Disney gives us another volatile Emo villain

>Spends entire movie on defense
>Is owned by rebels
>Can't compete with Tarkin
>Can't impress Vader
>Could have been Hans Landa-In-Space
>Instead we get another Disney-Emo

What a letdown.

Someone should put an age threshold on villainy. Nobody below the age of 35 should act as the main villain. Unless you're expressly writing about children, in which case I suppose you could make a villain out of the school bully.

I don't know, I like that the recent villains of DisneyWars have all been ineffectual losers as a means of mocking the fans who actually fantasize about being Sith Lords and joining the Empire to kill "le degenerates". Much more unique and daring than "generic edgy sith lord #7145389012

That said, it will get stale fast if they keep doing it. I hope Benicio del Toro is a smooth, dangerous motherfucker if he's a villain, and I'm sure Kylo is going to grow up.

Dude rewrites/reshoots lmao. All disney wars content sucks. This was the last one i will ever watch. Fuck the mouse.

Why did he look so much older, and like a completely different actor in the opening sequence?

Tarkin stole the spotlight anyway, PS2 graphics face or not

He's just an underling, a nobody, caught up in war, just like the rebels. This film is about the forgotten men and women who make victory, or defeat, possible.

Why they blow up their own quadrillion dollar important base?

There were like 4-5 rebels left total. They probably killed thousands of their own.

Because they thought if they blew it up fast enough they could stop the plans from being transmitted

and protip, the Empire literally doesn't give a fuck about its own people. They're evil. If you're not Sheev, Vader, or the High command, you're expendable as fuck

also since when can the death star enter hyperspace? Wasn't a big plot point that it had to wait for the moon to come into view? Why didn't it just hyperspace somewhere else where they can shoot it?

Disney Star Wars sucks dick.

I was bored the whole movie, uninteresting characters, bad writing, embarrassing action.

I wanted to bend Felicity Jones over a table, pull her bottoms off and spank her however - unlike Repulsive Rey.

There are hyperspace routes in Star Wars, you pop up where it leads you to, not where you want to be

the only things I unironically enjoyed about this film were Felicity Jones's pretty face and cute butt

>inb4 some autist posts those same old unflattering pictures of her

Because Vader and Tarkin were the real villains

destroy 1 tiny outpost to potentially save your moon sized base

At least he made more sense than Kylo.

No it spends 17 000 years from going from one system to another

why do they need a death star? just have a ship piloted by a droid go near the speed of light and crash it into a planet

>Disney buys Star Wars
>oh boy! New Star Wars movies!
>TFA comes out
>it's about a rag-tag group of heroes that has to team up to infiltrate an empire facility to stop a giant, spherical super weapon built to crush the republic

>Disney announces spin-off films
>"We can do something different with them because they have their own unique stories"
>Rogue One comes out
>it's about a rag-tag group of heroes that has to team up to infiltrate an empire facility to stop a giant, spherical super weapon built to crush the republic

Thanks, Disney.

>can travel at light speed
>can't email plans

What the fuck is this

>get Ben fucking Mendelsohn as the villain in your Star Wars movie
>Waste time on CGI Tarkin and weird-voice Vader

Fuck Disney.

They also don't have an intergalactic phone system either. It'd be near impossible to have a unified internet across a galaxy's worth of space

the internet didn't exist in 1977, so outside of retarded EU retcons (muh holonet lmao) the internet doesn't exist in Star Wars