Seriously what the fuck were they thinking when they made this scene...

Seriously what the fuck were they thinking when they made this scene? Is this really going to be in the movie or was this an unfinished shot just for the trailer?

I'm not even a Marvelfag but this is just terrible. You can talk all the shit you want about Snyder but her would never film a scene this laughable

This takes Kino to a whole new level

Lol at the heads turning to follow the bullet as it flies past. It's like something you'd see in naked gun

>You can talk all the shit you want about Snyder but her would never film a scene this laughable

He made a whole flick this laughable instead

That bullet is going to miss her.

Only Wonder Woman does for obvious reasons.

Thanks op, I was having a shit day until you posted. I might actually have to watch Wonder Woman now, I've been looking for a good comedy.

A lot of the scenes are real bad and Gadot is horrible with acting fight scenes. The fact they included how bad she is in the original trailer is an indication of how much of it's in the movie.

sauce on the video game please ? That cinematic look good.

I'm assuming the sonic boom and concussive force caused by her whipping her head at the speed of a bullet blew Chris Pine's face off.

It's a movie called Sucker Punch.
They basically tried to take anime and make it into a Hollywood movie.

Typically cgi is unfinished in trailers, but Synder is on record saying he likes making movies that feel like movies.

The reason his stuff is "stylish" and overuses so much zooms, slowmos, and speed-ramping is because of this compulsion.

He also started with making music videos which explains his inexplicable choices in some movies.

There seems to be some pretty good shots in the trailer, but shit like that makes me think it'll be more of the same from him.

it's the trailer for the next Kojima game

who the fuck was he shooting at?

either he missed the two in the middle, or he somehow saw that bitch jumping off the mountain before she even came down

I feel bad for the compositor who had to put this shit together. Why are studios so fucking lazy nowadays that they can't plan a simple shoot like that. Just get the actors on location and have a stuntwoman actually swing from a wire into the wide shot. The bullet can be CG, shoot a closeup of it hitting her, whatever. Don't shoot four separate fucking plates and put it together with fake focal blur and slow motion. It ends up looking like cutouts from a pop-out story book.

I still find it amusing that this is Wonder Woman and they had to give her boob armor that is legitly just plastic tits.

Think about this for a second. Remember all the shit that got said about Keaton wearing a rubber suit to be Batman? Even Sylvester Stallone making jokes about it. This is the exact same thing except it's TITS.

The actress they cast has such small tits they made plastic tits for her. It's just as funny as the cgi'd tits they gave Jolie in Tomb Raider.

No Kirk is very obviously watching the bullet.

lul

I think the worst part is

>lol you mysoginistic nerds, Wonder Woman doesn't need big tits and didn't you know "real" Amazon cut off their breats???
>gives her fake armor boobs anyway

they know that a flat chested costume would look bad

Exactly! They had to give her tits. They even tried to make them a C Cup!

Wait, i always thought this is from some cheap profeminism indie movie, but now that i see filename... is this real ?

have you never seen a 3D movie?
when a movie is MADE for 3D and then transferred to normal non 3D format it gives that shitty layered frame look making it look like total shit.

unless your talking aboot the stupid jump from cliff and swing garbage, yes that's retarded aswell

iF THE HUMAN HEAD MOVED AT THE SPEED TO FOLLOW A BULLET YOU WOULD SNAP YOUR OWN NECK.

Final Fantasy XIII.

It legitimately looks the same as that first train cinematic promo footage of FFXIII.

HEY!
This is Wonder Woman.
The same person who kicks air so hard it makes guys fly back.
You don't worry about her bones.

Literally zero involvement from Snyder on any of that WW trailer. That's not his movie. You're smoking some crazy shit, cornholio.

