What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

The one enjoyable film of 2016.

The VVITCH. A New England Folktale.

>le Black Philipp XD

A delicious film.

Is that a hyphen between New and England or a comma? Is it a New, Englad folktale?

whoa dude

AYY LMAO

ayyy

We need to go wider.

her face is so wrong

the best movie ever made about a witch

AND

the best movie ever made about a goat

Still better looking than Daisy

The epitome of Borekino

I only like a film if it's boring, Most movies are just reddit shit obnoxiously meming in your face for 2 hours.

I watched it alone late at night in the complete dark and it was creepy. But under any other circumstances it wouldn't have been that scary

Good flick though

The pick for the best horror film of 2016.
At least that's what I've seen most often.

It's not even fucking scary, it's far too disjointed. It builds an entire plot taking advantage of the dangers presented by the Salem Witch trials, during which groupthink and man's hubris in regards to the merits of their perception (which they oft, and still do, consider objective) was the greatest danger.

But once this is established, they realize that they can't just let everyone fucking die for nothing, so they make black Phillip actually be the fucking devil. It's retarded.

I'm open to other interpretations though. Anybody?

Das it mane?

Fuck off, Reddit.

>I bore myself to death to spite some other site
lol

????
Too discussion-based and individually minded for you?

Fucking faggot. Try not being a mindless shill.

W H Y D E
PLS BE IN LONDON

I enjoy slow movies where nothing "entertaining" happens. Normie movies make me want to kill myself. Reddit is cucking me through the eyes and ears when I want a standard film. It's the films where nothing happens where I am safe from reddit.

>Argie women

I really liked it, mostly for the atmosphere. Love to see more movies about people kicked out of their settlement in 17th century New England.

Literal autism

You're the autistic one NIGGGER if you're eating up blockbuster shit. Entertainment movies are the chains of cuckold chastity meant to keep us docile while we're being executed.

Absolute shit. Fails at every beat to create a convincing weird tale atmosphere.

The best film of 2016.

She's odd looking but they don't sell her as the hot girl. Unlike Maise v

That ending was total ass

>The best film of 2016.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

Looks like reddit is back on the menu

/r/movies bait

entry level rottentomatoes core.

Video game goes "artistic". Pathetic.

I dunno. Pic related or not?

???? video games?????

Sup Forums is just as full of poisonous pseudo-intellectual bullshitters as Sup Forums

I need a life, goodbye Sup Forums!

consider killing yourself

>shaggy dis isnt weed

It is made to cater to juvenile video game audiences.

> le meme guy wants no discussion about films on this board

>The VVitch = vidya movie

Nah. You're wrong.

It doesn't help that the rest of the yr has been shit for movies.

>vidya
You wouldn't use that word unless you were a video game player so somebody like you being enabled by The Witch only goes to prove me correct.

Watching the show Salem at the moment. Will give this movie a watch once I'm done with the series.

I'd want to play a game like the vvitch. Any recs?

Pretentious A24 shit

I thought she was really hot. Maybe it's because she was depicted as a young teen in the movie and all the wincest stares from her brother.

That make no sense, you're are really terrible at criticizing films
What's next, using "imdb sensibilities"?

It makes complete sense and The Witch is guilty of enabling IMDB sensibilities also. There is a lot of crossover with that and video games.

See all the people who are calling The Witch are great film. How many of them have played video games in their lives? How many of them still play video games to this day?