28ish minutes into the first episode of the h3h3 podcast...

28ish minutes into the first episode of the h3h3 podcast, Justin Roiland admits to going on Sup Forums after new episodes of Rick and Morty aired and posting horrible things about the show

youtube.com/watch?v=i7m57W2DQH4&t=1524s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA
vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHA PEOPLE DON'T ACTUALLY HATE MY CRAP SHOW IT WAS ME PULLING A RUSE

DUDE

:LELELELLEOLEOLEOELOLEOLDEOELO

DAN HARMON IS TOTALLY NOT A ONE NOTE FUCKING HACK LOL!

Old news and he only ever went to Sup Forums
Also Ethan is a horrible interviewer and Hila is useless

>another Rick and Morty thread

How can you watch this trash? The main actor is garbage. He keeps burping and sluring his words as Rick.

George Lucas admitted long time ago that he came on Sup Forums before TFA pulling the meme "Prequels were original and good" "Apologize" etc. etc.
I can also imagine Zack Snyder doing it.

rick and morty is funny. why doesn Sup Forums hate it again?

it's better than horseman show which isn;t funny at all or the other one that reddit really likes

The show got worse when he STOPPED doing those things you faggot. The pilot is the only episode where the joke's mostly intact. Then he toned it down so there's nothing left.

This kike is now jumping on the Podcast wagon? Of course.

>hila is in this
why? she can barely communicate in english.

The guy wanted shit and he came to us to find it.

Actually make sens

Whining about other people's channels wasn't bringing the shekels in

>I said THE WORST stuff
>do you remember you said?
>eh... um.. I said "This show fucking sucks"

Season 1 was all right. Season 2 was awful. The jokes were never more clever than 'made up word that sounds silly' or 'poop balls penis fart'. I sat through multiple episodes at a time without laughing, which is pretty bad for a comedy show.

>she only says 3 things during the entire hour

I guess not. Also LA mustn't be cheap to live.

Season 2 only had like three decent episodes. That's really fucking bad. And it ain't getting better because they made a bunch of diversity hires for Season 3 and bragged about doing so

i absolutely love the show im actually smoking weed watching it right now

>Justin could be in this thread RIGHT NOW

muh sekrit klub

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this show is so popular.

These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

>it's a Reddit and Meme thread

me too man. brofist!

>they made a bunch of diversity hires

They didn't. They had an open pool for writers (like they did with the first 2 seasons) and some of the writers this season turned out to be women. They didn't go looking for female writers.

And then places like the Mary Sue threw a bitchfit because there wasn't a quota in place.

It already became a parody of itself by season 2, totally pandering to the audience. I don't think Roiland takes criticism well and is desperate to be liked so he tried to play it safe.

>their twitter is rick and (((morty))) now
what did they mean by this

Grrrrrr fucking minorities taking our jeerrbbsss

>adult swim's most popular show in years that has managed bridged the gap between their usual out-there stuff and the tastes of normies and has articles published on how badly people want season 3 out already isn't noteworthy because I say so

they make jokes about morty being a jewish comedian's name

also this is old ass news

justin has admitted to going to Sup Forums and shitposting about rick and morty since 2014 and before

harmon also has admitted to going to Sup Forums

of course they can't fucking talk about it much now because WHITE SUPREMACIST PEPE but you Sup Forums faggots expect everyone to be a fucking open idiot about their political beliefs or they are a JEWISH TOOL!!111! It's fucking hollywood, do you want people to be honest and get fired or do you want them to actually succeed in subverting shit.

>but you Sup Forums faggots
lel where the fuck did I imply that
I hate pol

do they have an episode where the grandpa sobers up and gets his life on track?

The problem with anything along those lines is people are hardwired to think the best about anyone they find attractive. The only way to really be objective about such things is to blind read everything and then choose the best. But you can also always tell if a woman is writing.

They're not subverting anything. Nothing about the show offers any criticism of feminism or crybullying and plays it completely safe, painted on with a coat of inoffensive vulgarity.

not you in particular

but rick and morty threads are full of stormfags decrying the show for not catering to they're incredibly specific belief systems, and then they say that it's a SJW show, ignoring the multiple times it makes fun of women, political correctness, and other shit.

ok my friend

>incredibly specific belief systems

I know retards like you think MDE is the only acceptable television show, but was this really too subtle for your thick fucking skull?

youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA

I wanted him to win
>muh false dichotomy!

I don't know if you've gone outside lately but everyone outside of the pink hairs call things retarded as an adjective for stupid. It never went away in real life, it just stopped being used in entertainment

oh my god

DUDE WEED LMAO

do you really have to have your satirical comments spell things out to you so explicitly

take the statement they made about powerful groups who think they are doing the right thing

apply it outside the literal scope

this is basic shit

Nice try, justin

i love normies

>yfw J.K. Rowling is the 'Harry Potter is the dullest franchise' poster

>tfw YOU are J.K. Rowling

Hello

He said Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

No one important comes on Sup Forums, it's a shitboard

I really didn't realize but he has "le monkey face"

I want to mock him for being so incredibly self-conscious to the point where you care about what Sup Forums has to say about your creation but I'd probably do the exact same thing in his position

47th post best post

they never mentioned Sup Forums

as well lemon keys to the whitehouse

>ITT Sup Forums newshits don't know about roilandposting

>plug nose
>do best hila impression

vocaroo.com/

podcast is a good idea for h3 2bh.

ethan needs to stop cutting in, but im sure he'll improve.

i dont mind justin roiland's absurdist humor, but harmon has an obnoxiously overpowering influence on the show that nearly ruins it entirely

No he didn't you fuck he said he went to Sup Forums. So go there and leave us alone.

You obviously didn't see the threads then. The OP actually put out personal shit about the guy being unlovable, a dick professionally and unstable. It also bashed on Harmon pretty hardcore. People actually replied with 'Go to bed, Justin'.

He actually had a podcast before.

Who does this jew think he is? Howard Stern?

Its funny how youtube has gone back to clickbait and podcasts.

its fucking 2006 again.