Why?

Why?

Is that the metal gear solid font?

Because it worked for tfa

Blame Ridley Scott. For many years he has been trying to get some kind of Blade Runner sequel into production.
Blade Runner 2049 was being thought up long before TFA came out.

because fuck you, you'll go see it in theaters

TFA worked because they simply remade the film and removed the "problematic" issues menials had with it.

Too many white men, no diversity.

These films are not being remade for fans of the originals or older people they are being remade for triggered snowflakes that clap with one hand.

>thinking our guy Ryan Gosling would take part in anything less than a 10/10 film

This will be the motion picture of the decade.

real human bean and a real hero

I hope they portray Harrison Ford as the fat old man that he is, rather than try to make him out to be a Cool Guy like they did in Force Awakens.

>a real human bean
>a replicant

whoa

robots don't age

>BR shot in daylight

RREEEEEEEE!!!

money

>Too many white men, no diversity.

A white woman and a black man are certainly new concepts in the franchise yeah

So who will play the ubermensch replicant?

Dave Bautista?

>I feel the need to bring my resentments unwarranted into every conversation
No, user, you are the triggered snowflakes.

In TFA they had Han Solo act cool because he was the coolest character in the old films. In the original Blade Runner Deckard was very depressed so I'm sure in Blade Runner 2049 they'll have him be an extremely miserable old man.

2 Blade 4 Running: Flying Blades and Burning Runners

Tim Heidecker

Roller Blader

Kek yes

The MGS font is the Blade Runner font. Can this gook fuck do anything right?

because you've heard the words 'Blade' and 'Runner' together

>Deckard is a Blade Runner
>his humanity comes into question as he slowly loses his grip in dealing with his case where he has to kill replicants but falls in love with one
>there is debate on whether he is human or a replicant

>Gosling is playing the new Blade Runner
>known for his autistic behavior and inhuman mannerisms
>despite it all pulls through his struggles as a sympathetic guy, i.e. a real human bean
it's like pottery

Exactly, Gosling is a great choice because he can play autistic and odd rolls fairly well. He'll do well as the new replicant-Blade Runner.

Bringing back Ford was a fucking mistake though.

I dunno, I was ready to hate this, but there's nothing in the trailer to make me think it won't be good.

Im just hoping his role is small because he's old and busted.

thats a long time to wait for a movie to come out

So do replicants age? If not, how do they explain Deckart's aging?

Deckard's not a replicant

Ridley said so and he is the father of the franchise

if they change that FACT in the sequel, it's just like what Disney is doing with Star Wars by erasing the EU.

THIS IS NOT A REAL SEQUEL. IT IS A FAN FILM.

Ridley is shit, the author of the novel and Harrison ford both say he's a human
There's not really a factual answer, and ridley is not the father of the franchise

Of course it's a fan film. Why include Harrison Ford's cantankerous, non-acting ass if you want to progress the series further in a meaningful way?