What does Sup Forums think of MillionDollarExtreme?

What does Sup Forums think of MillionDollarExtreme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bfxl0-sgJE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude healthcare lmao

I think you should keep shilling it, the 50 threads a day about a shitty youtube channel/adult swim show aren't nearly enough. Keep up the great work.

highly based, triggers the assblasted leftist cuckolds here, as in the 2 replies above me

World Peace is good
the rest is not

>Getting tired of the constant spam constitutes being an "assblasted leftist cuckold"

>waa im tired of there being 1 or 2 threads a day that i dont like on Sup Forums one of the spammiest boards

just kill yourself you pathetic numale

>1 or 2 threads a day

>projecting this hard

Really makes you think.

never forget fanny

are you keeping track of mde threads?

so fucking mad arent you bernstein

8 years

schmeller?

>1 or 2 threads a day

>Anyone who disagrees with me or doesn't like my constant shilling is a leftist libtard faggot.

You Sup Forumstards realize that you're just the conservative equivalent of SJW's, right? Anyone who disagrees with SJW's gets labeled a racist/misogynist/ableist/etc. The same you guys accuse others of being leftist/libtards/nu-males/etc. You're the same glob of shit you're just on the other end of the stick.

le horseshoe xP

The same canned responses in every thread.

You realize you're proving my point about projecting, right? Have fun living with no health insurance faggot.

It fell on the sword to prove the leftist bullshit about "no others on TV"
A mighty risk for something everyone already knew

i could say the same about your post

have fun with 8 years of trump nigboi

I hate all of the Tim and Eric, Eric Andre, MDE post-ironic humor.

Exactly as you do. LOL POLE LITERALLY TUMBLR XDDD

>Being so stupid you have to use the same insult twice in the same thread
>Being so riled up that you resort to insulting strangers on a Latvian Motorcycle Repair board

>"8 years" is an "insult"

why are modern leftists so dull? it's like their brains have just melted away.

what about dick tingeler?

Right? I can't believe those racist sexist homophobic assholes. They're literally fighting for social justice.

>i could say the same about your post
>lol 8 more years

I used to like them a lot but now when I watch anything from them I think

"why the fuck did i find this funny?"

its just edgy shock humor with the characters laughing at their own jokes and looking into the camera to remind you they're edgy but not too serious

honestly the older I get, the more I hate irony. Its a lazy shield from criticism.

I think when people say horseshoe theory in regards to these online crowds, they are referring to their sensitivity and extremism, not their idealogies per se.

and yes, both are equally sensitive and extreme. If you think for a moment one is worse than another, it will reveal which echochamber you've been sitting inside.

> equally sensitive and extreme

You either have selective memory or are incredibly sheltered. Do you need examples or do you realize that you're wrong?

>one side has infested mainstream media and male interests such as movies, comics and video games and is transforming them to be feminist anti-male leftist indoctrination wet dreams
>the other side is an amalgamation of the right wing strata but mainly wants the corrupt left wing satanic pedophiles to fuck off their interests and now fuck off the planet

wow they really are just as bad even if one side occasionally has an anti semitic rant or espouses factual opinions on IQ differences between races and the negative effect this has on the native white lower class in immigrant-saturated countries! you really have a point bro!

now sit down and enjoy Trump's boot stomping on your fat, ugly tumblrina face. I'll be watching, and laughing.

The thing that's really funny about all of this is I voted for Trump. I'm a legit trust fund child, no joke. I inherited more money from my grandfather than the average college educated American makes in a lifetime. You can choose to believe me or not, I don't really care and I am anonymous after all.

I will benefit from Trump's policies, and I will benefit from a republican congress. Their economic policies help people like me to grow their wealth. People like Sam and his cronies are really funny to me because they are so intent on causing "liberal butthurt" that they're willing to vote against their own self interest to make it happen. Life is going to get a lot worse for the lower class over the next 4 to 8 years, many of whom browse this site. You're so desperate to make the faggots at buzzfeed cry that you'll forfeit your chances at upward class mobility to do so.

But hey, you're "red pilled" so that counts for something right?

you really took all that time to make such a poor false-flag attempt?

you need mental help pal, try reading a book or something idk. you're so stupid i cant imagine how someone like you can actually function.

fucking pathetic

spend time in both echochambers, explore both ends of the spectrum. You're more similar in demeanor than you realize.

