an irresponsible thing to do

Honestly?
Most Europeans are fully aware of what is happening, but so long as we are comfortable we'll continue to hand over our society to savages and Marxists.
We will only act when the economy collapses and the welfare state is no longer there.
That will happen eventually, and when it does we will stop being cucked and kebab will be removed by the millions.
People think we're living in some kind of post history civilisation and Europeans will be peaceful and tolerant until the end of time.
We're eventually going to sperg out and kill a lot of people, but only when material comforts are removed.

That's the default answer they'll give.

I don't believe anyone at this point just buys that, especially not on a site like this. Whether you believe there is more background reasons the public is kept unaware of, possibly even intentional consequences , even sinister ones are up to you.
I believe the latter.

There are no non Sup Forums reasons.
Believe it or not, reality has a very Sup Forums bias.

Immigration is encouraged in order to dehomoginise the nation states of Europe so that national identities are weakened thereby lessening resistance to the dissolution of nation states and the creation of a pan European super state.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

>Sup Forums was right again

>implying Sup Forums is ever wrong
They're the number 1 experts on the Jews for a reason.

DUDE these people we're letting into the country keep telling us that they want to kill and subjugate us because their religion tells them to. Lets keep inviting more in so we can pat ourselves on the back LMAO.

If there's one thing Sup Forums is 100% right on, it's about the Jews

>without saying the non-newspeak approved reasons, can anyone tell me why this is?

Sorry faggot. The reasons are very much Sup Forums and denying it, repeating what the government approved narrative is, is just putting blinders on your head. Or should I say a veil over your face.

You want to know why it sounds so radical? Because it very much is. So much so that people, yourself included, have a hard time swallowing it even as it is happening.

Merkel is a Marxist at heart and believes in the EU. The goal of the EU is to destroy Europe as we know it by flooding it with third world shitskins that will eventually out breed the native population, as stated by the architects of the EU.