Snapped neck you say?

the physics make no sense
she should pretty much drop straight to the ground judging by the length of the wire and her jumping straight forward

Kurosawa's Grim Fandango and the Tyranny of Touhou: Generations HD remix

I wish mommy would still play Wonder Woman. She makes my tiny benis tingle

>flick

sucker punch is kino actually

Snyder has never made anything even close to worth being called movie

FACT

Dawn of the Dead remake?
300?

the rest of his filmography is garbage though

wew

>tfw I saw this in theaters at age 14
>tfw I went alone and didn't even consider inviting anyone
>tfw got exactly what I wanted and left happy

never gone to the movies alone again ahaloha but it was bretty satisfying

300 and watchmen are objectively good

>the rest of his filmography is garbage though

Found the Marvel nu-male

got damn

>her swinging is faster than a bullet from a rifle

Thats the thing user.. They weren't thinking at all

Worst film of 2017 confirmed

wtf you can see the fucking cable holding the girl in the background, can't they even do the most basic shit right?

He's looking at WW

>girl turn her head at 800 km/h to follow the bullet

The bullet is clearly going at the speed of a potato gun as the girl in the back is still sliding on the rope as the bullet moves.

Came to post this. It starts out ok, but slows down... or she speeds up. Either way it's sloppy. this is Nolan tier.

It's not she's swinging on the rope as fast as the bullet is going.

>being shot at by dozens of men on the beach
>turn your back to them and look at the swinging woman so you can't see bullets coming at you

what did they mean by this?

Why is she even jumping off the cliff?

>scene starts with bitch leaping and firing her anchor arrow into a cliff
>dude fires his gun
>reveal skellywoman and Kirk
>bullet isn't going to hit either of them
>chick on the rope is just swinging past like a retard

None of it makes sense, neither WW or Pine dodge the bullet, it whizzes past them and I'm assuming hits the flying cat toy in the background that would've been shot had she stayed on the cliff.

Everything about this little scene makes me mad.

Everytime I see the thumbnail for this webm I keep thinking its from Warcraft.

That scene happens in someone's imagination. It's completely different.

I think its a dumb as fuck scene by maybe they will frame it with some good context like the amazons are showing immense hubris, so this girl just jumping down doing stupid shit with arrows leads to her immediate death and it's a wtf moment wake up call for the amazons.

That's about... the only thing I can think of that would make that scene make any sense.

so the only way to have the scene make sense is to make the one swinging down a literal retard. got it

same

how come when anyone other than Snyder does slow-mo it looks like dogshit? Is he the ultimate master of motion?

Sucker Punch is kino and secretly Snyder's best film. Prove me wrong.

>There are people still pretending to be autistic on this board to get replies

>pretending not to like Snyder's filmography
must be a sad existence

Did you rub one out?

You've seen it?

This is exactly how a nu-male would respond. Beta Marvelcucks afraid of a Alpha like Snyder

I seriously can't wrap my head around that arrow-rope thing. Arrow (the show) has better action scenes.

Wow that picture of Snyder working out really proves his films are great

Jesus fuck DC, what are you doing?

>intimidated by a man's peak physical condition
>bawwwww his movies are shit

Looks like I hit a nerve

t. numale

Close your fucking mouth you goddamn slut

>DCucks getting buttblasted this quick
>Immediate projecting
>DUDE IF YOU WORK OUT THAT MEANS YOUR MOVIES MUST BE GOOD

Have you people always been this embarrassing?

Thanks for the input Mr.Reddit ;^)

this was an idea someone had
somebody else gave it the green light

(((somebody))) else gave it the green light

I don't see the problem, it looks cool

>b-but muh physics

It's capeshit, no one cares.

Yeah, but she is a demi god though. So moving at a thousand miles an hour means nothing to her.

>Posts a picture of Synder curling an empty bar

BET YA CAN'T HANDLE THAT MSCULINITY NUMALE LUL.

Jesus christ man get a grip.

How many Kino films has Arnold directed?

Exactly

He's directed a state m8.

Yeah he directed it into the ground

> bush bulge
the 70s had some good things about them

top kek

The most autistic excuse ever.
Do you even know pysics?

>>tfw got exactly what I wanted and left happy

Sounds ominous...