"The Batman"

What do you think Ben Affleck's upcoming solo movie "The Batman" is gonna be about?

Do you think there's a chance Jared Leto's Joker is gonna be in it too?

How high are your expectations?

cinemablend.com/new/Batman-Solo-Movie-Everything-We-Know-So-Far-133317.html

I just want a good film with Hush in it

Affleck already confirmed Leto will have a role in his newest movie but it will be a minor one.

>minor

what's the point then? Joker is the only batman villain that anyone care about

>How high are your expectations?

Hard to be any lower. So far DCEU is 0 for 3, I personally thought Mohammed bin al'Afleki was shit as Fatman and Leto is so wildly miscast that he makes Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor look like genius casting.

Leto is not the real joker buddy
He is Robin who got tortured by the Joker and became a copycat

The solo Batman movie might be about the real Joker

>end of Justice League everyone high fiving each other til they notice Batman is leaving
>Clark stops him to ask if he needs help
>Bruce just looks solemn and says that he appreciates the offer but Gotham is in the mess it is now because of him and he needs to fix it his way
>cut to Gotham as Batman is trouncing goons left and right
>kicks down a door and finds Joker holding a bloody and battered Harley
>"Oh hey Bats, hang on Harley was just leaving!"
>"PUDDING N-"
>tosses her right through the fucking window screaming all the way down til she hits with a thump
>flattens his hair and fixes his tie
>"So! how ya been...Bruce?"

Doubtful the harley thing would happen but it's what'd i'd like, Joker probably hires Deathstroke to take out Batman

need a source pal

oh

hey that's dumb

I would be pants-shittingly impressed if out of nowhere Nightwing casually shows up to have small talk and throughout the conversation his face is never directly shown until he leaves and we see it's Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Just look at the age difference
Batman is old and Joker is young, doesn't add up

Is it really any more dumb than

>you killed Robin I'mma bust up your teeth, now to retire to my cave for months on end during which time you escape and become the king of gotham's underworld but that's not important, killing Superman is despite him not being an active threat to humanity

Leto is practically the same age as Affleck. That Robin=Joker theory is the most retarded thing I have ever heard

>That Robin=Joker theory is the most retarded thing I have ever heard

Why's that, Jason Todd became the Red Hood which was the Joker's alter ego before the chemical bath and it literally happened in Batman Beyond to Tim Drake, it doesn't take much to merge both ideas.

where did he confirm it? link?

why does their age matter? also, jared leto is much older than he looks.

My "so Geek!" co-workers were sharing an image few months ago that made the claim that Batman was going to spend a whole movie fighting Deadshot. No source on that, but it wouldn't surprise me consider how much money Suicide Squad made

>spend a whole movie fighting a guy he took out in like 3 seconds

lol, you'll never see Deadshot interact with Batman again as a proper "villain"

>However, despite the abundance of bad guys, it was revealed earlier this summer that Slade Wilson a.k.a Deathstroke would play the role of the movie's central antagonist.

>One thing worth noting is that it was recently revealed that the Red Hood would not make an appearance in the upcoming Batman solo movie. This came as an immense shock to a large portion of the audience, because many people had come to the overall assumption that the presence of Jason Todd's Robin outfit in the Batcave during the events of Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice would plant the seeds for his eventual revival as the deadly anti-hero. Now it seems that, if Warner Bros. even wants to use Red Hood, they will wait until after the events of this film to make that happen.

Kinda hope this isn't true.

Jared Leto better be in it or I'm not that interested.

They already cancelled that Suicide Squad game that they were working on and instear are just making another Batman game.

DROPPED Won't be playing

well, probably because the movie wasn't a huge success. I would love a ben affleck batman vs jared leto joker movie tho.