RIP sweet prince

RIP sweet prince

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6GfgtBuhOxk&list=PL84B017753A44205C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What could have been

They'll bring him back in Rebels for a season and then kill him off don't worry

Admit it. Kyle Katarn is cool because it's a rip of prequel's Obi Wan Kenobi

Imagine how good the new star wars movies could be if they broke new ground like these games instead of infinite retreading.

katarn had the aesthetic first, dark forces 2 was the first live action star wars footage since RotJ I'm pretty sure. Also Katarn had infinitely more personality than prequels Kenobi, even though he was just an edgy Han Solo with a lightsaber.

>tfw he got a lightsaber because normies couldn't into non-Jedi
Was it a mistake?

no. his combining of the dark and light force is great and it makes sense with his character

could kyle take dash in a fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=6GfgtBuhOxk&list=PL84B017753A44205C

Thanks for these.

Yes, it was a mistake. Luke should've been the star of Jedi Knight. Kyle had no business wielding a lightsaber.

I always used to think this was supposed to be a bluescreen they were standing against.

Kyle fucking rules because jedi knight is a great game with great sequels and he actually develops as a character over the course of them

The games were fun, but I don't think he should've been a Jedi. I thought he was a lot cooler in DF desu

For all of Disney's "diversification", they actually took a half-Japanese actress' character and recast her as a generic British bitch.

Jan was chinky when they moved to 3D models, they've respected her yellow

>i dont think he shouldve been a jedi

Explain