Why do they keep putting JLaw in things now that we have superior JLaw in the form of Haley Bennett?

why do they keep putting JLaw in things now that we have superior JLaw in the form of Haley Bennett?

Based Bennettposter.

her eyes are like emeralds

i wonder what she would be like as a pusy mistres

She isn't as big of a box office draw even though most box office draws have no effect on said box office.

post her neck

neck
so
SLUTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Just like us.

>no pubes
DROPPED

how much pubey does a girl need to not be dropped?

someone hurry up and cast her in a film that is 90 minutes of gratuitous neck shots

all of it

W-waifu-kino....

even if it extends down to her thighs and up her crack surrounding her poo hole and up further?

ALL
OF
IT

What's the source?

Not much longer to go. As soon as Passengers makes less than $500m, she's done and will be replaced

And then we can look forward to a million interviews where she claims that she's a victim of being an older women trying to get work in hollywood

Music & Lyrics

my dreams last night

She looks like a cross between Jlaw and Cate Blanchett.

her breasts are too small

they're perfect

Probably her first meal of the week.

>All of Jlaw's looks
>None of the cuntiness

Haleyfu is going to go far once happens.

staking my claim on this waifu before she makes it big.

I WANT HER TO BE POISON IVY!!
I WANT SEE HER LEZ OUT WITH MARGOT!!

that NECK tho

are we all going to just sit here and pretend that neck isn't 11/10????

what if it extends up to her belly button and above a little bit like an arrow head pointing towards her neck

wew lads

you seem to not understand

ALLLLLLLL

OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

so tell me which language you speak so i can put it in google translate so you can KNOW WHAT I MEAN

>And then we can look forward to a million interviews where she claims that she's a victim of being an older women trying to get work in hollywood
Oh, I will. I WILL.

what if her pubic hair enveloped her entire body so she was hairier than the 1960s planet of the apes apes?

Any webms from Hardcore Henry where it looks like Haley is your gf?

please, I just masturbated already

>Gf simulator

>ywn be that microphone

Kill yourself pathetic retard

that's what triggered you out of this whole thread?