youtube.com/watch?v=laKTN5bxgZY&t=1h24m
youtube.com/watch?v=QIbdRQHINMI
youtube.com/watch?v=IAo0hoNDNyU
youtube.com/watch?v=q0p66nmaeOU
streamable.com/kerkl
youtube.com/watch?v=swh4OhWU5Yc
reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can we get Brendan in another adventure movie?

I really want that :(

The trailer's been out for a week or two, m8. It was a repost on IMAX's youtube channel that had the fucked up audio, likely because they used a surround-sound source and youtube cut out the extra channels.

Brendan Fraser has no power here.

I want a 4th Mummy movie

James Cameron is pretty nice. Lets make a meme of Brendan in like Avatar armor and then get it viral until James Cameron sees it and calls him

Its like playing cupid with actors and directors

Best thing we can do right now is just sign the petition. Its snowballing pretty fast.

NOW Sup Forums!
GIVE BRENDAN YOUR ENGERY!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

>implying the movie in which Tom Cruise stole Brendan's iconic role isn't dead on release after this meme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=41vArfMDmmo

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

ITS TIME TO BRING BRENDAN BACK TO GREATNESS

THE GREATEST REDEMPTION TALE IN Sup Forums HISTORY

Please do not bring politics into this or the alt right.

We just want Brendan to get more roles and to be appreciated

Tom Cruise stole it if you watch the trailer

Fuck the alt right

Make this the mod enforced theme song of Sup Forums for a day though please:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rfhii6tqHGk

Showing him a failed mummy film after he wasnt in it would remind him how much he matters to us all... And how much he needs to get back up and rise to the top

change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television

What the fuck?

Is that real?

MEME MAGIC IS HAPPENING

Yes

They snubbed Brendan from HIS fucking MUMMY series so we had kek destroy the film before it got released by memeing the trailer into joke tier oblivion

youtube.com/watch?v=laKTN5bxgZY&t=1h24m

>Favorite scene from the original Mummy
What's yours?

>those random screams
kek

Jesus Christ that is actually horrifying

RISE, RIIIIIISE FROM THE ASHES BRENDAN AND BECOME THE UNDYING SIMBOL OF UNKEKNESS

your dubs means kek wills it

>Tfw Brendan will never save you from mummies by yelling right back at their scary faces and then shotgunning them before you both make your escape
IT ISNT FAIR

lets unfuck his shit, this inJUSTice cant STAAAND!

ALIMONY

ALIMONY

ALIMONY

SHE

I still remember the morning after this movie aired on tv and my dad recorded a vhs for me to watch because I couldn't watch it so late. I even cut my hair like Brendan's and had that vhs for years. It's lost now though.

>I even cut my hair like Brendan's and had that vhs for years. It's lost now though.
Do you still cut your hair like Brendan's?

>tfw I always watch the mummy returns before going to school when I was a kid

this isn't helping asshole

Brendan Prime would make a good action figure

Jesus christ, was it actually released that way?

>its over 10k sigs now

as one of the first hundred to sign if he kills himself or gets sad over this im finding every last one of you before I off myself

How did they snub Brenden out of it? Was it his idea or did they just choose a different actor.
I like them both.

If Brendan can be uncucked, then everyone can be uncucked.

By Brendan's redemption we prove a chance for everyone.

This is about Brendan, but it's about more than Brendan.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIbdRQHINMI

youtube.com/watch?v=IAo0hoNDNyU

Sorry Brendan

JUST
U
S
T

geg'd.

Does Branden have ANY hope left?

If his wife was removed from the picture, could he keep his money?

>scorpian

hey assholes, can you post me the link to the petition? I wanna sign it and pass it along

thx, have this in return

Kek. Is it in the fucking public domain? He's fucked.

I still can't tell which photos are shopped and which aren't.

I saw a link to the petition,
on imgur the other day. The internet's stealing our epic maymays again

we put it there, get more coverage. we put it on reddit, fj and 9gag too

that was on purpose m8

>11,000
LADS KEEP IT GOING

25K NEXT

SPREAD IT

There are some dark forces doing a sacrificial ritual on poor Brendan and it's our duty to save him!

He's the hero everyone needs. He'll show the entire world that Keanu Reeves isn't the only man in Hollywood that can come back from losing everything

Fuck you man

>11,000
Didn't this petition started just yesterday

DONT GIVE HIM A FUCKING HANDOUT

HIS STRENGTH MUST COME FROM WITHIN

YOURE GIVING HIM A PIECE OF SUSHI WHEN YOU NEED TO TEACH HIM HOW TO CATCH A FISH AGAIN

AWAKEN HIS INNER FIRE DONT PITTY PETITION HIM

Blessed Brothers. Boldly Bring Berated Betrayed Brendan Back (for) Bodacious Blockbuster Bonanza!

youtube.com/watch?v=q0p66nmaeOU

can you make a sound version of the webm?

i hope we bruce campbell brendan fraser

I knew his gunbag was missing something

You're not actually helping him, even if he makes 1 billion dollars he will still have to pay the bitch. So maybe it's better to let him pass away...

