'sorry chuck, I know I've been teasing you for 2 whole seasons and we've been making out on numerous occasions...

>'sorry chuck, I know I've been teasing you for 2 whole seasons and we've been making out on numerous occasions, but we can't be together - again.'

ok this shit is starting to piss me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHs69Hl6kHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally the only woman I could have cuckold me thanks to this show's teasing

I too am pissed-off by typical female behaviour.

>im sorry chuck we cant be an item but you can still eat me out every tuesday and friday

Felt the same. It was the typical "oh look at how creative and special" we are writers bullshit.

they're resetting their relationship every 10eps. chuck getting cucked is part of the expierence.

Don't worry they get together eventually

and then the writers completely shit on the relationship by having Sarah lose her memory in the finale few episodes so it's like the past 5 years of their relationship never happened

Did they ever?

>tfw wanna re-watch Chuck
>tfw don't wanna fall into a Yvonne obsession again

wat do

watch Dexter season 7 and 8 afterwards

Don't it really suffers from the overuse of the reset button with respect to their relationship. Its painful to watch again because you know any character development is going to get trashed

beginning of s3 is even worse, because sarah starts behaving like a total bitch towards chuck.

I just started watching it through for like the 5th time again.
I love the show.

Not sure why everyone's complaining about a woman acting like a woman though.

It's lazy writing and excuses a lot of filler.

Chuck is beyond criticism desu, its that good (except last season)

>It's a Chuck beta orbits Sarah for the 100th and pours his feelings all over her episode

I actually liked the ending. bitter sweet done right.

>you will NEVER be cucked by a blonde goddess like Yvonne

feels fucking bad man

submit

It's weird because that's exactly what u don't do.

Never take relationship advice from shows/movies.

You have to trick a woman into thinking that she's not the only one, never be clingy or reveal your affection power level until you're sleeping with her regularly and she likes you.

Other methods require special circumstances.

just let it happen.

>he can't even fantasise about fucking her

so pathetic

>Never take relationship advice from shows/movies.

and Sup Forums for that matter.

>series end with her losing all of her memories from the past 5 years

Fuck the writers. Most depressing ending to a show.

Jeffster was fucking based though

youtube.com/watch?v=XHs69Hl6kHQ

Yvonne Strahovski makes me wish Victoria Vonn still did scenes.

wew, anyone else would nut the second they made skin to skin contact with sarah?

>s03e02
>show reminds us that sarah is still very much in love with chuck

for fucks sake.

I've seen legit good advice here, maybe not on Sup Forums but from /fit/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

damn I have to rewatch that season. great stuff.

Man there's a whole episode devoted to Chuck fucking Sarah in a luxury room on a train.

Most jelly I've ever been.

>those feet

It's a sad realisation that you have to act like that to win over most women.

Absolute kino

HNNNNNNNNG

What would Sup Forums do if they had the Intersect?

Yes, no one ever taught me that. I was like 19-20 when I started figuring that out. By then you're like 3-4 years behind socially, compared to people your age.

Always hide inexperience, try to prepare and fake it until u make it, if u do bad just say you're rusty or and laugh it off and ask for a do-over or whatever.

yeah that show wasn't great but I still enjoyed it

Welcome to network TV.

Join the CIA and not tell anyone about my Intersect, if you can get into SAD you can have the sweet sicario lifestyle, a veritable legal carte blanche, do whatever the fuck you want anywhere.

>Fell for a girl a while back
>Acted like an orbiter
>She didn't feel attracted to me, but it felt like she was throwing me bones to keep me interested
>Act aloof and uninterested with girls
>Have a lot of success with them

I want a girl that I don't have to do things like that to win them over.

i hated it at the time but in reality it's works better that way because when they eventually get together the show loses it's steam.

>you will never come home to this
WHY GOD WHY!?

Literally cannot hate this show

>there will never be a show as comfy as season 1 and 2 of Chuck ever again

Yep it's how it is.

It can happen other ways, I've heard other stories from friends and brothers. But I personally don't know how.

>There will never be a show with as much panty from a female lead as Chuck ever again

Shaw did nothing wrong.

t. Shaw

in this situation i would say yes to whatever she asked i don't even care what it was.

Why did she do that?

do you think her and zach ever.. you know?

They're really good friends apparently but I doubt it

>user i want to get fucked by a black man while you watch

He was in that bad Superman movie

>user i want you to get fucked by a black man while i watch

Chuck and Sarah are getting married but chuck is a big family guy and wants a big wedding and sarah is new to that whole thing because she is a spy and would rather elope quietly because she has no family or friends to invite.

they argue over it and chuck eventually gets convinced to dress up all suave and take her out to dinner and convince her to say yes to the big wedding he gets home all ready but sarah has the same idea and starts doing the webm to try and seduce him into accepting the small wedding.

Best episode has to be when Chuck has to go through the final test to become a spy.

why does your first thought turn to getting cucked user?

>wants a female that doesn't act like a female
Best of luck with that one.

when he has to kill that guy? yeah that was pretty good

though sarah pissed me off in that episode

>watching soccer mom prime time tv

Get this fucking shit off

lol wut? have you even seen the show because it definitely isn't that.
if anything it's power fantasy for fat white nerds.

Gonna rewatch next year when I have time.

He's a hardcore Christian so I doubt it

what does that mean? i've seen him swear lots of times. also didn't he marry and divorce in less than a year?

>implying there is any reason to watch this show besides the hot blondes panty content

honestly an incredibly mediocre show

fat white nerds and soccer moms are seriously alike in a lot of ways. Prime time tv like C(h)uck is just "Turn your brain off" shit

Worth it though

its because they aren't allowed to make a show appeal to white people anymore

I think you mean Adam Baldwin (Casey).

That show was pretty good.I'll prolly rewatch it sometime soon.