>>one side has infested mainstream media and male interests such as movies, comics and video games and is transforming them to be feminist anti-male leftist indoctrination wet dreams

video games and movies still have sexy women and white guys in them, calm down and go back to investigating pizza gate you fucking clown

>Getting so mad at strangers on the internet that you post an angry word salad when someone tries to clarify a misunderstanding

Kek. I wonder what your blood pressure is right now.

>anything that contains opinions i dont like is a word salad

leftists

I think the funniest part is that I don't agree with any of that.

does anything piss you faggots off more than someone being a non biased moderate?

you are living fucking proof of what that guy said, dude. A normal person would say "yeah both sides can be equally ridiculous". Instead you're crying leftists and "cuck" all day.

look
in
a
mirror

>contemporary art attempt to shock viewer
>alt-right: BOOOOO, TRASH, JEWISH CONSPIRACY
>MDE attempts to shock viewer
>alt-right: YAY, OUR SAVIOUR, PURE KINO

>trust fund children don't exist
>trust fund children don't have the internet
>trust fund children don't know about the underground website known as Sup Forums
>Rich people don't exist
>Rich people don't leave their money to their children and grandchildren

Damn, you caught me.

Yeah, you clearly have a chip on you shoulder, you butthurt leftist queer. When was the last time a horde of right wingers shut down a highway to protest filthy nigger criminals getting shot by cops for bein filthy criminals? I'm not even cherry picking, these things happen every other week, you deluded retard

LOL HE DOESNT BELIEVE THE JEWS RUN EVERYTHING WHAT A BETA BRAINWASHED LEFTIST KEK HAHAHAHAHAH BET YOU DONT EVEN THINK A PIZZA RESTAURANT IS A BASE OF OPERATIONS FOR A CHILD SEX SLAVE RING

yes, yes of course you are a non-biased moderate. highly intelligent m'sir FUCK white people btw #atheism

>he thinks he can speak for normal people

normal people just voted trump in so hard he dominates the entire government

what did normal people mean by this?

just smells like a poorly written false flag to me is all

>this assmad NEET shitpost

Stay sour

I said their online presence you fucking idiot, obviously leftists riot more

And in terms of online, look at how often the right ruins people's lives on the internet. That guy Vic Berger has been branded a child sex slave ring operator by crazy right people.

>you butthurt leftist queer

wrong, I'm actually more right than anything but I'm tired of being lumped with you stupid "nigger jew" yelling faggots who are too cowardly to express your views in real life and retreat behind irony so often.

>what did normal people mean by this?

they meant they would rather have trump as their president. I would rather have trump over hillary as well. That doesn't mean everyone who voted trump is an alt right piss baby yelling about a lack of white men in video games and movies. You make fun of atheism and moderates but you're the mega fedora here thinking your side is the ultimately logical and infallible side.

I have never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire life

>alt right piss baby

there's the giveaway

the fact that triggered you gave you away

But you're totally masculine right? I bet you were captain of the football team.

> And in terms of online, look at how often the right ruins people's lives on the internet

Sure, but when right-wingers on Sup Forums do it, it's mostly for the lulz, when the left does it, they do it because they believe they're fighting le evul sexist fascist patriarchy.

>when the left does it, they do it because they believe they're fighting le evul sexist fascist patriarchy.

Yeah, the right is NOTHING like that at all. How's Pizzagate going btw?

>>contemporary art attempt to shock viewer

Example?

>it's mostly for the lulz

Sup Forums is not Sup Forums. Sup Forums genuinely believes they are modern crusaders. Its just difficult to see sometimes because they shower themselves in irony

> THEIR TACTICS ARE SLIGHTLY SIMILAR?!?!? LITERALLY THE SAME THING!

That's what you implied

never said their tactics were similar. Please read carefully. I said their sensitivity and their temperament.

lmao dude whiteness is a totally not a blanket term blindly representing hundreds of different ethnic groups and cultures

Come on dude, that's just plain bullshit. Maybe a small portion of Sup Forums are stromfaggots, but if you aren't autistic you can see that a lot of the things said are said and done in jest. For example
youtu.be/Bfxl0-sgJE0

your thinking is far too shallow and you need to see the motivation behind their ideas and jokes. The "joke" of branding ben garrison as an anti semetic cartoonist politically motivated by a hatred jews. It all comes back to the boards fundamental views that yeah, maybe a lot of people just side with ironically, but at a point there is no differentiating.

