Its a Sam Hyde pretends he's being ironic but secretly wants to show off his mediocre lifts that he thinks are good but...

>its a Sam Hyde pretends he's being ironic but secretly wants to show off his mediocre lifts that he thinks are good but pretends are ironic lifts episode

cringed t.b.h familio

>Sam Hyde pretends he's being ironic etc

/ourguy/

>its a mde fan pretends to be an obsessed sjw faggot to make another Sammy boy thread

What's the difference between pretending to be ironic and being ironic?

He thinks getting fat is the same as getting big. It's the same mistake that all former lanklets make in their rush to appear more intimidating. He is weak as shit and loves getting his face poked.

I went from fat to strongfat but really I just look fatter

But now I can deadlift 4pl8 so I'm not a weakfat anymore

well fuck if anyone is ever stuck under a dumbbell youre gonna be a happy camper

He clearly is trying to show off his strength in this vid but he is actually strong. I saw one of his vids a long time ago and he was benching like a beast.

One is and idiot

>it's a Sam Hyde creates a thread about himself thread
You blew your only chance, Sambo. Go get a job. No one cares about you anymore.

he's pretending his lifts are a joke, but actually secretly wants to show how "strong" he is (even though his lifts are still absolute garbage)

I did it the slow way which took almost 4 and a half years but I gained no fat and am pretty huge now. I'm over 6 foot and weighed around 125lbs when I started. I'm 170lbs now and still very lean.

He has bad form and is fat as fuck.

I didn't being up either of those points. I mentioned strength.

Why are you so mad about him lmao? are you the guy who keeps making these threads?

>being proud of your accomplishments
How dare he.
Doesn't matter where they fit in the larger scale. There good for him user.
He may have been influenced into thinking this was better than it was because of this bias but it's not a big deal.

simply epic sam

Nice argument, get destroyed

lol another spergy sam thread

Trump winning really hit you redditors hard huh youve become unhinged

At least you're putting energy into the right place, thank you for promoting our favorite Alt Right tv show every day on here.

>it's a 'i hate sam but i still made a thread about him' thread

mark my words Trump will reinstate Sam you just wait. Sam Hyde was one of the biggest proponents of the alt-right movement he can't be silenced for long

>ironic comedian will ironically participate in actual politics
Now this would be funny.

>YO TREX HELP ME SWAG THIS THREAD WITH SOME DUBS

NO!

sam hyde bad!!!

WE HATE HIM HERE!

>it's a OP projects too much of his own thinking and insecurities about the world around him making us all cringe thread

>4 plate
>strong

How much is that in kg or lbs?

180 kilos. 405lbs.

It's the deadlift equivalent of a 10 minute mile.
Most can get it within a month if they aren't completely JUST

>Most can get it within a month

top lol

Fuck off back to /fit/ you e-stating weeb. Daily reminder this is what the average fitizens look like

180kg

Sincerity, ironically enough.

This, get a job you fucking parasite.

This guy hasn't seen his feet or dick in 20 years and has never lifted anything heavier than his PC tower that one time his mother needed to dust his desk in her basement.

post picture of your entire naked body, front, side and back with your microdick cropped off you little internet tough guy fagglet.

u mirin brah?

yeah u mirin

NO, NO, NO.

Being overly muscular is a socially accepted deformity. Large muscles hinder movement are are against nature.

dude looks like a dinosaur, probably has to turn sideways to get through doorways

>he doesn't know about post-ironic irony

>when you squat x4 your flat bench

post-irony has absolutely nothing to do with pretending to be ironic

C'mon, it takes about three months, not one.

This; Hail Hydera!