Find a flaw

Find a flaw

pro tip: you can't

And don't give me some bullshit about him being a space squid we've already seen. Dude was the most interesting character in Star Wars since 1983.

>Dude was the most interesting character in Star Wars since 1983.
>Not Blue Leader

No arguments, he's the break out star, the boba fett if u will

Generally speaking, Mon Calamari are the most interesting race in the EU after Humans and Sith

He might as well have been admiral ackbar

He was prawn to hesitate and squid the battlefield too late.

And now he's dead

This reminds me, I wonder when Rebellion naming conventions changed

In ANH Red Squadron is X-Wings, Gold Squadron is Y-Wings

In RotJ Red Squadron is X-Wings, Grey Squadron is Y-Wings, Green Squadron is A-Wings, and Blue Squadron is B-Wings. The group collectively is known as Gold Squadron.

"Rogue One: A Star Wars Story™, may the Star Wars: The Force Awakens™ be with you"

I literally left the theater when he said this.

WHO IS MAX REBO YOU FAGGOT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's sad that the best characters in the movie weren't the main ones. Imagine if the entire movie was actually about the Rebel Alliance instead of Jyn and the other bs characters we got.

Doesn't own a diner

>"Truly, they were a Rogue One."

The best jizz wailer in the galaxy.

Nothing better than some white hot jizz.

Mon Calamari are the most badass race in Star Wars, bar none. Name ONE Mon Calamari that isn't a badass! I dare you faggots!

Is there any explanation as to what this guy was doing around the time of the OT? Like around the begining and middle of ANH into ESB?

Didn't his spaceship get boarded by Darth Vader? I'm assuming he died

let's all agree they are the only species in the star wars universe that has any balls

he is not in fish tank

Literally who?

he goes home and fucks the prom queen

>Admirals sit in cool directors chair in glass rooms directing the battle from the front lines

Way more balls than these faggots.

why does he sit on a huge fin sticking out the bottom of the ship that could easily be shot off? why not put the bridge right in the centre of the ship and just use cameras to see out?

Why are the Star Destroyer's shield generating domes located on the very top outside?

Was Dodonna even in any scene in R1?

The general guy they had was younger and seemed to be more of a villain than Krennic.

Dodonna was in R1

Was that who Barristan the Bold was supposed to be?

yeah

hubris