>hey o'connell

>TheChamCham started this petition
Subtle.

LOOKS LIKE I'VE GOT ALL OF THE HORSES

i dont get the reference. can someone fill me in?

streamable.com/kerkl

If nobody has posted it yet, made me die in the other thread.

We arent trying to get him rich

Were going to reignite the fire within him and Make Brendan Great Again

We should instead be petitioning for the court to reconsider the alimony size. It's obviously way too high and should be re-evaluated.

Or let's just hire an assassin to kill her. No wife = no alimony.

TheChamCham is an IMDb discussion board poster who is a huge fan of Brendan and defends him on every thread possible. There has been a lot of speculation (and not entirely baseless, mind you) that TheChamCham is actually Fraser himself.

yeah

we should spread it on leddit and tumblr more

ahahahaahahahahahahahaha

>He'll show the entire world that Keanu Reeves isn't the only man in Hollywood that can come back from losing everything

What the fuck? explain further that shit faggot.

I saw Keanu Reeves at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Brendan is a normie who has suffered enough.
He has repented, and it is now our duty to help him, for he will value the help honestly and be genuinely grateful for another chance at life.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

That doesn't even answer my question about your first statement.

Again when he lost everything? because being an ass doesn't matter.

Keanu had a sad life.

It lost him a ton of work user
He wouldn't step foot on any set due to infetterence

go read his wikipedia page. The guys had a rough life.

>In January 2000, Reeves's girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, gave birth eight months into her pregnancy to Ava Archer Syme-Reeves, who was stillborn. The strain put on their relationship by their grief resulted in Reeves and Syme's breakup several weeks later. On April 2, 2001, Syme was driving alone on Los Angeles' Cahuenga Boulevard when she sideswiped three parked cars, rolled over several times and was thrown from the car. Authorities believed she died instantly. She reportedly was being treated for depression and taking two prescription drugs, which police found in her car.

Less than a year after The Matrix redpilled the world

So you're not saying he lost everything in terms of money and work, like Fraser did.

Keanu just have a really sad and shitty life and he's still there standing it seems.

This is ridiculously embarrassing please kill yourself

Brendan or we riot

Dare I say it: Is he /OurGuy/?

>Less than a year after The Matrix redpilled the world
Yeah, and it was written by two top liberal trannies. It was loosely based on an already existing and rather well-know philosophy, and did very little with the topic it explores in-depth. For all the red-pilling you suppose it did, it simply stated that we, as a society, are living a socially constructed lie, and should seek the truth beyond it. It did little to pinpoint the masses towards the right direction, and merely initiated a bunch of meaningless pseudo-intellectual discussions on the internet, which can be summarized as "The truth is what I like, so just do as I say".

He just watched his daughter and depressed lover die within about a year of him rising to international fame.

How do you appreciate money and fame when you've lost everyone you truly want to share it with?

K

You know they werent even trannies when they made the movie? You know the term "redpill" came from The Matrix?

It's obviously a reference to the fact that the Matrix literally started the term "red pill"

Get a grip

Someone needs to make a Mummy with only Brendan Fraser. These videos are pretty popular would help meme him further.

For example:
youtube.com/watch?v=swh4OhWU5Yc

Yes, I know the term came from the movie, but it's just a fashionable, catchy label applied to a millennia old idea. There's nothing groundbreaking about it, so I'm not even sure what I should 'get a grip' on here.

And they may not have been trans back then, but there was obviously something inherently wrong with them since their childhood. The modern political zeitgeist simply enabled their degeneracy to mature and become apparent.

Mummy, but every time Brendan says something funny, he becomes more JUST and sad.

Can somebody edit in the Tom Cruise plane scream over Brendan?

>In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

Sign the petition.

Let's unJUST him together!

reddit.com
/r/JoeRogan/comments/5jedk6/guest_request_brendan_fraser/

Get him on Joe Rogan senpaitachi

You ever notice how after the first matrix, the trilogy went to shit, the directors became trannies and the protagonist had his lover/daughter die right after the film was released?

Notice how the "redpill" existed forever but nothing was reminding goyim of the idea to the world in the form of a cool, popular action movie?

Notice how a similar film called They Live got totally snubbed in the 80s for trying to "Redpill" the masses even though it was made my John fucking Carpenter?

Just some interesting things to think about and notice patterns in.

I have no idea why I just watched that whole video
Gave me a few good chuckles though

all of the gritty and realistic ww2 era weaponry, that the new battlefield one game couldnt get right.

10x worse than the shoehorned negroes was the blatant disrespect for somewhat realistic weapons

Just don't make a WW1 game ffs