Post your favourites, respectfully rate others, et cetera

Post your favourites, respectfully rate others, et cetera

ehhh pas mal, pas mal mon ami

2/8
inherent vice is a masterpiece, inside llewyn davis is good

>2/8
>8

I hate Amelie (respectfully)

means she hasn't seen all 9 films, just 8, and has liked 2 out of the 8 he's seen.

>8 foreign films and a movie from the 40s
Damn, you are one pretentious cunt

>liking foreign films is pretentious now
also 6 are from some of the most well known foreign directors so wtf

>>liking foreign films is pretentious now
It pretty much is when 8 from your 9 favourite films are from foreign countries, even more when they are from +5 different nations

Feels like you like them just because they are foreign when your only favourite film in English is a borefest from the 40s

it's a compilation of a lot short films by different vanguardists (some painters even), and it's like 90 minutes and actually goes by very fast, not a borefest at all.
And why are you saying I should only enjoy films in english?
Fucking watch the movies and you may understand why people like them.

Don't take it as an insult mate, there is literally nothing wrong with being pretentious

7/7

4/4

1/2
jaws is fucking shit

6/7
what would you recommend about Stay?

>what would you recommend about Stay?
Everything.
It's a very interesting introspection and character study where we learn about the main character's life, his fears, his desires, his pain all within his last moments. It's the most beautiful ''life flashes before your eyes'' story I've ever experienced. Everything makes sense, all the motif, editing shots, symbolism and names have a purpose. It's Lynchian without being too exotic. Symbolic without being too extreme. I love it to death. Without a doubt, it's a masterpiece.

Ok, i'll try to give it a watch
i was weary because the other works of the director look so bad

Make sure you watch it three more times after you're done to make sure you get everything.

4/4

2/3

4/4

3/3

I am not doing a shitty collage but here are my picks:
Naked lunch
Snatch
There Will Be Blood
Children of Men
Apocalypse Now
The Godfather
Raging Bull