Rey's bushy, unwashed, greasy, smegma filled scavenger pussy is 20 portions. She gives BJ's for 5 portions

Rey's bushy, unwashed, greasy, smegma filled scavenger pussy is 20 portions. She gives BJ's for 5 portions.

How many portions to fuck her sand encrusted butthole

How much for a quick handy J?

half a portion

worth no more than half portion

...can I just get a beer please?

she would BJ for free if she got to eat your semen afterwards

Rey is desperate for nutrients

i need to lick her pusy!

>smegma
The fuck is that mean?

go kill yourself retard

If I give her a half portion can I stick a finger in?

>ywn eat out her unwashed, greasy smegma-filled scavenger pussy for a mere 20 portions

why live?

Is she a reincarnation of Darth Vader?

Something goyim have to deal with

I'm so sorry.

Why do Americans do this to their kids?

she was born from anakin's severed hand during the fight with dukku

>smegma
Sorry, in the future people will regularly surgically enhance their penises like real civilized nations of today such as South Korea. Smegma will no longer plague 1st world systems.

Circumcision is literally only done to prevent sexual pleasure. Its hilarious how many kike doctors are trying to retroactively come up with reasons for it to feel better about being mutilated. Its literally the same thing as cutting off your eyelids

My mom told me it's because my dad had it done. My dad had his done because his dad had it done. American doctors used to recommend it way back in the day citing cleanliness reasons. If I have sons I won't have them done.

The logic behind it is like cutting your arms off so your pits won't smell bad.

oh, and women produce much more of it than men. The uneducated american kike slaves obviously wouldnt know about that while screaming about MUH CHEESE DICK XDD as a defense for their dry mushrooms

>butt hurt yam cock writes a whole paragraph he's so mad

>Circumcision is literally only done to prevent sexual pleasure.
It sure feels good when your mother sucks my dick though
>Its literally the same thing as cutting off your eyelids
Correlating a penis to an eye is senseless. Read a goddamn medical book, cheesedick.

That's a retarded comparison. Pits will smell regardless because the glands are still there. Circumcision removes the foreskin glands.

For obsessing about dicks so much you really don't know much about them

Autism

>It sure feels good when your mother sucks my dick though
>Correlating a penis to an eye is senseless. Read a goddamn medical book, cheesedick.

How fucking retarded are you? Eyelids and the foreskin are both made to protect a sensitive organ. Cut them off and the main part dries up and doesnt work as intended. Your kike dick is literally the same as a charred up dry eyeball that you can freely touch

Feel free to argue why your mommy sold a part of your dick to Shaak and Aak while her smegma producing cunt wasnt circumcised at birth.

No wonder the whole SJW/ nu male culture stems from america when its all emasculated faggots like you who grew up in what is the equivalent of a chastity cage. And your retarded DURR CHEESE DICK arguments dont work since Im not even a fucking man.

How many uncut men DECIDE to get themselves circumcised? Retard

>walloftext
tl;dr
Stay mad cheeseball