Guess the actor

Guess the actor.

based Mel?

aniki

Cavill?

BANE?

DADDY DADDY CUMMIES PLEASE, DADDA I WANT CUMMY CUMMY IN MY TUMMY TUMMY.

Cavill has weird, round pec insertions.

He doesn't have the nice, well proportioned ones like in the pic.

Rosie?

Chloe Moretz

/thread

I wanna say jason statham but thats too much hair

>ywn be this masculine

Lol

No fags, it's Mel Gibson.

lol'd out loud

i need him ontop of me asap

A reminder that this is a straight male saying this

my daddy

the tick

Was literally going to post this.

>mfw i was born with a piece of shit body adn bodyhair and ill never be a manly man, just a faggy looking failure of a man with zero appeal to women

>tfw 23 and still baby faced with eyes that look girly despite not even having strong lashes
>ftms get to transform into much manlier men

It's not fair desu, but I'm glad ftms get to turn into hotties... good for them/

>ftm

GOD DAMN he looks fantastic

but i love penis so i not sure i'd go for a ftm guy

who the fuck did they grow beard, can a beardless man grow it if they do the same?

One day, some day, penis transplants will be a thing. I'll get a big dick too.

FTM hormones.

I've asked /lgbt/ multiple times if I could take them to look manlier and grow a beard since I'm cis. They said no.

no billy is cleaner

>ywn self suck yourself to completion
JDIMSA

It's worse to be a manly man and not have a beautiful woman run her fingers through your beard and chest hair.

Hairiness is dependent on hair follicle sensitivity to testosterone, not the level of testosterone itself (of course, testosterone is absent of below certain level, you won't get any facial or chest hair even if you have high sensitivity hair follicles).

Asian FTMs don't grow crazy beards and body hair after being on synthetic testosterone injections because Asians have body hair follicles with low sensitivity to testosterone to begin with.

I would fuck his masculine pussy desu.