Hockey team. Wasn't good at football.

rrrrrrrreeeeeally made me think

this (((post))) is dangerously kosher

I guess that's true, but the hatred of Jews comes from Jews proclaiming that they are god's chosen people and that everyone else is a filthy goyim dog, sure, not every jew, but a good chunk of them. They also force diversity upon other countries but refuse to lead by example, Soros being the biggest culprit.

Snarky retards who confuse saying outrageous things with comedy. Sort of like Sup Forums, really.

Ben has embraced his Sup Forumsack fanbase though. He's pandering to Trump supporters with his latest cartoons, and he's making a ton of money because of it

Did you think leftist tyranny would go unopposed for more than a year or two? Sup Forums's popularity is what happens when you shove your agenda down everyone's throats at every corner

>You Sup Forumstards realize that you're just the conservative equivalent of SJW's, right?
come up with that on your own did you?

Literally the majority of Jews don't even believe in god today, let alone believe they are chosen. Hatred of Jews comes from a circle jerk of stupidity and ignorance dating back centuries, you deluded mouth breather.

hol up muh back is achin muh nigga u feel me aight peace sam hyde guy

Not him or Sup Forums but every time someone says "you guys are just the same as SJWs!" it absolutely reeks of reddit and the far left.

secular jewish religion is PC and media manipulation

>swalllowing down neo-nazi propaganda and calling it fact

Kill yourself you gullible imbecile.

> getting THIS mad because I pointed out facts

It's like annudah shoah, amirite, you big nosed heeb?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

They objectively are the same regardless of any buzzwords you attach to it

of course a fa/tv/irgin would argue against it, all of your idols and summer blockbusters are produced by them, and feature them.

You need to kill yourself, Sam Hyde. You suck shit and are pathetic.

>muh muh healthcare! Maybe you might have some time to sign up for a month of Obongocare you cuck

>it's an assmad #Dildo4Hilldos sit in a thread and respond and ragepost to every comment episode

Wew, another rerun!

>98.4%
>223 out of 225

You're right, they don't believe in God.
They believe in Satan.

>98.4%
>223 out of 225
I ignored the recount because I knew Trump would win again, but was it really that much of a booty blast

Not really. The far left are much worse imo. Sup Forums is more of a reaction to them if anything. The far left moan about changing something and Sup Forums reacts to it. If someone punches you in the face you do the same back, and more.

Liberal SJWs constantly whine about Hollywood oppressing them enough the same way conservative SJWs like Sup Forums whine about Hollywood oppressing them. You're just a retard.

And are taught to do so in liberal colleges in bullshit socjus courses fronted by jews.

>conservative SJWs
back to nebbit

What the fuck are you even talking about? Churches and fascist states are like the original SJW safe spaces. The far left didn't come first at all, they just have an actual voice in current culture unlike Nazis because every intellectual already agrees that Nazis and their supporters deserve to be beaten to death. To claim butthurt nazi types are just a "response" is fucking laughably stupid.

223 out of 225 equals 98.4...

It just really puts it into perspective how embarassing this cucking was for the Democrats even in 150% overshill mode

the chinese are shit!

desu I've never heard or read anyone say "conservative SJW"
I wonder what the fuck this cuck is talking about.

>white male Democrat voters

pic related

>fronted by jews

A "conclusion" you come to by pretending everyone who isn't Jewish doesn't exist and vice versa where convenient and then saying "look, they're Jews!" This is how everything on Sup Forums is arrived at as far as I can tell. You circle jerked so hard you were all brainwashed into thinking fallacies were virtues rather than flaws to avoid in reasoning.

Your brain is effectively a pile of mush.

nice quads but this is exactly how i see every male hillary voter

> literal JIDF operative ITT whining about Sup Forums

Fucking hell

just kill yourself family
that's why i posted it. didn't wanna change the filename for one post.

>literally having your own version of "mansplaining" which serves the dual purpose of easing your cognitive dissonance and virtue signaling other Sup Forums SJWs that you won le argument
>somehow thinking you're not an SJW

>It's another Sam is smoking meth in his car/home and shitposting til dawn episode.

>Rupert Murdoch and George Lucas listed as Jewish

ayy